People should take a look at these 3 things before replying. - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

People should take a look at these 3 things before replying.

On 1/30/2020 at 4:01 PM, teminalibug said:

I have noticed, people are not making proper replies so i created this guide.

before you reply you should look at;

• The date/timing: someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?
  • Read some replies: you should read about what people says, so you can say something different.
  • Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.
  • Know whether or not you are knowledgeable about the topic at hand: If you have additional information you can give to the topic, and nobody else has done it, feel free to do so. If you are not knowledgeable about it, look at the previous posts before asking further questions; otherwise, do not reply at all.

I am totally agree with you that Some point you have mentioned.. But if  some one make a topic about that why i can get banned?? Then you may know the reason why member can get banned so usually many member will comments down the same reason.. So the moderator should lock the  topic one week later so we can avoid to do same posting always.. Hope you understand                

Yes good points. Date is the most important that i look in a topic first before replying it. It is true there are old topics asking things about the year 2019 like "how would btc price be in the end of 2019" and few members will reply the correct answer but wrong year. 

the things you've said to consider before replying will really help the forum to have more quality posts and avoid the nonsense replies or posts. It will also lessen the deleted topics and issue about their payment. 

That is the reason why there are lots of comments and topics that re being deleted. Me as an individual member here in this forum i make sure that before i make a comment the topic makes sense and useful to everyone. So that i am able to avoid deletion of post.

On 8/8/2020 at 12:36 PM, mhmd7 said:

These things are really important, but I do not read all the responses from the members, because they are a lot and this wastes time. I read a few responses and I try to make my comment different from them

If we believe ourselves and always create good comment, then don't need to read all comments mate, try to read few comments its gives some information, their base  create comment different and unique, its helps our comment better to others.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Some members have that problem especially the newbies who don't have much experience about posting and for that it is better you make better positive response to such topics to avoid receiving warning point from the moderators.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for your reminder mate because I also noticed that some members make posts not reading the date it was posted and if you will see a different situation whenever you check the current one especially in the change of bitcoin prize.

I hope those 3tips will help us in making our comments especially the second tip READ SOME REPLIES; will help us to avoid coping other people comments or copy and paste . The Third tip IS THE TOPIC WORTH OF REPLYING: will help to reduced high number of complained for the deleting post and also replying to Spam topics because it will later be deleted by the moderators.

BetFury                                                    

When i come to any topic to post a comment I always look for these 3 things.first i have a look on the people's opinion regarding the topic and second one is the kbowledge i am having related to the topic.

This a good topic, is better to read and understand topic before commenting, if you have no much ideas or knowledge about the topic you can simply research before posting because the forum only accept good quality post. Read completely topic content before starting writing because some people read little and start writing is bad

Yes because people should be understand topic before start answer the topic because some of people didn't understand how the topic was but they start answer the topic without think of what you want to reply so we should know what we going to what to reply on it.

These are some great tips. Yes, people reply without even looking at the details of the post amd this may lead to many confusions. Without proper knowledge of what your reading, you cannot reply to that post, but lots of them do this.

This is true, most people goes directly to the point, and begins to express their sincere feelings, understandings not knowing whether the predictions, the point raised as of then is still valid now.

This topic had listed and iron out the possible solution to reduce such improper replies. I urge everyone to work accordingly in the interest to better this forum.

• +1 1

Yes this post makes a lot of sense to me because sometimes I read replies but the post is very old and may not be about what happens today but months ago. This post is old too but it has a good meaning about what happens now too and gives very good advice.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

This matter is very important. I made these mistakes when I was new to the forum, but the forum is supposed to be cleaned of all non-purposeful posts that were shared in 2019 so that they do not appear constantly for beginners

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Very good post that helps me a lot as a beginner to know how and to what posts I should reply and what to be looking for, I thank you and I will use this advice to become better. There are many posts that are old and maybe not even need any answer from us.

• +1 1

It is really very useful post, l think everybody must focus this rules. Time and dating is more important thing, some of members are making posts without watching time. We should read the topic from beginning to the end and be sure what is talking about. 

• +1 1

Yes very important factor my dear to look first for the time the post was made because it can be talk about a difference from what we think and we may answer about something else from what the post talk about, and we are need to reply to the post that we like only and it has something good in it and not to any post that come with lucky.

• +2 1

I was not aware about the first point thank you buddy for sharing your experience with other members but I used to look 2 and 3 point you said so my knowledge in those fields can be improved and not getting my post deleted.

It is important to look at the date of the post as some maybe years ago and reviving them is not helping anyone but maybe that someone wants to add something useful so this is an exemption for these time only. I agree with all the rest and it is very important to learn about the subject of the topic too and not reply about somthing else instead.

• +1 1

I'll keep in mind what you said about replying in post which might get deleted in the future, that is actually sound advice there are many topics which are really spam in my opinion ,which should be avoided at all costs.

I see how some people don't care totally I do not like that my intentions is to learnd and get new knowledge about cryptocurrency that's why I'm here not for just earning money 

51 minutes ago, Michaelx018 said:

I'll keep in mind what you said about replying in post which might get deleted in the future, that is actually sound advice there are many topics which are really spam in my opinion ,which should be avoided at all costs.

I read the same that posts get deleted and this has an effect to us if we responded to these posts, so our daily is reduced too. It is something worth to know because we can plan to comment only on useful posts and not in some that are candidates for deletion.

you are right, we should be choose the good topic for do not delete our comments, you are giving good criteria to choose the valid topic

I agree and think the same. Before answering, we must pay attention to what you said, to avoid double comments or comments that will not be useful. When reading the comments you do not make mistakes, and you still see different opinions and you can also gain knowledge. Therefore, being attentive is the first step.