ATM for bitcoins - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

ATM for bitcoins

Yes, there are ATMs for cryptocurrencies, and these devices were placed within many countries and depend on the system of portfolios to buy and sell currencies, but in very easy and simple ways

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I haven't seen Bitcoin atm in my real life yet and i think for mine country it would take 10 years or more to come. But as i have read about the Bitcoin atm you can but bictoin and sell it there, and you don't need kyc too. But they charge 7-10% fee. You can see the video for more information about it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Stk08h9Du10#

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Bitcoin ATMs are present in many countries such as the United States, Ukraine, the Philippines, Nigeria and Zimbabwe and they operate according to the barcode system and the wallet address until the information is easy to verify, but it is subject to new modifications but does not resemble Master Cards

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes atm is available  in many  countries  of the world  right  now . But I never  see yet.  But I read the posts of many members  there who  have seen it.

Yes bitcoin atms do really exist and there are a few in my country as well. Unfortunately there are some bitcoin atms that are only involved in purchasing bitcoin and therefore you are not able to cash out the bitcoin that you already have in terms of fiat currency, however i think that this will change in the future as some atms are now able to cash out your bitcoin, which i think is a very useful feature to have. I hope to see more developments on this front in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, there are thousands of Bitcoin ATMs around the world, perhaps more than 7000 ATMs. And many giants have issued similar cards to Visa and MasterCard, but for cryptocurrencies.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:33 PM, Sedy said:

Does Bitcoin ATM really exist? I'm amazed! Does it work like ATM with the use of master/Visa card? Or is it an wallet address system. If so is there a website or wallet online which gives out Bitcoin ATM card? I would be grateful if someone shed some light to my question.

Hmm I think in some countries there bitcoins atm, in which you can cash out your bitcoins and convert it into fiat and also there establishments and businesses who accepts bitcoins as mode of payment.

Yes, cryptocurrencies have also become a place for them among automated exchanges, and you can extract your money by the value of the local currency. There are a number of sites or platforms. The exchange cards provide what is a visa and to benefit from your currencies. But not all countries adopt this method, as some of them prohibit dealing in digital currencies

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/24/2020 at 11:54 PM, Crypto Hunter BD said:

ATM for Bitcoin such a great opportunity for bitcoiners.They can cashout money though Bitcoin ATM machine.They can also convert their Bitcoin to real crash.

I think that it could be great for the people that have cryptocurrency because I think that they will be much feel at ease when they are atms that can help them manage their accounts in cryptocurrencies and the way of transferring will be easy. 

Yes, there are ATMs for cryptocurrencies, but not all of them accept card payments , most of them just accept cash, you can find an ATM card on the coinatmradar website

Edited by IamLeader12

Yes Bitcoin ATMs are already around the world, and perhaps the number of Bitcoin ATMs is more than 7000 ATMs around the world, but I have not tried any one so far to know what are the requirements to buy bitcoin from the ATM.

There are many atms around the world, hope that there would be more in the future! When some governments accept using bitcoin so companies would do the same too and bitcoin would be stronger and more popular! 

ATMs for Bitcoin as what i called a Crypto- money agent, as we can send or trade out Bitcoin into cash from this ATMs , and not any kind of ATM, that that which is dedicated on bitcoin, as this agencies of the ATM are scarce in the world and even scarce in countries which have them as it's just barely few which are available in this countries, just like the bitcoin atm in Miami, if am not wrong of the place

Truly there is actually close to 5000 bitcoin ATM in the world , and also it's been fixed in countries that accept bitcoin, but not all countries which accept bitcoin that  the ATM is been fixed .

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 hours ago, CryptoChief192 said:

in fact, this news is still unclear, but some countries are really developing it. maybe the function is the same as the ATM as a whole, which is to attract money. The difference may lie in the fact that this crypto is more related to converting cryptography to paper or vice versa.

Yes indeed it is just the same as the ATM, which we are using in the world. In my country there is not any BTC ATM that is why cryptocurrency is not just popular in my country. But l hope we can see just ATM for BTC all over the world. 

Bitcoin ATM exist around all corner of the world most especially the United states that is to say Vegas and los Angeles hold the most of it. I hope to see it in every city around the world within this coming years. It will help in making withdrawal of cryptocurrency easier. 

Yeah, it's real. Bitcoin ATMs are just like normal fiat ATMs, you can send/receive, buy/sell BTC for fiats (more than 50% BATMs are located in the US). Binance initially announced they will soon launch a debit card by visa for its users to be used on those ATMs and can perform almost all what a normal debit card does.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, this machine exists, there is none of it in my country, but I have seen that it exists in many countries.

On 2/4/2020 at 12:31 PM, Tasin Rana said:

If the crypto authority make ATM  for withdraw BTC money then i think the users will get a lots of facilities from the ATM.

that's absolutely true but I don't know still in most of the country atm is not available even in my country there is no bitcoin or cryptocurrency atm and some countries does not legalised cryptocurrency

On 6/1/2020 at 1:04 PM, Soaib khan said:

that's absolutely true but I don't know still in most of the country atm is not available even in my country there is no bitcoin or cryptocurrency atm and some countries does not legalised cryptocurrency

We should be patient, with time, crypto atms will be all over the world, the countries that do not legalize cryptocurrencies  will likely legalize them later. Cryptocurrencies  are always gaining more grounds. 

Yes my friend there are ATMs for bitcoin currency and these devices have been installed inside many countries that use cryptocurrencies and this device is very wonderful because we can buy and sell cryptocurrencies with ease and I hope that this device will be installed inside my country as soon as possible

Yes I have seen many credit and debit card ads of crypto. I don't where is it. But i am sure that it is genuine. We can also find in google play store by just searching 'crypto debit card'. There I saw many types of apps which are providing atm card. Also i have read in news that first crypto atm to be developed in one of the airport.

In my mind there are a lot of BTC ATMs around the world, to tell the truth there is not any ATM in my country. That is why BTC is just so new for our people, ATM can be exaggeration for them. No doubt we will see ATM the whole world in the future, popularity of this world is getting up step by step. 

The ATMs for Bitcoin exist in fact read an article about installing one in Venezuela where users will be able to buy Bitcoin with Currencies 

i believe you have to put your wallet address, and yes they do exist in multiple locations around the world, i think it depends on the atm which wallet you withdraw from and what exchange rate do you get

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png