People should take a look at these 3 things before replying. - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

People should take a look at these 3 things before replying.

Yes . the members is getting big now they should add more sections to choose from so that we are not running out of topics to discuss. but i like it  it is very hard work .

19 hours ago, tanha1 said:

if people  reply without interpretation other comments , mosst of the time the old replier should be read and get acknowledgedment. as well as add my personal experience 

yes it also helps you to get more information and knowledge as you read other peoples comments. so there is nothing to lose only more to gain.

They are really useful and important tips that must be taken in order to ensure the proper functioning of us and our account on this forum and to overcome problems

THINK POSITIVE

Thank you so for attracting my attention to this very important points. We should try to reply to fresh topics instead of the old ones. 

Thats true but i think many posts which are appear as popular are from last year. There are few new posts which are appear to the top, so members are just reading the post and contribute what they know without minding the date i think.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is a big help especially for us new members. And yeah, I see a lot of comments and replies in some post has the same thought, the only difference is the way they type and the choice of words. I think that what leads some post to be deleted.

Thank you for sharing these tips. You are right in that we must look at these points so that we can provide good responses and not be deleted, and that helps us reduce the number of posts that are deleted for us.

All I have said is true, but we want to know how to know the contents that will be erased in the future and what is their effect on the content that I have done before, I want help ???

On 1/30/2020 at 11:01 AM, teminalibug said:

I have noticed, people are not making proper replies so i created this guide.

before you reply you should look at;

• The date/timing: someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?
  • Read some replies: you should read about what people says, so you can say something different.
  • Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.
  • Know whether or not you are knowledgeable about the topic at hand: If you have additional information you can give to the topic, and nobody else has done it, feel free to do so. If you are not knowledgeable about it, look at the previous posts before asking further questions; otherwise, do not reply at all.

Nice one. I have noticed when j joined the forum, it is true. Some people do not watch the date and just reply what they like. 

yes you are tight, i have seen many post who was talking about btc price of 2019 and they responded now when its 2020. come on guys it just spam. and nothing else.

Thanks for this useful tips and by following this useful tips and it will be a very big help to the new beginners or newbies 🙂

23 hours ago, Slayersaib said:

Before posting we should research about the topic we are posting and as you said we should read others comments to write something different. Also we have to follow the forum's rules and regulations strictly.

but to be honest it is really hard to read all the comment sin the topic if there are several hunders posts. my advice is to never respoing in topic where there are several hundred posts.

Hopefully all members read this message and apply it, they are very useful recommendations we must do things right, it is not only about writing and now, let us learn and teach others while we are paid for it, let us take this opportunity. 

On 2/10/2020 at 10:20 AM, Kakabba said:

Your post is very good, thank you for these good tips and suggestions for everyone to read what you published for the application, the aforementioned, especially beginners.

Yes right specially for beginner they need to respect the rules and have a good comment and not be off the topic all the time that's why we need post like this 

Hello my friend. For me these tips are really helpful. I really appreciate your this post. Now i think i can prevent my posts from being deleted everyday. Which is really really frustrating. 

Some of user are didn't read the topics phenomenon and reply annoying things in the topics..thats make the topics bad.. people should read thr topic first and then make post..

We thank you, my friend, for this helpful post, and when you adhere to these three points that you mentioned in this post, the forum level will be raised and we hope everyone will read it and stick to it.

4 hours ago, alexmark said:

Yes u ve. Said the fact we must have to consider or look into those things critically before commenting  on any topic but most people  are in a hurry just for the purpose  of earning do not do so,  pls everyone should change for the betterment  of the forum  

The betterment of the forum is our betterment as well because it gives us a place to acquire clean and reliable knowledge.

Just now, proton said:

Thanks for sharing this information with us, this information is really helpful in responding to post and improve the quality of post or comments made by each members.

I hope it is, if we don't improve the forum will have to quit paying because it will be useless, paying for nothing.

yes your right your tips are helpful for me thank you bro,we should type unique answers which may be help full for new users, some users do copy paste here i don't know why they doing spam 

Hey mate, thanks for your informative post,  yes we should analysis the post before reply the topic and we can see some reoly what people are thinking about the post,  than we can reply the topic given different comment from others comment.        

Yeah, this is actually true and it's something I have always seen more especially the first one, people need to really check topics thoroughly and make sure they understand everything and have a deep knowledge on topic they are commenting on.

I think you are right.because,If you are sharing post you must know about it pretty well.you have to really be focused a lot.you can learn lot here.you also can earn here.so,this is a very good forum.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.