Favorite crypto businesses? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

The best company at this time for me is yobit, it gives us many possibilities such as trading and investing in its own fund

I m.new user..I could not understand your question...but as a begener I want to know its answer...if any one have some kind if information on it then tell me...

In crypto business i only like trading. If you have little skills in trading you can earn a lot of profit and the good thing about trading is that you dont have to start with large capital just small and it will keep growing itself.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My favorite businesses are binance and Huobi, kucoin. Exactly they are secure exchanges and bring me profit. I am making a transaction here

On 1/25/2020 at 5:09 AM, Shadfurman said:

What are your favorite crypto centric and/or crypto adjacent companies?

I like the 0x platforms. I like steem, but feature and design wise it seems to be lagging. I'm looking at blockfi, nexus, Celsius, and cred for stable investments. I'm still trying to find an exchange I like, just using coinbase atm. Long term I'm trying to avoid KYC verification, so I want a list of companies for when I finally take the leap, until then everything is square and legal, so I'm looking for those too. Any rental/real estate companies use crypto?

I haven't found a lot of developed crypto business beyond exchanges and loan investment companies. A few social media sites that barely rise above proof of concepts.

What are your favorite crypto companies?

I found myself in trading so i am registered on coinbase. Here i can invest money to earn meaning ful profit. Here you can exchange your currencies as well. 

• +1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 11:09 AM, MCSGlegend said:

The best business in cryptocurrency is to work only for yourself and trade yourself, making a profit every day, or create your own exchange.

I agree and also allowing people to to learn while earning passive income with crypto and also trading with apps is very good and knowing the secrets with how crypto works and apps, tokens and icos. Aswell with mining is in the right places not ponzi scams 

On 1/25/2020 at 3:09 AM, Shadfurman said:

I like the 0x platforms. I like steem, but feature and design wise it seems to be lagging. I'm looking at blockfi, nexus, Celsius, and cred for stable investments. I'm still trying to find an exchange I like, just using coinbase atm. Long term I'm trying to avoid KYC verification, so I want a list of companies for when I finally take the leap, until then everything is square and legal, so I'm looking for those too. Any rental/real estate companies use crypto?

I haven't found a lot of developed crypto business beyond exchanges and loan investment companies. A few social media sites that barely rise above proof of concepts.

Do not thinking that's if you'll be avoiding the KYC verification don't think that's you are smart, the platforms are recommending the KYC verification because of your account to be more safely from hackers 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Do not thinking that's if you'll be avoiding the KYC verification don't think that's you are smart, the platforms are recommending the KYC verification because of your account to be more safely from hackers 

People are avoiding the KYC verification not because they are smart, bit they are doing that's because they avoiding to put their privacy publicly

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I like to introduce crypto currency market exchanges and one of best which is for me is hitbtc exchange. If someone wants crypto currencies trading then put your efforts on this exchange but mostly investors wants to save some fee then this has least fee structure then binance exchange. 

I did not understand your point and I am new to the site here so I have to learn more and I have no idea about this post so I can not say anything.

Well for me my favorite crypto business is trading Because you can earn alot of money in short period of time but you have to be very skillfull if not there would be a great lose and I always use coin base for trading and also yobit .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/25/2020 at 6:09 AM, Shadfurman said:

In this crypto market there are many companies and their coins. Personally I like ripple,bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin etc. And I also invest on these coins for long time.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I work first in crypto currency. I don't have any more ideas about yobit. I just heard it the best platform for trading and also getting some knowledge about trading. For new beginners it's very easy to use and easy to make money in online. 

I kike only Yobit platform as my business of tradings. I haven't tried other platforms for earning more and more profits. But yobit is quite useful and easy to use. That's why maybe I am staying here. But I think trading business crypto world ia quite effective. A lot of users can easily earn a good amount of money by that system. So Yobit is the best platform for business. 

• +2 1

My favorite base currency is Bitcoin and Litecoin and the best companies or platforms are BINANCE and YOBIT, they are good for investing, trading and making a good profit.

THINK POSITIVE

I haven't really start deep into cryptocurrency business because of the limit of my financial powers but if I am ready to go into it, I will try binance or Yobit. Yobit in particular is my first choice because I have known how to operate and knows fully their mode of operations and I am contented with that. 

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I do not use a specific currency to trade but the majority of the currencies that I trade I trade against the Bitcoin or usdt and I think that these two currencies are preferred for business

Life is great and enjoy it

OK first for wallet i use crypronator and it is very good and you can use it without KYC and you can add your phone for more secure if you want for an exchange i use bybit or bitseven and they do not ask for KYC and you can deposit and withdraw easy

I found  best exchanges  till are yobit  exchange  or binance. We can invest  our crypto  and can  profit  from there. Trading  is also good  option. 

The favorite crypto Bussiness are two which is:

1. Trading

2. Investment

Depending on which you are interested to participate in but get the knowledge before starting

I prefer trading in cryptocurrencies because it gives you a lot of money through learning technical analysis, and I think we should diversify the sources of earning money.

On 3/25/2020 at 12:16 AM, Saj555 said:

I kike only Yobit platform as my business of tradings. I haven't tried other platforms for earning more and more profits. But yobit is quite useful and easy to use. That's why maybe I am staying here. But I think trading business crypto world ia quite effective. A lot of users can easily earn a good amount of money by that system. So Yobit is the best platform for business. 

I dont have any particular favorites in the businesses here in cryptocurrencies but I think that I like this forum because It can help beginners earn and have a good start while learming how to trade in cryptocurrencies. 

I don't really understand your post but i think you're looking for a good exchange. There are so much good exchange in crypto just like binance and yobit exchange. You can used these two for your investment or trading in crypto. 

On 1/27/2020 at 12:13 AM, caklonte said:

I think in my opinion my favorite business crypto is Blockchain Company. Because there we can use it for various things. The first as a wallet to store cryptocurrency digital assets. Second, we can trade several cryptocurrency coins. And thirdly we can see blockexplorer from bitcoin.

Well, its hard to have an blockchain company right now because there has a blockchain which is now running and i think this is just a one blockchain company in this world who is manage the coins to the internet.

On 1/26/2020 at 5:40 AM, Migo said:

Yobit is the best place to do business, trading especially, this platform does not require any kyc verification, and the fees are logical almost, in bitcoin maybe they are high but I can handle it, I suggest everyone to use yobit, because there is no better better than it in the current time, I think 

Absolutely,if we are interested to make investments in the cryptocurrency, yobit exchange can be the best alternative for us. As it has the most loved feature investbox, we can put supported cryptocurrency in the investbox.