Did you notice the increase in the time between post - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phpMailz

Did you notice the increase in the time between post

I not notice this problem because I'm taking 5-10 minutes write one post.if cryptotalk change this rule is good for fourm give some time to write post.

• -1 1

I think this is a good move since it lets people reflect on their post and not just post whatever comes to mind even if it does not make sense. I think its reasonable for the forum to ask this much from the members. Also i think it also helps the site adjust to the incoming traffic since it gives their servers breathing room to accomodate everyone so that the site is not too laggy and to avoid server errors.

• +3 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Yes i noticed.yesterday it was taling 4 minutes to post second comment.nut today its normally 2 minutes as always.may be yesterday there was a glitch.now it has been fixed.thanks to thr cryptotalk team

• +1 1

On 1/28/2020 at 3:30 AM, phpMailz said:

At the evening of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to wait before you can make a new post on this forum increase from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, now it will take about 2 hours to make 30 post a day, what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

Personally i didn't notice this changes since i don't post most off the day, it almost takes me about 15 minutes to post after another. so it doesn't have a big issue in my case of time between post is concern.

• +1 1

Its seems to be very difficult but till now i haven't faced such problems of time with this forum and if you were suffering from it then really it would be very much difficult to make posts as it will take too much of time for commenting in a post.

• +2 1

I think for me what i am doing to post again, i was like waiting for 6 minutes before posting again another opinion in other topic, because if you keep posting you are going to get spamming.

• +1 1

I think it is quite okay for that new feature. I always make post with 5minutes time interval so i can make sure i will not have a warning point for a spamming. We should respect the new rules because it has always a reason behind that.

• +2 1

that day i faced the delay too.it was taking too much time for making new posts and i was tried on sitting in front of PC. after that day they are decreased the delay of posting and i now is the same delay they used before 

• +1 1

That will take time for us to make the require 30 post per day and the time just keep increasing whixh you have to wait for it. 

• -3 1

Really? I didn't noticed at all because I always make sure to make a post with 5-8 minutes interval on each post. Sometime less and sometime more than that. But I though the normal min time between each would be 2 mins, right? Or is it really increased? Well, I like it that way it if does increase. Because that way the forum could decrease the number of spammers or post bursting members

• +3 1

I personally don't have a problem with the increase of the time. It usually takes me 2hours to complete 30 posts earlier because I like to work slowly and it doesn't bother me. Sometimes when I am done writing before the limited time it feels a little exhausting but its fine.

• +1 1

On 1/28/2020 at 7:30 PM, phpMailz said:

At the evening of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to wait before you can make a new post on this forum increase from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, now it will take about 2 hours to make 30 post a day, what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

This is really not good and crypto talk campaign is really something and I don’t know if they can still afford, now their problems we can’t transfer our funds.

• -3 1

You have noticed an important topic.  I am also facing this post. When i post or comment on something it took some time to post the next post. After the countdown i can post again. Why is this occuring?

• +1 1

I think is to prevent burst posting so posters will stay and read more on the threads and give meaningful posts or reply, this is good so it will prevent posters from spamming the forum and he will think what he is going to post or reply on a thread.

• +2 1

I notice that new implementation and I agree with it. It's because it can help this forum to lessen those users that are just posting whatever they want without having slight interval or what we called "Spammers".

• +1 1

On 1/28/2020 at 12:30 PM, phpMailz said:

This I believe it's a welcome development. With my little time here, people hardly read previous comments to see if they are not just duplicating comments. 4 minutes is good enough to scan a thread, learn from previous comments before you reply

• +1 1

Inserted transmitter waiter puzzle uses fifty percent of a good board, and the problematic batten must be eliminated, with everyone properly controlling the automobile point.  Daily end users link up at local and then select points people crash in bottle cup.

• +2 1

From the start there is interval between the post it is not new thing here. It must avoid the cloud traffic because many users are accessing the severs and submitting replies at once. That 2 minutes interval is definitely fine besides it just make this system good. Don't complain that you will finish the max posts in two hours be contented what the forum offers to us.

• +2 1

I didn't know we have to wait for 2 to 4 minutes to make a new post up until now. Maybe because I don't post so quickly. It's amazing how you guys can post so quickly when 2 minutes is just a few minutes. You guys can make new post in just a second? 

• +2 1

This step has positive advantages as it makes the content of the post better and negative because the person will need more time to finish the 30 posts

• -2 1

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️