People should take a look at these 3 things before replying. - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

People should take a look at these 3 things before replying.

This is good information especially for newbies like me, I learned while posting here in this forum that I might consider first some factor before posting so it will not deleted in the future. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Para poder aportar al tema, hay leer muy detenidamente lo dicho anteriormente, bueno yo por ejemplo comenze haciendo temas nuevos y me bloquearon. Este tema es muy bueno dado que aporta como se debe comentar. aunque tenga una duda en este grupo somos muchisimas personas y resultara muy dificil no comentar cosas parecidas, dado que resulta casi imposible leer todo lo que han comentado. siento que la parte de comentario debe tener un limite asi seria mas facil aportar algo nuevo al tema.

Antiguo Testamento que me gustaria saber que tengo una duda con eso, si yo publico o comento en un tema propuesto el año pasado me pueden bloquear por eso? y si dos comentarios son prácticamente iguales como los toma el foro? 

Antiguo Testamento que me gustaria saber que tengo una duda con eso, si yo publico o comento en un tema propuesto el año pasado me pueden bloquear por eso? y si dos comentarios son prácticamente iguales como los toma el foro? 

My 3 things that I have to know before replying to a certain topics here is: 

1. I make sure I shouldn't post non-related post or non-sense post to a certain topic. 

2. I'm not using Capslocked characters when posting and no spamming of posts.  

3. I make sure that I research about the certain topic to help also the users to know something about my reply. 

Thanks bro for sharing this things. It was helpful article for the   newbie like us. I am also try to valuable post. I am also tell all the new members don't try to copy another post try to own creativity and share your own opinion and thought     

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Mukty112 said:

Thanks bro for sharing this things. It was helpful article for the   newbie like us. I am also try to valuable post. I am also tell all the new members don't try to copy another post try to own creativity and share your own opinion and thought     

Welcome to the forum buddy, as an old member I feel a duty to help the new comers with useful post or directly if you PM me.

5 hours ago, Md.alamin said:

Thanks for your information dear.
 It's really a important things for us.
 In you shareing i got to know lot of things.
thanks for being with us.

If you got to know a lot of things, i suggest you use them, it will help you with smooth environment around here and other newbies hopefully.

Thanks for telling this usable information ! I was not aware of this things to be honest !because I am only new to this platform ! I need to research on this topic 

On 2/5/2020 at 3:48 PM, fatima zarah said:

Yes, your post is useful, it is true. If populate act in response without repetition, the profit will prevail and the amount of posts will vary. I for myself peep promote to a quantity of explanation and cite functional dreams from them as completely as combine my private experiences.

This post is very useful for me and also i think to all of us here. We are just reply whatever we want too but the things i here, there are some mistake that we made because we don't considered those three things so sometimes we don't get reply because that certain topic was not latest. We need to consider this three things to get some replies too.

Thanks for that one, well there will be more topic that posted last year but other still comment with that, and for me I really want to help other by answering their question, and this post really help me to correct things.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Thanks for the tips on replying. I always try to read the above posts before making my post, in case if someone asking or need help with their problem or question, so that I can help them in any way.

I found this post is very helpful to me. Though,  I follow these steps when I comment on someone's topic. And we also have to notice that we are commenting a duplicate post or not.

On 1/30/2020 at 5:01 PM, teminalibug said:

Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.

This is very difficult. Some topics are not appropriate to get a response but still some senior users answer there. This triggers other users to also answer there.

Thanks for sharing, a very good topic and can be used as a hint for someone before replying to a post.
There are still many members who do not pay attention to the date / timing, so the answers are not relevant or out of date.
There are still many novice members who only copy paste a reply and only add the word "I agree with you". I think this needs to be deleted. Many of them simply answered that there was no knowledge about the topic, so it was irrelevant. I think this also needs to be deleted.

Yes this 3 things is very important for us. We must be need before replying following it. Because it's very helpful for us

On 1/30/2020 at 3:01 PM, teminalibug said:

I have noticed, people are not making proper replies so i created this guide.

before you reply you should look at;

• The date/timing: someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?
  • Read some replies: you should read about what people says, so you can say something different.
  • Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.
  • Know whether or not you are knowledgeable about the topic at hand: If you have additional information you can give to the topic, and nobody else has done it, feel free to do so. If you are not knowledgeable about it, look at the previous posts before asking further questions; otherwise, do not reply at all.

I agree to your post many members of this forum get information from old topic and those information can't help them in present I advise you always commenting new topic and get new information you need

they only become income. comment by understanding the comments we can get. Most new members don't care about the quality of the content. can someone answer the price will definitely increase this year in 2020. I think we should post this type of post. but I see many members think of me, I always answer on the same topic. This is really important to us. And also tip 1 you are not worth mentioning. This is beneficial for us.

I agree with you but how to know the topic was delete onetime we have done our works but when atart withdrawl they said some thing useless thats a mager problem now . Anyway i read it carefully your all tips is good for us thanks dude

Thank you for getting it into the points. Even I have seen many of the topics in Cryptoworld sections are of 2019, so people tend to reply such topics. Also I always make a point to read what the topic is trying to convey and share additional information.

1 hour ago, Saira said:

I agree to your post many members of this forum get information from old topic and those information can't help them in present I advise you always commenting new topic and get new information you need

Some people tend to reply to old topics expressing current situation which is nit relevant, people should check the date.

7 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

This is very difficult. Some topics are not appropriate to get a response but still some senior users answer there. This triggers other users to also answer there.

If mods deletes such topics sooner, we would not have to get 20 posts deleted per day.

15 hours ago, fcrypto12 said:

nice sayings brother!! i have just joined this cryptotalk forum. and i think you have really helped me a lot with your this post.. moreover i think this these types of posts are really helpful to the beginner as like me. 

Welcome brother, i hope you do better in this forum and we all 3excjage good info with each other, see you around.

If you think it is worth qouting or you are curios what that members said then go qoute him. Its the purpose of qoute, to know why that member opinion is like that. So thats it. Qoute someone if you are curious about their opinion or you wanna ask something.

After getting used to the forum, you don't need to use a third party to count your words for publication. Enter your thoughts and make sure you press more than 100 words.

Yes, your contribution is useful, it is true. If people answer without repetition, the benefits will be greater and the number of posts will vary. I am personally looking forward to some comments and quoting useful ideas from you and adding to my personal experiences.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, JeyadAbid said:

Yes! good idea, you shared. If people reply without reading other comments, they cannot write better. They can their future go and prosper.

i also think so. people should read the replies of the of the topic and after reading that anyone can make a good reply in this forum on any topic.