Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

To me I will like to invest my money in crypto instead, because investing your money in crypto you will have rest of mine, there won't be any damage except if you are been scam by scammers and if you try investing on your money on a house, what possibility do we have that the house won't be giving some little problem each year.

• +3 1

18 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

Like I said in one topic about investment,  it's what you put in your money on for the purpose of making profit in the future. Any money kept at home will be consumed, a person can invest in his house. So its better to invest in cryto than house.

I agree with you mate, investing in a cryptocurrency will provide more funds to buy a house in the future, but investing in a house mean the fund will just halt and the house just stands, but crypto investment make the money come more 

I would like to invest in crypto not in house. Because if I invest in crypto and my luck is good then I will get profit from this forum. And this short time business even you can earn huge in just one hour it depends on your luck. But if I invest in house it will be long term investment. No doubt investing will also give me profit but for this profit I will have to wait a lot. 

I think it depends on the amount you have in your hand. This would only make it efficiency enough if we invest. I think I would invest small amount in crypto and then earn profit and thereby increasing amount I would switch my objective. Good luck friends.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Biojay said:

To me I will like to invest my money in crypto instead, because investing your money in crypto you will have rest of mine, there won't be any damage except if you are been scam by scammers and if you try investing on your money on a house, what possibility do we have that the house won't be giving some little problem each year.

Remember that damage is not just scammers and their activities. Sudden loss of value is a much more common failure that threatens those who are not knowledgeable enough but take high risks. In terms of profit, crypto is the short term winner hands down but investing in a house is the safest of the two because you can buy a house and only keep it empty. By doing this, you will minimize your cost of utilities and when the value of your house goes up with inflation, you will gain more profit. So, if you want fast and easy profit with a small investment, go for crypto but if you want a safe and futuristic investment, you can think about real estates.

Sure, home investing is a guaranteed thing, but not everyone can invest in them, and with the advent of Bitcoin, anyone is able to invest in cryptocurrencies, and over time they can make more money and then consider investing in real estate.

Real Estate is a proven investment model for thousands of years and I go for it. If someone wants to invest money for many years and earn less but safely, then he invests in real estate. Cryptocurrencies are an unpredictable high-risk market where you can earn a lot.

Hey friend, I will choose to invest in cryptocurrency because I am interested in investing and trading. And after making a huge profit out of cryptocurrency, I will definitely buy a house. But my first priority will be investing because it will be a source of income for me and it will give me good profits.

As a good risk taker and lover of trade who want to maximize his/her capital surely will be glad and encourage to invest into crypto market in as much he has the knowledge of trading because within short period of time he can achieve turn over twice his initial capital

On 1/27/2020 at 9:28 AM, Yanadia said:

For the time being, choosing to invest in cryptocurrency is the best choice for me if I have money.  Because the economic industry in other sectors in my opinion is not in a favorable condition.

Well very body have their own choices on where they fill it will be favourable to them.but I don't think I can take the risk in investing on cryptocurrency I prefer investing on housing eg an estate in particular. 

5 hours ago, agostinasocobehres said:

In my case, I would choose to invest on both sides. Since it is extremely necessary to have your own roof, but you would also invest here to be able to generate profits. That is why I would start investing in cryptocurrencies, and with the profits that they generate, to be able to build my own house.

That's a wonderful point , after generating some profit through cryptocurrency, the profit gained can be used to get a nice house and still be engaged into cryptocurrency, that's indeed a nice idea

I will prefer to invest at the house because the price of bitcoin goes down and up at any moment . But I am agree also investing in the Bitcoin it may also be a profitable business.

I would rather invest in both, but if I had to choose, I would gladly choose bitcoin or ripple, because i feel like the chance of them doubling in 5 years is very high.

A house will not give me profits if i am staying in it rather it might be an expense so i would invest in crpto then if it all goes well the profits from crypto i will use them to build my own house from scartch

The numbers do not lie if you had about 10 years ago to buy a house with 2,000 dollars or invest the 2,000 dollars in Bitcoin if you bought the house it will cost 5,000 dollars at the moment but if you had invested it in Bitcoin you would be a millionaire 

• +2 1

The real estate market is somewhat complicated since it requires much more investment than you could place in cryptocurrencies, the question is that those who buy houses do so for two reasons to live or to remodel and resell the property, while Bitcoin  It is something long term that depends on volatility, I prefer cryptocurrencies but the safest business would be real estate.

I would prefer to invest in crypto because we can start with very low amount in crypto but if we have to buy house then we have to start with very big price. Liquidity of the crypto is very high than house because we can easily find seller in the cryptocurrencies but we have to search the buyer then only sell.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, both are a good investment, but in my opinion I prefer to invest in real estate, because I know that they always get a good price over time, in addition to being something safe and that you will not have any loss. Cryptocurrencies are also a good investment, but not as safe as investing in a home.

As an individual and the same time a bachelor i would love to invest in crypto because I have many plans ahead and with the latest advancement of crypto I would not love to lose this opportunity. In term of house is also a good asset but am not convince at all.

I am new here but I know that investing in cryptocurrency is very much profitable but there is one thing also you have to find out the real site to invest a view invest on a fake site then you will get a big loss. So if you are investing then at first do research then invest. thank you

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I prefer to invest in digital currencies because its value is constantly changing and rising with the advancement of time significantly, but the downfall may be a successful investment, but there is a risk where real estate prices may collapse, but digital currencies represent the future and rise continuously

• +1 1

I prefer to invest money in crypto rather than a house because crypto is future currency  for this world & it is going to be more valuable  than  now. I'd like to hold more crypto for future. 

I much prefer to invest in cryptocurrency it's just because I can make my money grow by investing in cryptocurrency. And after that, I can buy my needs and wants especially my house in the future. I trusted cryptocurrency because I see its potential to give me a good profit so that I can save it for my future use.

• +2 1