How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ?

trading is very risky when you do not  know how to trade or follow the chart..when i lose the trade i become very angry but i learn how do not make the same mistakes.

It's so common to everyone that if he or she loses money the it will horrible and disgusting. I don't know about trading I mean I have no knowledge about trading.but it so knowledgeable.

trading will constantly have its risks, we will generate profits or lose money. once I lose money I sense pissed off, however we ought to learn from our errors and correct them. I typically do tradin during times of time.

Cryptocurrency trading tends to have its risks is very sad when we lose money in the daily trade to avoid that I think we should train well on the subject and thus avoid loss of our money this has its foundations 

I agree with you, my friend, that losing money is a  in the  world of digital bitcoin very bad, because it may cause the merchant to live in a state of depression that may lead him to despair from work again, but I see as a beginner that the merchant must be patient and have a soul Mathematical and acceptance of profit and loss whatever.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

In trading lose money some day is normal, because you’ll never expect the market 100% , so is normal to lose some time, but this is really bad feeling when you lose some money , my feeling is absolutely not good.

For long time it is helpful to all and about of misfortune in day exchanging that occurs on the off chance that you are a decent exchange, at that point you will get it while misfortune and you won't leave in light of the fact that the one more day you will in benefit.

On 4/9/2020 at 2:30 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Cryptocurrency trading tends to have its risks is very sad when we lose money in the daily trade to avoid that I think we should train well on the subject and thus avoid loss of our money this has its foundations 

Training yes but along with been flexible, market conditions are never the same you need to cope with every environment of it.

I just buy cryptocurrency for large amounts (about 500-1000 dollars) and wait for growth, I used to trade daily, but realized that it is not profitable, I lost a lot of money on this trade.

I will go into a state of great depression because of the loss because I built my dreams on this site. It is difficult to go back to the beginning. I will partially destroy, but if it is estimated that this money will be lost, I will not be able to do anything, so we have to preserve what we earned hard.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:51 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

Trading in crypto currency is very risky. I agree that if you do proper analyze and do some research then it can get you good amount of profits. But its not certain so you can also lose. 

I feel bad luck when I am not making a profit in daily trading and losing a percentage of my cryptocurrency, but this is normal from time to time and there will be a loss.

Life is great and enjoy it

In trading it is natural that sometimes yiu will earn and sometimes you will loose but to reduce the amount of loose while trading you will have to be very careful and still i loose then it is ny bad luck but i will learn from my mistakes while trading       

That's the worst feeling and very demotivating time for many people because they have done so much of hard work to make this money but in a single trading they have lost their money but we have overcome these things then only We can survive in the trading world it's a place that every time situation will change and you'll have to be repaired yourself to  overcome these losses then only it will be help you too get into new trading and in my opinion without having losses you cannot learn the lessons because these things make you more stronger and capable for the next investment.

Of course if l have lost my money by trading, l would feel very badly. l don't think that, there can be people, who can feel cause of losing money something differently. It is really hard. 

when you lose something you always regretful and feel bad i feel the same way but i try to relax and forget about it i listen to music or watch movie to move on because i don't want to my lose effect on my next trades.

• +1 1

The feeling of losing money is really awful, how can it be good. But don't get disappointed and keep doing it. You can learn from your mistakes, that is important in my view. 

Simply, at first, I feel disappointed, but after a period of time I return to my nature and start again and most importantly of all this is that you learn from your mistakes and also divide your capital..

Day trading is too risky for me. I have suffered substantial losses in just one day while day trading so it is not my cup of tea. But there are many day traders that gain a lot in just a day or suffer heavy losses. Anyone who is into trading must have accepted the risks in the beginning so managing losses is just another part of trading.

468x60-3.png

Day trading is something where you can get better and better daily, that basically allows anyone to start from a small amount of money and after a year bring yourself a job.

Yes my friend that this is better and this is what I do completely where I continuously buy some currencies when the market and the price of this currency decrease and keep the currencies until the price rises so that I can sell them and achieve good profits through them, but that buying and storing the money is very dangerous, it is likely that you will see a currency Whatever collapse or theft, then we will be able to lose all our money

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It will be generally heartbreaking.  Because generally people do daily trading if they are in urgent of money. But loosing the money that is in hand is heartbreaking. So I suggest dont get greedy and try do long term investment. 

On 1/26/2020 at 8:03 AM, fatima123 said:

Everyone one losing their own money in crypto market feelings very sad because no person want to lose their own money. But many investors losing due to volatility of this market. 

Losing money here in cryptocurrency is just normal mate because here in cryptocurrency has a big risk so you need to adopt or take it to earned money. Happy posting everyone.

This is not true, in the markets it is known that the higher the profit you require the higher your risk ratio and you must wait a longer period, so the daily market situation must be determined, when it is higher the better is to keep what you have, and if it fluctuates then the best is daily trading with small profits .

On 1/23/2020 at 4:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

Perhaps holding currencies for a long time is a good investment and better than the daily losses that we can experience in daily trading, but we often do not have the patience to do so, so we try our luck to trade for a short time.