Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

On 1/24/2020 at 4:03 AM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

Well, I would always prefer to go with the investments with Bitcoin(BTC). As we all know that, BTC is at the top of all the cryptocurrencies and had a high potential to significantly rise up it's capital, and attracting many new investors into it with its incredible performance hype over the crypto markets.

• +5 1

I would like to invest money in crypto currency instead of house because in this i will profits and after earning good money from it i can buy any thong i want like house or something else.

I will choose to invest in the house instead of to invest in cryptocurrencies because to be honest my mind will be at rest if I wake up everyday and I'm able to see my investment safe and sound unlike in cryptocurrencies that I may get hacked

If I don't have a house, my priority should be to get one, but in terms of investment to maintain savings, I prefer to have cryptocurrencies, because the years that I can maintain the house to maintain my savings, those same years cryptocurrencies will generate a good money, I could multiply my investment x100 or more, so it's bitcoin or gold, one of two.

Investing in properties is a safe but lo margin based investment and the earning on it will be very slow as well but while comparing to the other places we can make a lot more money than this one.

I think it is smart to invest in crypto and collect the price of a house we buy and then continue to invest in crypto, real estate is losing its value over time, so it cannot always be profitable, but if you make an effort and become an expert, crypto will definitely win.

• +1 1

For me i find the investing will bring to me more benefits so i see the buying house or something will make my money as they are not there so the investing is my first choice always.

• +5 1

In my opinion the best way is, you invest in crypto currency without any hous. If you invest in crypto currency you can earn a good profit. Specially you invest in bitcoin . It is very profitable coin. I love this.

Edited by Malik jnb
  • +4 1

I prefer to invest in house because income from crypto is not accepted in all countries.Because the house is stable unlike the crypto currency most of the time the price of it is going down that’s very sad think of it if you invest all of your money in crypto currency and after that the price of that coin is go down almost all of your money will be gone so think wisely.

• +4 1

A very important topic, my friend, to measure according to my experience and my work in the field of cryptography, trading and investment. I advise everyone to invest their currencies in this field because it offers you good daily profits with full credibility and confidence.

• +2 1

I will suggest to invest your money in cripto platform because it is safe as we all know about this platform that this platform is absolutely legitimate ,and giving as well we can earn a lot from this site as well that will helps us a lot financially.

In these times where there is so much information about cryptocurrencies and the financial world, we must bear in mind that investing in a house is at least $100,000. Which leads us to earn an average of about $ 1000 or $ 1500 per month. With this we mean that in the Cryptocurrencies, having an investment of $10,000 we could generate the same per month having a good risk / benefit. It is important to have the right information and education so that we know how to take advantage of this new Digital era.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I agree with you, that investing in bitcoin and in the field of digital currencies is the most successful and sure investment in my opinion, and it is the most secure and secure profit for us, but we must do this with caution and have great experience before thinking about starting to invest

• +2 1

Of course, I would prefer cryptocurrencies because of the large fluctuations in their price, which makes the possibility of profit greater in addition to that you can invest in small amounts as well, unlike investment in real estate, which requires a large capital.

• +4 1

Yes I appreciate you after raising the question of the investment because there are many people who are very conscious to investment in the cryptocurrency so I also advised to all member if you have some money on it so you can easily invest in cryptocurrency and achieve your goal in easy way but if you have some some money not then you can easily comment and boasting and much and more profitable learning that you want from any online earning site.

Investment in really estate is a good investment, but you exhibit to come up with a enjoyable range criteria to acquire benefits. Comparing in cooperation investment alternatives, I contemplate that, from a probability central theme of view, it would be healthier to invest in a accommodation but from a profit situation of view it is outdo to invest in btc. 

• +2 1

What distinguishes investing in cryptocurrencies is the ease and speed in completing their transactions compared to investing in homes, but investing in homes remains a guaranteed profit.
In my opinion, I prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies due to its ease of use.

I invest in BTC .its price increase very fast and gives us more money then property.Property prices do not go very high and take some time .Their are whole process for selling and buy c propert.Their is tax to pay on holding property.So BTC is good to investment..

• +2 1

I prefer to invest in crypto because I can make more money than if I invested in a home. I would buy a house with my crypto investment. Crypto is a fast-growing market where your money grows faster than real money.

• +1 1

My friend, I have not yet invested in cryptocurrencies, but in my personal opinion, I think that investing in cryptocurrencies is better than investing in real estate because it is more profitable.

I agree with you that investing in cryptocurrencies is very profitable, but this does not mean that simply investing in cryptocurrencies will enable you to verify profits because it takes experience.

• +2 1

I prefer to invest in virtual currencies, in as many as possible, because a house although it is a good investment, you have to always invest in it by repairing it, and you have a house today, but tomorrow they can take it away from you, no one will take away cryptocurrencies , unless you let yourself be scammed by the fake pages that are on the internet.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

A house is good since  we know we can really have it long terms but in cryptocurrency, we can't assure that it'll be forever in that case. Even mining sites that are high yield, has easily stop paying. So I think house is better.

• +2 1

of coursei prefer to invest my money into a cryptocurrencies because it have a big and huge future such as bitcoin and ethereum but you should look at the other cryptocurrencies that it's price below $1 these currencies may have a big big future

I think both are good because keeping crypto long term will give profit.And now btc value is good so investment will give you profit also. I am keeping me btc for long term because in future it will give me profit. 

• +2 1