Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

Investment in crypto will be better than on a house because most of the house investment are benefited yearly while cryptotalk currency have no time duration it's only depends on the market values or market strategies because it can bring huge profits at any time so I prefer investment in crypto than in house

• +2 1

Dear friends, it depends on the money that how much money we have. If we can easily buy every things of life and in spite this if we have extra money then we can easily investment the money on this site. Every person has its own choice. I will prefer to spend money in the house because i don't have extra money to invest. 

As for me. I will like to invest my capital into cryptocurrency trading, but you have to  acquire knowledge on how to be a successful trader. You will get double of what you have invest, that is why i prefer cryptocurrency investment to a house 

I think everyone should go for these two things if they want to secure their future then definitely this things will help them a lot because in in both then this means you will be get more profitable in upcoming time also it will be more safe. 

Yes, basically! Of course if we can easily buy every thing in life and yet if we have extra money then we can easily invest the money on this site. Basically!  Everyone has their own preferences. In fact I would prefer to spend money at home because I don’t have extra money to invest.

Well in my experience i would like to share some of my personal experience. If we want to invest our money in a house than we must make an idea that how much profit we will get and in the investment in crypto we should wait for the market price. Thanks

If really the best options are cryptocurrencies, without a doubt, every day we have big surprises due to BTC, a house is an extra income, but much more could be taken from the money invested in a house by leaving BTC in the long term without hesitation.

• +1 1

@Maxtron73 @davy22 @Tanveersab The story of crypto currency is hard to imagine but beautiful in any case there is a lot of information that is effective and powerful if there is a case to which one is able to build on there is work to which one is able to find a key , to it , there is a lot of working principles easy to grow make everything feel and look good there is nothing more to it than to wake up and find growth and intutions , crypto will play major leagues in aggrements and so on so forth that is the only way we are able to find that wonderful intution that is great to grow with 

• +2 1

Lookin at the past is shows us the power of the bitcoin. Everyone think it's a ballon at the beggining but they start to regret it ever year. I think we shouldn't compare house and bitcoin. I think we shouldn't see bitcoin as a investment anymore we should need to see bitcoin as a saving option.

If we want to invest, we must invest in crypto because we can make good income from crypto by investing.If we invest in the house then there will be no profit but if we invest in crypto there will be a lot of profit.

• +3 1

Certainly, I prefer investing in cryptocurrencies because it has made fantastic profits over the past decade, so I am trying to learn everything related to cryptocurrencies in order to be able to achieve the largest possible profits through my investment.

I will choose to invest my money in crypto currency because it is in vogue and it is one of the most profitable business to do presently but it is very risky because it is volatile in nature it pumps and dumps as such, but the higher the risk the more money you might get.

On 1/24/2020 at 11:24 AM, andrehol said:

If you do not have a home, then you need to buy a house. At night, in the rain, but with Bitcoin you will not be happy. If you already have a house, then investing in bitcoin will bring more profit.

while talking about the investments you can do it in the bitcoin because when the price rises it is easy and fast to sell the bitcoin and you need to do a lot of wait to sell your house.

Obviously, in cryptocurrencies, because a house is a passive asset that always or depends on the country, its value will be the same in any case, so it is best to invest in cryptocurrencies with the volatility of the market we can obtain many profits in a short time.

If I investing money in house, that's means I will be investing fiat currencies, and fiat currencies has feature of decreasing its worth, so that's I would invest in crypto which have the possibility to grow.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/23/2020 at 6:18 PM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

In the long term BTC will always be of great performance and since the birth of BTC it has given great profits to those who tried from the beginning, now BTC has managed to help many households in the world.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:18 PM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

Investing in either asset is cool friend, because both seems to appreciate. Crypto currency might have a rapid increase in appreciation but it value could drop also, the Housing market will regularly increase and tend to be stable. The choice depends on ones interest, for short term investment crypto is a good option while housing is better in long term.

@Maxtron73 This is a tricky one the truth is there is something about investing in real estate this has been one of the best thing that would work well for me the right idea right now is to run it in how we love , the most important thing right now is to  really be effective, I think a house is better and one should invest in, it its one of the best thing that happens to me because this works well for me and so many other people, its real estate that works well for me 

Gentleman I am glad to tell you that I have idea to invest on this forum because in these days the cryptocurrency is a global Currency and everyone want to invest in this forum and also I am interested to invest my money on this forum

Investment is one of the ideal and good decision to be taken by every business man/woman.

Investment can thus be done in many different ways, it only has to do with trust and assurance.

I don't think if there is any problem at all if you choose to invest in crypto but I'm fully sure that it is never even bad or unideal to invest at your home.

Edited by BhenGhix
  • Useful or interesting 1

Its the two various things and that i don't think that investment in actual estates and bitcoin have to be in comparison with every different and as about the choice i would say that maximum folks will pick out to invest in residence because it is showed that it will likely be giving excessive earnings in destiny.

This is very important topic my friend. We all know that investing is very risky if you do not have enough knowledge about investment. Crypto currency forum is very profitable platform. So i prefer to invest money in crypto to get more profits from it.But i want to invest very small amounts. 

Of course btc would be the better choice if not for there lack of uncertainty associated with them,  because btc can give you your profit or even it double in less than a month,  where as a house would take longer time to yield enough profit to to even pay for the original capital used in the building. 

I would love to invest in crypto.  Maybe if I invest in my house, I will get a beautiful house, there is no guarantee that I will get income from here. But I invest in crypto, if I become the owner of a lot of money from here. Then I can buy a house, a car, land.

• +1 1

Investing in cryptocurrency have risks compare to investing in housing, but still I prefer to make longtime investment in bitcoin because hopefully I will make more profits than what I will gain on housing investment. 

• +1 1