People should take a look at these 3 things before replying. - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

People should take a look at these 3 things before replying.

Thxs for the post. Its a good reminder on how to post quality content. I must at admit, I sometimes go off track in the answer to the post. I guess Ive been put in my place, for the moment.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Yes I agree with you because we should only reply to a topic in which we can add our own unique information to that post. It is not a good idea to only show our agreement in the answers of that topic.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes everyone should take look to date at which topic been published and is the topic worth reply to and also read the people's post about the topic to avoid repeat their reply that my own contribution to yours thanks

Well some people post replies on outdated contents and don't even care whether it rhymes or not. We should be more careful and make sure that what we are posting is current and not just posting contents blindly 

People should take a look at these 3 things before answering because maybe these 3 things are very valuable so you need to accept them.

Those 3 tips were great you gave. I also try to do the same before posting in the forum and also your 2nd and 3rd tip is very good because it helps to prevent our posts from being deleted and spammed. Also reading some comments is a perfect way to have a unique idea because many suggestions may arise

Yes,  we should always check these points before replying to the post. If we don't have enough knowledge of the topic in hand, we should know about it and then reply to the topic. We should also read the other replies, so that we can get aa hint about the topic. 

On 1/30/2020 at 2:01 AM, teminalibug said:

I have noticed, people are not making proper replies so i created this guide.

before you reply you should look at;

• The date/timing: someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?
  • Read some replies: you should read about what people says, so you can say something different.
  • Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.
  • Know whether or not you are knowledgeable about the topic at hand: If you have additional information you can give to the topic, and nobody else has done it, feel free to do so. If you are not knowledgeable about it, look at the previous posts before asking further questions; otherwise, do not reply at all.

The four mentioned tips are a guide to every member before posting a reply if due consideration is not taking in place most of your comment will be delet.

• +1 1

Good topic to share with members especially beginners.
For me, I always follow these steps before responding to any topic, especially reading the history of the topic. I try as much as possible to read some of the previous responses to avoid repetition.

• +2 1

I completely agree with you, friend! This is the right idea that allows us to be a good user on this forum, and it's great. These rules motivate us to write high-quality posts and topics that will please each of us. Speaking about the answers to the question, the answer may be relevant, and this is also very good, because it will allow you to get more relevant information!

I am agree with your opinion we should take care of these kind of rules when making the post. We should try to share our own knowledge without using copy paste method. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I hope many people will learn from your post.

Congratulations, I now felt that I read something different from the rest of the topics. I just want to advise people not to respond to new topics that can be removed, and try to cover events in the world of crypto and currency movements in more detail. As for my reply, I write my opinion abstractly and read other comments,  I try to be useful, but the important thing is that the members have the right to delete or keep.

• +4 1

@teminalibugthese is  wonderful observation!!!.

And emphasis on the first point you pointed out, it's good to always refer back to the topic and give an updated answer or view rather than just answering with no regards

Yes i completely agreed with we have o keep an eye on that tips while doing comments .We have to read atleast 3 to 4 replies and If you can you can also investigate about that given topic and most important we have to post on that topic which is good

On 1/30/2020 at 3:31 PM, teminalibug said:

• The date/timing: someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?
  • Read some replies: you should read about what people says, so you can say something different.
  • Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.
  • Know whether or not you are knowledgeable about the topic at hand: If you have additional information you can give to the topic, and nobody else has done it, feel free to do so. If you are not knowledgeable about it, look at the previous posts before asking further questions; otherwise, do not reply at all.

Hi friend I totally agree with you thinking because before replying any post you should first check the other comments due to which you can get an idea of commenting something related to that topic. I saw here that most of the people comment out of the topic because they are  not aware about what the people are discussing about and the main thing is that you should have the knowledge about the topic to give your opinion without having any knowledge and commenting it would led to mismatch of comment with the topic

Of course these are wonderful observations and the emphasis on the first point you made is always to refer back to the topic and I think it's better to answer or watch an update instead of just answering with no answer.

I think the problem about the date could be solved if ever there would be no user trying to dig deeper in this forum. I always see that there are out of date events and issues being tackled in the past that was being brought up by those users who are looking for topics with a huge amount of reply. I think reading other peoples reply could also be helpful for the user not just to avoid replicating the other users content but would also give them a more handful of advice and information about the topic they are talking about and would make the topic to be informative because of how much the response is rolling.

• +3 1

On 1/30/2020 at 11:01 AM, teminalibug said:

I think replying to some topic is not necessary becaus of they dont carry the requirements you are looking for. Also replying to topics that have much replies is very good because you gain a lots from other peoples comments. And lastly its advisable to avoid a topic one do not have idea of just read and understand. @Zamani @Biojay

• +3 1

On 1/30/2020 at 11:01 AM, teminalibug said:

Actually all the tips listed are very good tips on how we can make replies on posts, because most of the post created by some members in this forum are not worth replying to and I will advice us not to reply to some new post in the forum because we don't know whether it will be accepted by the moderators or be deleted.

• +3 1

There are some measures every member in this great forum need to consider before making a comment. This measures are for example, how good is the topic, is it concerning about our purpose here, and is it relevant?  Let's try and look this three things before commenting on a topic

Your status on how to deploy nakfi to protect our same and publish appropriate publications and in a convenient time, only try to follow these tips until your phenomenon is suitable and contributors do not engage members of the members and our publications are our distinction among members.

Oh yeah! Thanks to you,you said well i never noticed about the time and dates whenever i commenting on posts, i always replies to the topics which i know surely about them. But your post helps me to do some more work to notice the these things too for the better results and experience. 

• +1 1

You are absolutely right, I will take your advice into consideration, to maintain my positive reputation, and also not to delete my comments with good content.

• +1 1

I am 100% agree with you. When I was a newbie I also made some mistakes like I thought my only duty is to reply. But, with the passage of time I realized that our duty here is mot just posting but to look for what we are posting. Do we know the answer of the asked question? Do we have any existing knowledge of thing discussed in the post? First we should think of all.these then we can post.