Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

Invest on crypto is risky we may loss our  money we don't no the price for the next few years it may be goes up or down because it is not 100% sure that we gain prfit .so I prefer to invest on my house because we all need house for safety.

I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency, like bitcoin cryptocurrency investment in real estate business is also very profitable but it's require good amount of money and you also have some knowledge about  business but if you have a small amount of investment then invest in cryptocurrency and make good profit

22 hours ago, flashrakib0099 said:

I like to invest realistically so I choose the price of house.cryptocurrency there is no guarantee that it could go down at any moment.but I think I will invest some amount of money in cryptocurrency. I'm sure I can still benefit from this.

I support you on this one, if it's real estate business there's alot of promising factor that's revolving around it, you tends to see where you invested your money, you'll be able to calculate your incomes and the forthcoming income even before they came, and yuh tends to remove all expenses and put your profit aside, unlike the cryptocurrency that the market cannot be guaranteed

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well said from the topic, both bitcoin and house are good for investment but one must still be the best, if one can invest much on bit coin and become more patience its going to more profitable than that of house because the price of a coin can shoot up anytime.

• +2 1

Everyone saw the huge rise of Bitcoin and a large portion felt regret that he had not invested in it, but next year the price may drop and real estate prices rise, as some are still afraid of cryptocurrencies because they are intangible 

• +1 1

Of course, now I would be better off investing in cryptocurrency. Now the entire market is in a growth phase, which means that almost every investment you make will pay off. For example, if you invested money in Bitcoin in May, you would have already earned 500% of your deposit. Also, cryptocurrencies are active investments, but house-passive.

• Useful or interesting 1

Both are having their own qualities and significance in the field there is no practically identical between them except for I figure everybody should go for these two things in the event that they need to make sure about their future, at that point unquestionably this things will help them a great deal on the grounds that in both then this implies you will be get more productive in forthcoming time additionally it will be more free from any danger speculations these days individuals are getting more pulled in towards these things since all we realize very well this things will bring in cash to an ever increasing extent.

thanks for your post....

• +1 1

I like to invest in cryptocurrency. I sure that to invest in cryptocurrency i will make sure that i gain a lot of profit from this. Its easy to make investing on cryptocurrency. But i think practical investing which we make is a great chance to gain a very large amount of profit. 

If I don't have a house, I would invest in a house because that is a need. But if you provided yourself with that need and look for investment areas, then you should do a basket. You should never invest in one field. A good portfolio would consist of Emtia (gold,silver and a bit platinum maybe), bitcoin, some of major altcoins (like ethereum), some stock of major tech companies (like apple , amazon etc) and a bit fiat currency to be able to buy other assets if their prices lower.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Bitcoin has indicated extraordinary development yet I would not hazard putting resources into it what might be compared to a house. In the event that the nation of home is promising, it is smarter to have a house in it.

I do not approach thing like this, if you buy a home for you to live  in it, then it is not investment it is security and feeling safe and you do not have to pay rent every month. but if you buy a house as investment , then you are right Bitcoin is much better investments as it doubles the value within less than a year and it is still going up.

• +2 1

I chose investment in home because bitcoin price go always up and down and invest in home prices just go up and up . In this way we can get just profit there is no or a little chance getting lose . But investment in bitcoin is 50% chance getting lose or profit .

• +2 1

Crypto market always risky and profitable that's why I recommended if you want to investment in  crypto market you should use your additional fund which you bear. In my experience last 2 years many scam project launch in crypto market and many people lost his fund to invest in scam project..

I personally prefer to make investments in cryptocurrencies for the simple reason that this carries many more profits but of course this is my humble opinion I can be wrong
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

I believe that real estate is one of the best businesses that exist and without a doubt if you have the opportunity I would definitely invest in a house, in the case of cryptocurrencies I think it is very risky to invest large amounts of money unless you are an expert in trading because they can become very volatile and you can lose all the money in a short time and that does not happen if you invest in a house so I think the best thing is to invest in something you have faith in and there is evidence to support the decision final

I would like to invest my money in bitcoin.In recent days we all knows what is the exact value of a bitcoin.And day by day the price of bitcoin getting high.And we can not invest a small amount in a home but in crypto we can invest our pocket money also.

• +1 1

I don't want to repeat such a mistake that I will be regretting again. Since over 7 years ago I knew about the existence of bitcoin when the value was still favourable and affordable but I refused to joined the system believing in people rumors because by them I was still a secondarian. At this level both with the physical money I'm making including the campaign reward I have a plan for investing them I'm bitcoin because bitcoin will forever be the most expensive and profitable coin.

Everyone is free to challenge me for saying that!!!!

Edited by Arratee877

I will prefer to invest my money in crypto. Cause crypto is the best place for investment. If we invest here then we can get lot of profit from here. So i would like to invest my money on crypto.

I prefer investing money in Crypto. Investing in a house is dead money. Even if the price of the house, most of us would not sell the house. So no profit.

If you don't have a house for me, buy a house. You can invest in bitcoin after buying a house. It is true that Bitcoin brings more profit than a house, but it is not certain what will happen next.

On 1/24/2020 at 4:18 AM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

One option is about investing on real estate rather other is about invest on virtual world.Both are doable equally.But cryptoworld has some issue of uncertainity because there is some issue about coin price fluctuation and also virtual world has some kind of uncertainity in other facts too.Such as scamming,hacking etc.But at the fact of real estate there is no uncertainity.So money investing is prefferable based on situation.Life time investing is prefferable in the case of home and investing for a certain time of profit,cryptoworld is prefferable.

It depends upon the cryptocurrency regulations of a particular region. In my country cryptocurrencies are not regulated and I do not consider it safe to invest a large amount in cryptocurrency so I will certainly try to invest in house.

Actually I like both investments, but I will invest in bitcoin first, buying bitcoin when it's cheap will get a lot of benefits, investing in bitcoin can buy it a little so it's quite easy for me. Meanwhile, investing in a house I must have a lot of money to buy 1 house. If the price of the bitcoin I buy goes up 300% I can buy a house from selling Bitcoin.

• +1 1

It is only a matter of comparing a small investment at the beginning of the year in cryptocurrency and the current price of a house to observe the performance that each asset generates at the end of the year to have an idea of which can generate more than another, I would recommend investing in crypto At the beginning of the year, by the end of the year, buy the house and you will surely have a profit.

I prefer to divide my portfolio into several assets but real estate is not a part of it. However, it may still be a good investment option from time to time, especially when the real estate market is on the rise. I also consider platinum as an investment option nowadays because its price brokeout an essential resistance and the demand for the platinum for industrial purposes are on the rise.  

• Useful or interesting 1