Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

In my opinion, I prefer you house investing. If you buy a house with your money, You will get good amount of money every month for rent your house. But if you invest on crypto, you will get good profit or you will will lose high amount. Crypto has high profit, but risk is so high. In this time house investment risk is too low than crypto. For this i suggest you house investment. 

• +1 1

I think it completely depends on the interest of the investor. Both real estate as well as cryptocurrency investing  are definitely profitable in the long term. So depending on your interest you can choose to gain knowledge regarding these subjects and truly experience you would be able to to be successful. I personally choose cryptocurrency over real estate.

Crypto is the best source for investment becasue in the crypto market we know that we can get good money in this market and in the property will not give us good profit like the crypto market earning.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

of cours i prefer invest money in crypto and i can explain to you how just read read my comment brother 

If crypto has big coins like btc,eth,ltc etc then I would like to invest in crypto instead of house because coins have more earning than house. But if crypto do not have trusted coins then I would not like to invest in crypto and I would invest in house due to safety purpose.

so that all my information about your question so good luck brother .

• +1 1

Bro in my view there we should fix the amount of the investment that we should invest on the cryptocurrency and we should not more invest then the fixed investment if we get profit from our investment we should withdraw it and should follow the daily needs of us we should support ourselves and our family with this profit. So we should invest on the cryptocurrency but only if it's the amount as I am trying to say that there would be a balance between the investment and withdrawn amount.

Well, I also recommend everyone to invest their money in trading of Bitcoin that will earn you high profit compared to invest in house. But taking that decision is also depends on the trust on Crypto. We all now that many people of the some countries have not been accepted Crypto yet. Most of the reason is trust issue as they don't have trust on digital Currencies. 

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Hello everyone I will prefer to invest all my money with crypto to earn a huge amount of money with it, and most especially I will buy bitcion which is the highest paid cions on global market value for now and is going to bring you huge income if you invest with cryptocurrency

Edited by M.bello
  • +2 1

On 1/24/2020 at 3:18 AM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

obviously I will go for Bitcoin because a digital currencies give you a lot of profit if you understand in which you want to invest.so I will definitely invest in the Bitcoin it will give me more and more profit which will neither be gathered by homes.

Working in the workplace is better than at home because sitting at home is boring and you must go out in order to gain experience on the workplace

On 1/24/2020 at 1:18 AM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

Thus both things are different, and both have there own good and band sides, if we s investing on house its good and that the price will never go down, but you need a large amounts of money for investing on houses, but bitcoin needs a little money for investing.

I will also prefer to invest house as asset because it involves a little risk  but it value takes almost a decade before it grows unlike crypto currency that it value can increase within a minute and it value can also depreciate within a minute and it risk is too high that is why I don't prefer to invest crypto as an asset.

I would invest in both, this way I would diversify the investments, it is better not only to bet everything on one market because if this one fails we lose everything, this way investing in several we make sure we have several sources of income.

I really good performace with bitcoin can you imagine, few year ago the prince of the bitcoins was in 1000 usd, that was really good opportunities of buy, so if you had investing the money that you use a house in bitcoin in that time you will be the most happy person in the world, I will make a little calculation usually a house in USA cost 60,000 usd aproximatly, so 60,000 x 19,000 price of the bitcoin now, this is the total 1,140,000 usd, so that is a big different, the people said that bitcoin could be hit 200,000 usd or more, the real question is we are in time to invest in bitcoin?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

On 1/23/2020 at 5:18 PM, Maxtron73 said:

If, friend, the price of btc dropped to 16,800 not so long ago and it has not been a month and the price is above 19,000 dollars, the price of bitcoin has fluctuated considerably which has made many people generate large profits...

• +1 1

well I think security and business wise, it is much more safer and more profitable to invest or save money in a cryptocurrency currency rather that in the house because when you save money in the house you'll be expecting no return. 

• +1 1

I do not own a house, and if I owned it, I certainly would not sell it to invest in cryptocurrencies, but I would not buy another house for trade. I would then put my money in cryptocurrencies to earn profits from it.

• +2 1

I would prefer to invest my money in cryptocurrencies because its will yield me more profits and is less stressful than real estate. Before you start real estate business you need to register your company first which will consume money and time.

21 hours ago, Amelia23 said:

For now its better to invest in a house. Crypto is good in so many ways but housing is something that mankind will always need and they'll always be in need of a house and investing in housing can bring you very good profits especially in a very good location. 

You are very right mate good location is one of the best I think that will make you earn more profit because many people don't like boring environment and just the way you said if the location is good definitely you shall earn very good profit to your account.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If I could, I would invest in both. If I could buy my house with BTC, that would be awesome. But than again, by investing in BTC over a period of time, you can have enough profit to buy a house & still have BTC left over. But since my house is bought & paid for in full, Im investing in BTC & other cryptocurrencies.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I will prefer  both.  You can invest  50% of your money  in crypto and 50% money in house.  You can get profit from both. But coins give you more than the house. It is just my opinion.

On 12/5/2020 at 3:19 PM, Gomez12 said:

I will prefer investing money on living place first due to the safe purpose because price of cryptocurrencies it's not predictable you can not have assurance weather the price will increase high until you see I think after having house to me it's not late to trade i will use the remaining amount i got invest on cryptocurrencies.

Everyone has there own opinion on this issue but still I will also go with what you said because cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature which make them fluctuate up and down in terms of price for that reason alone we need to think wisely.

I would surely prefer Crypto currencies. As the demand is increasing every day. The price will be also high very soon. So, the old and experienced people will have great value in the future. Ahouse may be satisfaction of mind. But it can never make you rich. 

I would like to invest money on crypto rather than on a house. If i invest my money in crypto i can get extra money if i invest properly. My money is secure. End of the month you have extra profits. But invest in a house there will be no profit. There will be unnecessary buying stuff for a house. So i prefer to invest money on crypto. 

On 12/6/2020 at 1:55 PM, scofield64 said:

I would prefer to invest my money in cryptocurrencies because its will yield me more profits and is less stressful than real estate. Before you start real estate business you need to register your company first which will consume money and time.

You are right investing on cryptocurren's is a lost easier and free from stress than investing on house, because we need a lots of moneys for investing on house but cryptocurrencys we can invest from 60$ to 19,000$ that means we can invest on litecoin to bitcoin.

I will suggest you to invest in cryptocurrency. Because at present the price of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day. That's why it will be a best desicion.