People should take a look at these 3 things before replying. - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

People should take a look at these 3 things before replying.

Before posting here in this forum,all the users must consider these three things always. By doing this and also researching about the topics,a good and amazing informative post can be created. So without wasting any time,maybe all the users should realise this thing before its too late to be understood. 

For me, the best thing to look at before responding is seeing some comments and contents and it avoids repetition and creates new content.

4 minutes ago, harzallah said:

For me, the best thing to look at before responding is seeing some comments and contents and it avoids repetition and creates new content.

Indeed but also the time and the topic for them to avoid giving comment that out of date or answer that is not related to the topic. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

We must keep the forum in the required standard and provide reliable information in various fields. I hope members will not repeat the same previous responses to the post and avoid copying the comments of others.

I personally look forward to some comments and quote useful ideas from them as well as add my personal experiences.yeah it is very interesting information for all of us. i think that we should posts these type of posts that can help every one.

• Useful or interesting 1

completely we look at a quantity of of the responses before we react to the post
Until we avert repetition, apiece of us has a system of drafting, and and in defense we complete not experience the reply to a query before us, we must try the placement and the responses of the contacts until we realize and we know how to avoid in the future.

Yes this i do Some of this , like before answer for a topic i read the comment first to take a good knowledge , because i want to do a useful comment not just for writing topic .

On 4/2/2020 at 1:59 PM, jakar863 said:

I personally look forward to some comments and quote useful ideas from them as well as add my personal experiences.yeah it is very interesting information for all of us. i think that we should posts these type of posts that can help every one.

there are more coming buddy, the more this forum is with good topics the more interesting it gets. so I'm more than happy to provide useful information.

You are right  we should  answer  to any topic  according  to its topic and its time. If we don't  so that our post  make no sense  and could  be deleted  by the moderators. 

On 2/4/2020 at 3:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

Sure you are right, no one can be eligible to read all replies of the topics, this will be the waste of time, because there have topics that's have more than 800 replies, so how would we read them 

But sometimes when reading some topics replies, you can found that's many replies are looking like the same answer, so that's you can find in another way how can you reply it in different ways.

1 hour ago, Rifat43 said:

Yes, we can read others peoples replies but, I think we have to use our own knowledge to make a posts. Then our post will be unique. And always we should try to make unique posts.

If we read people replies learn how the discussion is going on so far so we can contribute to it the best way possible.

Very good guide, I admit that I made some mistakes but I will take into account the content of this publication to implement your recommendations, it is always good to listen to advice and learn something new.

I generally check the topics and make the decisions where I am capable to make response there or not. If I have no knowledge about raised issue, I must have to do research before making the posts. This forum just accepts the quality posts here. 

Yes you are right and I m sure that there are a majority of people dont read the topic content, just through the tittle they start writing they replies, some members they not read nothing no tittle no content.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks for sharing this kind of information mate because there are some members here are just replying to someone posts and they are just putting some nonsense content where is not connected to the topic.

I have seen topics similar to this, and of course we consider these recommendations as they are repeated, however, it is very good information that is worth reading again.

On 4/16/2020 at 8:27 PM, teminalibug said:

If we read people replies learn how the discussion is going on so far so we can contribute to it the best way possible.

I'm trying to read a few replies before posting, but sometimes what I want to write might already been said in a post in a different page. This is not something anyone would ever do, to read all replies in various pages, and one time I got a person being angry at me because I didn't check all the pages of his post, where he had

2 hours ago, deepown said:

Most posters i have notices that they are not reading topic's content, admins should do something about them, they get off topic but not completely that keeps them in a safe zone.

Yes mate and they are just looking for the threads or topics title and they will make some posts about to that title which is not good, i hope this will be not happen again.

1 minute ago, deepown said:

For as long as people are in hurry of posting they will never read the content, admins should punish those people as soon as they catch such activities.

Well, i think the moderators bare doing their jobs by seeing the activities by the individuals here and of there are making some useless content, they are easily removed or delete it.

You are correct. These points must be worked out in order to provide good, positive and useful responses
The subject must be understood before responding to it

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/18/2020 at 11:39 AM, kipara said:

Thanks friend, that's very nice trick, is that's so if we read few last replies from the topic, this will give us somehow the guidelines of what's the answer we can reply to be looking different from others replies.

Sure and if you'll notice that the topic has many duplicates replies, you don't have to reply on it if you think also your reply can be duplicate, so leave that topic because it must be locked.

Aknowledged that and so i have mentioned many times already, topics could be locked by their own OP.

Basically everyone will be making same replies over and over again till the topic gets locked or deleted.

It's just sad how some Users just copy paste others without providing their own feedback.

Nevertheless this is another post that should not be deleted but rather locked down.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Many members here just make comments without reading the topic well.. We should really be aware about this issue..thanks for all these useful tips which each member should follow them before making any comment here!

about the first point , there are many topics that can be replayed to it even if it is in 2019 , we all seen many topics talking about currencies prices in 2020 and expectings about it so we comment there it is like telling that yes what we expected has happened or hasn't

about the first point , there are many topics that can be replayed to it even if it is in 2019 , we all seen many topics talking about currencies prices in 2020 and expectings about it so we comment there it is like telling that yes what we expected has happened or hasn't

• +2 1

The waiting time between making two posts should be to make us sure about what you mentioned in your useful topic.. these are really the most important thing to do before replying to topics.. and i think that this time isn't enough for me to do these 3 things and think enough about what i think! making useful content is our job here and we should really be aware.

There are many members ask why their posts getting deleted without any reason! but the reason i guess is that posting on useless topics especially on these new ones.. so we should really do as you mentioned and not posting on useless posts which we know that they will get deleted in the near future!