Behold! This is Crypto Revolution! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

We are before a revolution in the financial and economies and we observe the rise of Bitcoin as a great asset and keeps gaining popularity in the investment world and in everyones mind is something that can be an opportunity hard to miss. What I expect is with a new all time high it will be a lot more interest and fomo will begin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency makes us dream. If we are right and cryptocurrencies become used and adopted as payments and many begin investing in them then we are very early and in good position. This revolution will also help everyone both consumers and businesses.

The crypto revolution is still hasn't come but it is something people hope for and expect a mass adoption to finally appear that will make a billion people and more to have crypto wallets in their mobiles and make their payments using cryptocurrency instead of using the fiat currency.

• +2 1

I really appreciate those people who hold their crypto for a long time because now is the time where they can earn a good profit because of that. Unlike me, i only discover crypto last year so i do not have enough investment in crypto but i hope i can continue my working in this field.

Yes, the market is now getting stronger and bigger, and in the near future we will see a big explosion for petkeys, as I predicted months ago when I said that petkeys at least will reach 13 thousand dollars, which exceeded it to 18 thousand dollars
Yes, the market is now connected and large, and it has supporters even from major countries, but this is not declared, and this is why we see unprecedented growth every day.
We hope that Bitcoin will stabilize at this stage to give another opportunity for other currencies to grow and rise, and when we do not see a better year than 2017, the year of the explosion of electronic currencies
We wish everyone success

The whole crypto market is once again on the rise ready for domination and adoption. Some expect by the end of the next year most shop owners to accept cryptocurrencies and have banners in their shops for Bitcoin accepted here along with more. Fees can be high for Bitcoin and make it ideal for higher priced purchaces but other crypto can be used for less fees and microtranscations. Also we wait for the lightning network that will increase Bitcoin adoption anywhere eliminating the fees and speed issue of scalability.

• +1 2

Thank you for this information my friend. It's really helpful for the  members in the forum dealing with cryptocurrency.  The market price of cryptocurrency is going really great and helping lot of people to make good money.

• +2 1

It will be a long progress that will take years for crypto to be fully adopted, but it is accelerating and in a few years time we will get there. The revolution in money is happening and changing the way we dealt finances. The new systems building with Defi and Bitcoin on the front will make it easy for the current infrastructure to adopt and use for the better of the global economy.

• +1 1

31 minutes ago, Victoria' said:

The emerging of more altcoin projects was inspired by bitcoin as it gave more entities to come up with ideas to create new crypto currency projects but bitcoin is still leading and continuing to get more popularity and users.

As the price of Bitcoin increased so many people became billionaires @Victoria.So others also wanted to become one.So that's why they launched many cryptocurrencies to become billionaires.The greed of making more money led to the formation of many cryptocurrencies and now we all are benefiting from it.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

It gives me joy to know that the global adoption of crypto is already taking place, if you are a lover of statistics then you would agree with me that crypto is gradually getting to the top of the world

These things are unreal and we can not say anything  with much certainity  but the bitcoin is told to be the very first coin ever created and now the king of all.

Thank you for the awesome history lesson kind sir. I didn't know about e-gold and the Liberty Reserve and I think I need to learn about them. It is a revolution and I always knew that since the moment I joined cryptotalk and started my Bitcoin lessons. I don't know if cryptocurrency will be used by everyone in the future but I am very sure that at least a very big part of the population perhaps 10% will actively use it.

Yes, I think Bitcoin is a revolution in the current financial system, to make it more efficient to use as a store for fiat currency values. Using gold is no longer usable because gold is limited and the value of money continues to rise, automatically requires a lot of gold to store its value. With the existence of more efficient and safer bitcoin storage due to blockchain technology.

• +1 1

You are right that Bitcoin is the digital gold in the crypto market, and all alternative cryptocurrencies are affected by the rise or fall of Bitcoin, as it is the leader. The higher the price of bitcoin, the movement of the crypto market tends to be upward, and vice versa.

Until recently, the cryptocurrency market was still influenced by bitcoin. Bitcoin is the only controller of the cryptocurrency market even though it is a stablecoin. Altcoin price is heavily influenced by bitcoin price, the emergence of new altcoins is not something that can affect bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 9/29/2019 at 9:28 PM, Georgy64 said:

The Cryptocurrency revolution started with the introduction of the defunct e-gold which was the brain-child of the creator of the Liberty Reserve vault. The idea was later fraught by inefficiency on the part of the creator and was later outlawed. The Bitcoin idea was later hashed and every effort was made by the creator of the Cryptocurrency to make it last the test of time. Bitcoin gained popularity and global acceptance. Other altcoins creation was inspired by the global acceptability of Bitcoin. 

Though many altcoins have emerged overtime but their value are always measured on the parameters of the prevailing price of Bitcoin in the exchange market. Consequently, a rise or fall in the price of Bitcoin brings about a corresponding rise or fall in the prices of other altcoin. 

Screenshot_20190930-052704.jpg

This is a fact the price fluctuation of bitcoin affect other alternative coin just today bitcoin rise to $20,000 there is corresponding price rise in other alt coin like ethereum, liet coin, ripple .e.t.c.

On 9/30/2019 at 6:28 AM, Georgy64 said:

a rise or fall in the price of Bitcoin brings about a corresponding rise or fall in the prices of other altcoin. 

this part is true because we always see most currencies got affected by the movement of Bitcoin and now is the best example about this since Bitcoin broken its ATH many altcoins increased in price as well with it and they may even reach their ATH as well depends on Bitcoin movement

We can compare it to something else, as it is a currency of unique value and gained during its journey with us good and good reputations in all areas in which we work, so it is a good source of income for all members and it is natural for him to work with it to secure their standard of life.

On 9/30/2019 at 7:28 AM, Georgy64 said:

Consequently, a rise or fall in the price of Bitcoin brings about a corresponding rise or fall in the prices of other altcoin. 

This is not always happening, bitcoin at times gains dominance and becomes very powerful. Investments today do not enter altcoins but they are most about Bitcoin, with altcoins only gaining a little and can also be abandoned soon as Bitcoin keeps rising. There will be an altcoin season though as bitcoin is today at 30,000 and chances are good for many alts.

Bitcoin among other cryptocurrency have rises through last year to earn his year and that have attract people to start joining the cryptoworld, and that cab be consider as the revolution for fiat to be replace by cryptocurrency. 

The revolution has gotten a little easier in these years since thanks to the pandemic it is now more convenient to do everything remotely and if we talk about money, the best option is to transfer funds electronically, so I see it very convenient to use cryptocurrencies and Due to the pandemic, the revolution has increased and there is more popularity with the use of cryptocurrencies and this is only the beginning.

The most successful crypto revolution was Bitcoin, then the success of Bitcoin led to the emergence of altcoins which made Bitcoin an altcoin price parameter in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the single most successful coin in history and currently controls the cryptocurrency market. No other coin has replaced Bitcoin over the past decade.

• +1 1

You're really right, honey, that's what really happened, Thank you, dear, for this wonderful explanation, of course since then cryptocurrencies and encryption have become accessible to the world, and now investing in cryptocurrencies and digital currencies is better than gold. 

Cryptocurrencies have changed a lot of things, especially as they crowded out gold and all that is of value. It does its job tremendously and attracts many people quickly.

yes gentleman you said absolutely right in these days or price of the Bitcoin is going low and you should too keep your coin in your wallet and wait for the good time and for the good price of the the good price of Bitcoin best of luck