ATM for bitcoins - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

ATM for bitcoins

Yes, they do exist. The bitcoin ATMs allows us to buy and sell bitcoins with the fiat currency. I think the Bitcoin ATM is very good because the process of buying and selling bitcoin is very easier and hope the numbers of the bitcoin ATMs increase.

bitcoin ATM machine is already exist in some countries where bitcoins and other Crypto currency is completely Accepted ( likes in Dubai ) .

in Bitcoin ATM machine we can easily convert our Crypto asset in our real money .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Is you don't that more then 6000 ATM machine are working on currently to whole world most of ATM machine are in USA, Canadian country and Singapore etc and with the passage of time crypto market ATM machine are spreading more and more countries. 

There are many bitcoins atm machine in the some countries which shows how much the cryptocurrency market is advancing and spreading to the world.

According to what I read, it is widespread in Germany, and there are several cafes that offer ATMs for Bitcoin in them As well as in the United States of America and its major airports, as well as in Canada I think that, in principle, it will be in partnership with digital banks such as Bayer, where you can transfer your money to a dollar and withdraw cash directly from the cashier.

Atm Bitcoin do exist there are certain countries where you can find atm bitcoin but is only meant for transaction using your wallet address.

On 1/24/2020 at 4:33 PM, Sedy said:

Does Bitcoin ATM really exist? I'm amazed! Does it work like ATM with the use of master/Visa card? Or is it an wallet address system. If so is there a website or wallet online which gives out Bitcoin ATM card? I would be grateful if someone shed some light to my question.

Of course there are many Bitcoin ATMs around the world including, Los Angeles is the city with the most ATM printers in the US, namely 250 bitcoin ATM machines in 2014, Chicago has 170 ATMs, and 120 ATM machines for New York and also Atlanta. Not only that, Washington D.C. also has a bitcoin ATM, a Bitcoin ATM allows you to buy bitcoin using fiat, as well as several other cryptos.

I actually do hate them but we need to really keep on trying as hard to prove everything is actually heading somewhere we are all suppose to belive in something that would help us in the greatest mind set that can help us work perfectly so we need to keep on trying as hard 

• +1 1

There is currently over 500 bitcoin ATM around the world and I am happy to say that because this is a sign that bitcoin is becoming adopted day by day and for that I believe sooner or later bitcoin will dominate the world which will definitely give a room for more ATM's to be created in every country in the world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin ATM are really exists and many people are already use them but unfortunately not me. There is no even one bitcoin ATM machine in my country but maybe in the future there will be many.

I think that the existence of automatic Bitcoin ATMs needs funding from digital banks such as WebMoney, Perfect Money, Payer and others to transfer and withdraw the value of Bitcoin directly And I think that there are such automatic teller machines in Germany and America.

Yes it's true, Bitcoin ATM machine exist in my location very interesting for use. Existence of BTC ATM machine is an indication of rapid growth of the system and in nearest future it shall surpasses fiat currencies system.

Friend, ATMs with cryptocurrency really exist! We have such ATMs in the city, and they work on the principle of quar code, you send your cryptocurrency, and you get a card, or cash is returned. It really works. However, the course can be sad!

Yes they are here and people are using and people are getting there crypto currencies in the paper currencies. Thanks dear.

There's a lot of bitcoin ATMs are available in USA. All of these machines are used as similar as the money ATM. Also in other countries like Russia ,Dubai also have ATM of bitcoin. Country that are involved with cryptocurrencies projects or investment actually sanctioned these ATM machines for the uses of the users of crypto world. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You can use cash or a banking card and you can buy bitcoin if your card allows it. It depends on the issuer of the card if it will allow the transaction or not because some banks have set many limits. The ATM allows you if your card allows you this purchace.

• +2 1

On 1/24/2020 at 11:33 AM, Sedy said:

Does Bitcoin ATM really exist? I'm amazed! Does it work like ATM with the use of master/Visa card? Or is it an wallet address system. If so is there a website or wallet online which gives out Bitcoin ATM card? I would be grateful if someone shed some light to my question.

Bitcoin ATMs exist since 2013 maybe even earlier. This is seven years now at least. You can google and find an atm near you and visit it if you like. You can buy using your master or visa card too, it isnot a website but an application like the bank ATM.

• +3 1

On 1/24/2020 at 11:33 AM, Sedy said:

Yes Bitcoin ATM is real, for a long time too, before you knew about Bitcoin. It uses cards but you can use it with cash for better anonymity using cover too. But you seem to not know anything about Bitcoin as you say something about a Bitcoin ATM card. You have a lot to learn and I don't think you will.

• +2 1

There are ten thousand bitcoin and crypto ATM around the world. Coinatmradar.com has all the information you ask about. There are some companies that create crypto debit cards but you don't need to use them in ATM you can use them in POS.

• +1 1

You ask a question that you can find the answer already in google. I don't know what is the purpose to make these questions that look like made by a small kid. I joined this forum not to ask the simplest things I can think of.

Edited by cryptovlek
  • +2 1

I am not use a Bitcoin atm my dear to known. Most of us are not, but they are used by some people to buy Bitcoin and trade, or even send to some friends of them in another country. There is none bitcoin atm card that I am known about.

• +3 1

ATMs allow you to buy or sell Bitcoin. You can use your bank visa card or mastercard amex, whatever you have it accepts it. If you have a crypto card it accepts this too.

Yes bitcoin atm exist, you’ll need a digital wallet to deposit or withdraw btc from the atm. Just like other cash atms, the machine will guide you through the process of your transaction, you just follow the instruction. One way to locate bitcoin atm in your area is through coinatmradar.com.

Good news friend as Bitcoin atms are very real and in thousands. You must be only a few days in crypto to never heard of it and make a post asking these questions that can be easily found as they have been answered thousands of times for many years, but then again when you discover Rome you are all questions about it.

Bitcoin ATMs have begun to spread among countries from Germany to Canada, America, some East Asian countries and India, and this means the beginning of using it legally and publicly and the stability of its strength in the world of finance and business.