Did you notice the increase in the time between post - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phpMailz

Did you notice the increase in the time between post

I did notice the delayed time in making posts yesterday it was kind of annoying to me  but I think it's due to network problems or changes

• -2 1

Why we compose 30 post in two hours we have such a great amount of time to compose around 24 hours why not we do like this 10 post in one hour give some time around 3are 4 hours same in second session this sort we wrtie the post like real post what you think and your proposal likewise great to improve this site 

• +2 1

yes i think that they are taking more time as compare to recent posts, and it can also make problem but it is can be alright with the time, but it is good for all of us to get the information about the posts. so for me it is not a problem.

• +2 1

I thought that the timer between posts and the other had definitely disappeared, but today I saw his reappearance with a wait time of 24 seconds, I hope it is just a case and not a definitive thing...

• +1 1

4 hours ago, phpMailz said:

At the evening of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to wait before you can make a new post on this forum increase from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, now it will take about 2 hours to make 30 post a day, what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

This is a solution to reduce the number of useless posts because spammers usually make posts non-stop and with more time between posts, they have less chance to fill the forum with meaningless content. This is a positive action and it does not have any negative effect on useful posters because it usually takes more than 4 minutes to write a constructive post and check it before submitting. So, if you are among those who create informative posts, this increase in time between each post will not be noticeable for you. We are not here to break the record of making posts in lowest time possible, we are here to contribute to Cryptotalk and learn about crypto technology.

• +3 1

Well, it's fixed that it has a specific number of seconds and its only natural that they will add this kind of feature may be to lessen the spam posting and get banned.

• -1 1

6 hours ago, phpMailz said:

At the evening of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to wait before you can make a new post on this forum increase from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, now it will take about 2 hours to make 30 post a day, what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

Yes,i noticed that,they have to do that to minimal the traffic of sending posts by many users.its ony 2minutes, don't bother much. We still have 24hrs to fill our 30 daily posts  

• -1 1

6 hours ago, phpMailz said:

I think this is good but it should be applied to newbies because they having a race to reach 100 posts. In addition, it could reduce the server work and can also delay the increase of spam posts which makes it difficult for us to find quality posts.

• +1 1

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

4 hours ago, Nida said:

I agreed now  it's a little bit too much, two minutes was enough but they just double it. It will take 2 hours to do 30 post right now  which is unfair   .

I don't see what's unfair in that and I think they should go one step more and increase the number of characters per post to 200 or more if they want to sanitize the forum, because the incidence of spammers here is becoming quite alarming.

• +1 1

sw9qkixft - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

sw9qkixft - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

6 hours ago, Ahmed jabri said:

I think it was done in order to reduce the traffic on the forum and handle the site conveniently. Many people posting in a minute would lead to crash of the system. 

Yes I agree with you 

• -5 1

greetings to you all
To write a comment or post a topic takes some time
2 minutes or 4 minutes may be sufficient to create a response to a specific topic only
Personally, I cannot post 30 posts in two hours. Sometimes it takes more than 5 hours

• +2 1

I didn't notice indeed. Usually admins inform us about any serious upday by posting the link on the top of the forum to catch attention. Probably they didn't count it as something serious. 
I have nothing special with new change. I post not so much and usually I make big break between posting, so will it be 4 or 40 mins it will not play a big role to me. But I guess for others will be. People who wish to earn by maximum from the forum now need to spend twice more time for their goal and I think not everyone will like this idea.

• +3 1

9 hours ago, phpMailz said:

I'm fine with the time difference now. I really think it will cut down on people making 30 quick posts a day and they might actually post something useful.

• +1 1

I think the forum will see and fix the problem, but do not worry, I think this is because of the pressure on the servers, but in the coming period, I think the moderators will get to know this

• -1 1

Yes, I also noticed it. But it's ok for me since we can read the content well. It's like we are given a spare time to at least thoroughly read and not to rush in commenting or posting.

• -2 1

15 hours ago, phpMailz said:

what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

You even computed how much time it would take for you to get 30 posts on the shortest timeframe.

Personally, I think this would help the forum by:

1. Discouraging spam posters because of longer wait times.

2. Give more time to the user to think and improve his post quality before posting it.

3. Lessen the server's load.

Please, always pay attention to quality, and not just aim to earn 30 post per day as quick as possible.

• +3 1

Like seriously, I wonder now,  yesterday we had to wait on time intervals to post again, but its completely change today, its back to that period when no time waiting was success

• +1 1

Similar to really, My spouse and I speculate currently, recently there was to have to wait by the due date periods to write yet again, nevertheless their absolutely adjust right now, their time for that will interval while little time ready ended up being good results.

• +1 1

Maybe because of increase of members using this website, the server are becoming slow, but I don't bother to mind if slow server is happening here. I think we needto have more patience in our hand.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, I noticed it too, this is not right in my opinion, we are taking so long to finish the 30 posts now, when they removed it, I was finished this in less then an hour sometimes, and without spamming, writing my posts and read them before saving them o'e more time, but now I think we are taking too long 

• +1 1

I only see people thinking about getting paid than actualy trying to help others with their discussions.

Com'on guys... This isn't a farming faucet or a micro earning site.

This is a Forum which lets you post freely and pays you! Build good content and you will find your 4 minutes delay used without any hussle.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/