Did you notice the increase in the time between post - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phpMailz

Did you notice the increase in the time between post

7 minutes ago, phpMailz said:

At the evening of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to wait before you can make a new post on this forum increase from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, now it will take about 2 hours to make 30 post a day, what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

Well for old users this is a good thing because spammers are gonna have a hard time spamming because of this which is good plus we have 24 hours per day which means we have plenty of time to create a unique and useful contents to comment or to post.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

32 minutes ago, phpMailz said:

At the evening of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to wait before you can make a new post on this forum increase from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, now it will take about 2 hours to make 30 post a day, what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

for me its fine. that was just short a time. they give us time to think for good posts and besides 30 posts only for 24hrs,we still have alot of time.

18 minutes ago, Sharjeel said:

Yes your are right this problem should be solved. Many time of people are wasting here. 

Time is money.

i beg to disagree.your right,ime is money,but this forum is not a waste of time. its actually worth of our time.no other sites can give you this amount. 4minutes waiting period,30 posts a 24hours,isn't enough?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Why we write 30 post in two hours we have so much time to write around 24 hours why not we do like this 10 post in one hour give some time around 3are 4 hours same in second session this type we wrtie the post like genuine post what you think and your suggestion also good to improve this site 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I think they do that to minimize the spam comments and to ensure also the speed of the forum. Because as I noticed my notification tab is delay and I can't post a new topic so I think the reason is the number of members increase.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

Really? I havent encountered that yet. I think its and good but bad in the same time.

Good because as a lot of users are just spamming and not really helpful to others here. As they do it everytime. I think this will be a lesson to them.

Bad because for those who posted a lot of informative content and just wanna share their information that is a lot of time taken. They wont wait for that long and if that continues maybe just maybe they will this forum soon. 

• +1 2
  • +2 7
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Lahmer1985 said:

أعتقد أنه أمر سخيف. لماذا يتعين علينا الانتظار لفترة طويلة للنشر مرة أخرى؟ ليس من الضروري  أن. ليس كل شخص لديه الكثير من الوقت في أيديهم 😍

Please delete this comment. You are copying and pasting members ’posts. This is contrary to that. It is necessary to delete the comment and return to the rules of the forum, read it and understand it well.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with this new regulation. I think this new regulation will reduce multiple accounts and spam posts

• -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +2 2

Yes, I noticed that recently, but for me this is good because it reduces the number of spam

And reduces the number of unhelpful posts

I don't think 4 minutes is right, 2 minutes is enough to avoid spam comments but they may telling us to read all the replies properly so time is increased

• -2 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, phpMailz said:

Yes, it could limit the spam and also helps lessen the server strain. 2 hours is nothing since i only post when time permits and 30 post is easy to achieve all day.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

spacer.png

4 minutes is not that long, it some times takes me more than 10 minutes to make one post, also this 4 minutes hold time will decrase the spam posts and also to give you more time to think in what you are writing. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Thanks for sharing, I never noticed the increase in the time between posts. extra time to create a new post from 2 minutes to 4 minutes. I hope this can improve the quality of the forum.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Yes this problem happened to me this afternoon. I am so jealous of that. One of my posts was tied for more than 2 minutes.

If you know me well, you must let me know so that I can benefit and if I can use it. I can give you the right information right now

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

21 minutes ago, Abdulrahman Alkaie said:

I agree with you in this statement. I believe that this new organization will reduce random accounts and messages

You quote someone else's post and agree with his statement that this forum shouldn't have a long time gap, but you also agree with my statement that it's okay if this forum have a long time gap. actually, who do you agree with?

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

2 hours ago, phpMailz said:

I think it is because of the numbers of posts being posted at the same time by many members of the forum. Which may lead to overloading of the website. In order to curb it , there is a time required to post again. It will improve in time and I'm sure admins of this forum will come up with a solution. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

This will cause problem to member.In recent past days the form was very fast and members don't face any time interval.So now they are having problem with forum.I do posting in time interval so i do not mind it.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

That's a good development as it stands to curb spam at least to an extent, because the forum seem to have have more than its share of spammers. Posting here shouldn't be all about the money, people should enrich the forum with rich contents that would outlive them.

• +2 3

1 hour ago, Nazneen Sathi said:

Yes dear you say right some time this site have server problem but now this problem is solve. Day by day many user join this site so some time we can face this problem.

+ men seni gaplaringa qoshilaman

• -4 2
  • -2 1
  • +2 1

Actually if the time is more then we can take enough time to think about it and a good topic can be created. Also this forum is not a joke we have 24 hours time to posts. We can create a good topics and that is also good for us.

• +1 2

You Op is absolutely the best answer, making 30 post in two hours is spam. A post every 2 minutes can happen for 2- 3 post but 30 is shitpost.

Users do not understand that it is about quality and not quantity, this is part of the plan to eliminate spam, at all bots, newbier and old users.

Ah! remember, you may think that your posts are useful today, tomorrow, but in the future don't complain when you see your content count  fall (deleted) 

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Like seriously, I wonder If its an upgrade on the site to reduce post traffic, as before post where easily posted and evert second, which the admins or even the site had slow downs on some areas

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I don't appreciate admins  for doing such things.Because some people will leave cryptotalk only for this.May be now the numbers will be reduced.

• +1 1