Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

On 1/24/2020 at 3:18 AM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

Crypto currency investment is the best than to invest in a house becasue in the crypto market we can make good money if we invest in a house system than we can not make good money like we make in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, day after day, it shows the world the importance of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, especially as an investment shelter that makes huge profits compared to investment profits in real estate and homes.

• +2 1

In both cases, there is no relativating between their own values and importance, but I think that if they want to ensure their future, then they have to go for these two things.In both cases, there is no relativating between their own values and importance, but I think that if they want to ensure their future, then they have to go for these two things.

On 1/24/2020 at 12:21 PM, Uttom Deb said:

I prefer to exchange money or money in Kipto because investing money at home is no profit, and if we can spend extra money, we can make a good currency from here.

Crypto investment is good than the house investment and in the crypto market so many peoples will know that in the crypto market invest give you huge profit then the

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On the off chance that you have insight in digital currency and you dealing with this stage since quite a while then I want to put cash in crypto. Be that as it may, in the event that you have no any thought regarding digital currency, at that point you ought to put cash in your home.

I would prefer invest in crypto. Look crypto gives us lots of opportunity to earn. Crypto has a promising future. In crypto market price goes up and down. When the price will go down then buy from it. And when price goes up you can sell. You can do trade, invest in crypto. So best of luck. 

• +1 1

I want to spend my money on cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency can earn a lot in future. Investing in cryptocurrency is better than building a house. I also recommend the new users to invest on cryptcurrency because it's a great and bright future.

The world of crypto cannot be compared to the real estate market.
Investing in highly liquid assets and trading on them makes good profits, as for real estate cannot be traded in the medium term, it is only to buy and keep a house and wait for the real estate price to rise and then benefit from the profit,
For me, I chose Crypto, of course.

• +2 1

I like to do it the safe way, by investing in a house, not Bitcoin, it is cool, but it takes a lot of adventure to invest in Bitcoin, which is really good, but I do not prefer it at all because it is not  Security p absolutely do not like it

• +4 1

I also suggest you to invest in crypto currency. This is best than to invest in home. If you have experience than you will definitely get a good benefit from this site. You can also get benefit through bitcoins in at this platform. 

According to my opinion, I would prefer crypto because I would value investingin it. It has high profits but also high risk but the risk is in every investment but the value of crypto is higher.

I responded earlier to a similar topic, but it is okay to re-highlight some important matters.
Investing in real estate makes little profit compared to cryptocurrencies, but it is more stable and does not expose you to bankruptcy.
As for investing in crypto, it is very profitable, but it does involve some risks such as sudden bankruptcy.
Therefore, I prefer to work in both fields at the same time. If I lose in one of them, I will have some money in the other so that I will resume the activity and work with it.

• +5 1

The field of cryptocurrencies has provided us with a lot of attractive investments that can put your currencies and invest them well and get good daily profits, which are better than the investments in our daily life that are provided by banks or some companies

Therefore, I prefer to invest in the field of cryptocurrencies and not to invest in banks

• +3 1

I prefer the field of crypto for investment. Crypto is more suitable for investment than others. You can get lots of profit by investing in this plateform. You should try to invest in crypto at once.

Both are good but I choose cryptocurrency for the investment because it's a more profitable from the other investment... Through investment in cryptocurrency you easily become rich in some years... House investment not make you Rich quick but cryptocurrency investment do this..  that's why I choose cryptocurrency for the investment...

I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency rather than a house. Look if you have proper knowledge and experience in that filed, you can get a good profit by investing it. Cryptocurrency is becoming popular day by day because of its demand is increasing. If you continues to make earning by investing in crypto, you can buy a house with that. So you have to know how you should be do that. 

Well I would prefer to invest in crytpto than to invest is a house because if the market is good, then then are coins that could actually give you back your capital in due time, unlike a house that takes time to invest in and start getting profit .

Well there is a very big difference in these things if you invest your money on the house business then you can predict the profit how much profit you will get from it but if you invest in crypto you cannot predict about how much profit you will get it totally depends on the market price. Thank you

This is a remarkable point since bitcoin has a lot of volatility in the market and its volume is much larger than the real estate market, but the biggest point of real estate is that it is safer to invest more than in cryptocurrency In cryptocurrencies, you could run the risk of losing more than you earn in a risky market, but we know that he who does not risk does not win and that works for all markets.

I would love to invest in old roots, but the volatility of the crypto market attracts me much more.

• +1 1

I prefer to invest in coding because it is more profitable despite the presence of some risks, but with the knowledge I possessed, I was able to invest safely without a major loss.

I would choose both if i have enough money to investing on both at the same time. Real estate can be rented out and have the necessary funds for living, while continuing to work with cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

The truth at this time, I would invest in education to be able to advance in the world of cryptomonies and to be able to capitalize when investing. The money that I can generate monthly by having a good education in trading would be the same residual that a house would give me. And even more, to invest in a house you would need at least 100 thousand dollars, investing that in the financial markets along with a good education you could do much more thinking in the long term!

Dear friend, of course profits can be easily increased through investment.  However, I think, since investing is a risky business, one must be aware of all the issues before investing.  If necessary, take the advice of seniors.  I am thinking of investing the money earned in crypto.  But I will invest after gaining experience about investment.

In addition to posting crypto, you can earn money and invest in other ways. By investing here you can make money without any risk. From here you can earn money with experience, without any risk. This platform is very beautiful, there is a great opportunity to work here.

I would definitely prefer to invest in cryptocurrency because it guaranteed to give more returns and profit in along run. Housing is also not a bad investment but I believe Crypto investment is the best especially if you are willing to hold for a long time, probably years for the value to skyrocket and appreciate.