Behold! This is Crypto Revolution! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 9/30/2019 at 5:28 AM, Georgy64 said:

The Cryptocurrency revolution started with the introduction of the defunct e-gold which was the brain-child of the creator of the Liberty Reserve vault. The idea was later fraught by inefficiency on the part of the creator and was later outlawed. The Bitcoin idea was later hashed and every effort was made by the creator of the Cryptocurrency to make it last the test of time. Bitcoin gained popularity and global acceptance. Other altcoins creation was inspired by the global acceptability of Bitcoin. 

Though many altcoins have emerged overtime but their value are always measured on the parameters of the prevailing price of Bitcoin in the exchange market. Consequently, a rise or fall in the price of Bitcoin brings about a corresponding rise or fall in the prices of other altcoin. 

Screenshot_20190930-052704.jpg

Your last sentence, I think there is more to that more than just a mere logic like that. Yes it has been happening over time but we shouldn't conclude without being objective. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes when bitcoin lance in the market , many people interested about this coin , and meany people like it ,because is not tracked , specially the people how work at dark web , so this coin was very popular in this internet , and now the price of this coin is very high , and people come millionaire because of bitcoin .

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Mohssine said:

Yes when bitcoin lance in the market , many people interested about this coin , and meany people like it ,because is not tracked , specially the people how work at dark web , so this coin was very popular in this internet , and now the price of this coin is very high , and people come millionaire because of bitcoin .

Bitcoin transaction details, your wallet balance can be still tracked so you might say like, while using Bitcoin, our sensitive personal information can not be tracked because it is highly encrypted. There are privacy coins like Zcash, XMR introduced even to block tracing and unwanted tracking. 

Holding is ones of the safest and long-term earning way , if we choose a good coin for investment purposes . I also think To hold xrp coin for long-term investment till it's price didn't touch $1 in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

23 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

Holding is ones of the safest and long-term earning way , if we choose a good coin for investment purposes . I also think To hold xrp coin for long-term investment till it's price didn't touch $1 in market .

XRP reached around 3$ at peak time in 2017 but since then until today it has not exceeded 0.35$ and I don't think it will increase any more unless bitcoin price goes up to $ 20,000 as it happened at peak time.

On 4/1/2020 at 11:54 AM, Jana Ara said:

The crypto revolution is happening every day and crypto is on the rise.  With the development of cryptocurrency, the demand is increasing and people are working more.  This revolution or improvement of crypto can be made more if everyone works hard and through behold.

Yes mate now so many peoples believe in crypto and they know its easy way to earn money in short time, especially in bitcoin xrp and ETH and so many reputation coins people invest,so we consider crypto evolution started and its continue for long time.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, gourav789 said:

But it depends on your choice, l mean you are right mate. But if your choice would be better like top altcoins ETH, BNB or as you mentioned XRP. It will be safest and good earning way, of course for long-term investing. 

cryptocurrency revolution has started from 2009 when the founder of bitcoin Satoshi nakamoto has created bitcoin after than more than 5000 cryptocurrency has created but in all of them bitcoin was the only cryptocurrency which became famous because it was the First cryptocurrency in The world 

This is a good article, as I believe, bitcoin is probably the mother of all altcoins! Really)
Because, depending on bitcoin, there are other coins, their rate can fall and take off, but everything will depend on bitcoin! Now bitcoin has taken off, and other altcoins have also started to grow in price, and this is very cool!

On 9/30/2019 at 11:44 PM, xBDT Script said:

Yes Holding since the ages and will be holding until $50k, I am talking about BTC. I also hold other few currency like ETH, NEO but those are with the hope to sell when there will be better price against bitcoins.

Yes you are right and I think that is a great move because if you hold until the money will become high then it will be great for you  earn in Bitcoin and you can also have other cryptocurrencies and stable coins or altcoins and I hope that people will earn 

On 12/9/2019 at 7:52 AM, Ardian1206 said:

Yesterday bitcoin was priced at 7500 dollars when I sold it and now it's rising or increasing and growing up to 8000 dollars. It's really amazing that I should have held it yesterday.  thank you for your information.

Yes, and today the price has reached 9500 dollars, so I suggest that you do not sell bitcoin and wait until the end of the year 2020 because there will be a significant increase in the price.

• Useful or interesting 1

No doubt mate, cryptocurrency are the currency of the future. We all gonna see a lot improve in the coming days in the cryptocurrency. So if you dont know trading than only holding can give you a lot of profit.

The emerging of more altcoin projects was inspired by bitcoin as it gave more entities to come up with ideas to create new crypto currency projects but bitcoin is still leading and continuing to get more popularity and users.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the master of cryptocurrencies and it is the most reliable and strong cryptocurrency at the present time. It is possible that there will be strong currencies in the future and supported by giant entities that offer an integrated system free of errors and able to become the financial system in the world, it is possible to continue the process of developing cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

alot has changed im interested on seeing what changes could happen if possible seeing other coins shine too as i willing to observe the possible things would change the situation on cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin happens to be the first-class coin and top leading at the capital market, capable of regulating some of the value altcoins prices due to its significant feature of volatility, BTC controls Crypto market. Therefore first hold as much BTC you can afford to accumulate, then follow by other value altcoins, For profitability.

• +2 1

Yeah, this is crypto revolution and it's just started revolving and we have lots of things to see like bitcoin hitting millions of dollars. I would suggest you to collect as much as useful cryptocurrency they gonna give you very high return in future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Throughout the ages, currencies went through different stages, and each stage was considered a revolution, starting with gold, silver and copper, passing through paper money, and ending with the era of the dollar.  Of course, another revolution will occur, the cryptocurrency revolution, because it has gained global acceptance and the major countries will have to deal with it sooner or later.

Nice article, but surely best to read the bitcoin white sheet). As for the price guessing, this is a thankless task, you still can't guess

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It was really very interesting to read, but for me it is best to immediately sell the coin because of the banal price drop on it

• +1 1

As previous stated it's better to sell immediately the tokens because the price will drop and it will not rise again in the near future. The article is awesome.

• +1 1

This is a technological revolution that will never stop because there is trust in what has been created collectively, there are many projects that allocate time and resources but are never consolidated due to lack of support in a solid community, this is We can see how was the euphoria for the ICOs that generated an infinity of projects with multiple purposes that never reached the mainland, many of those who participated in that round of free tokens today with the defi have managed to get rid of those, as an alternative To similar markets where there was once a stock exchange between the pair to be able to make the exchange, today it is easier to make these changes between pairs but the high costs force us to rethink this to avoid losing money captured by the network.

• +1 1

z7K3SYt.png

On 11/23/2019 at 4:50 PM, MCSGlegend said:

I still hold bitcoin to at least $ 9,000, but perhaps the price in the next 2020 will reach $ 15,000, yesterday I wanted to sell bitcoin as there was a sharp jump in the price down, well that I did not.

Bitcoin started late and right now it is the most discussed matter in the financial sector. Even governments are beginning to like crypto investment because they are now trying to get taxes from it since a lot of people are switching to crypto and are no longer using fiat much.

• +2 1

But now the time has passed. And now bitcoin is talking with sky and making its journey to the 20000$. And I think this post should be locked now.

• +1 1

On 9/30/2019 at 8:44 PM, xBDT Script said:

Yes Holding since the ages and will be holding until $50k, I am talking about BTC. I also hold other few currency like ETH, NEO but those are with the hope to sell when there will be better price against bitcoins.

BTC this time touch the high point and that is 200,000$ and i hope that this time the other ALT coins will touch the sky and this is the time that we buy the coins and hold that till the market make a next bull. I buy some coins and i hold that just for the next bull.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day