Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

My suggestion is that you should try to invest in bitcoin instead of making house beacuse if you invest in house then you earn profit after 1 year only 10 15 % but if you invest in bitcoin then you earn almost 100% profit. 

I prefer to invest my money with this encryption in the investment department because it makes me a lot of money through the big profits that I get from it.

In fact, I would like to invest in cryptocurrencies because their fields are wide and easier and constitute a wide and good profit that constitutes a real wealth for me through which I can invest in all areas of the rest, so I strive to work in investment and work hard to produce bitcoin

To invest in cryptocurrency is the best idea from my point of view.Because the economic industry of other sector is not favorable condition. 

you can't compare it like this because investing in crypto depends on timing , for example at this time it's good to invest in Bitcoin because it's going for sure to increase more this year and the next years, house is good to buy only when crypto prices can't be increased for a long time

• +2 1

Dear friend! Everyone on this topic has their own opinion as I have. I would prefer investing in bitcoin cryptocurrency rather then investing for a house, as you have stated that prices of houses are increased slightly so many people will prefer this business. As I am a risk taker, now has good confidence to standby in crypto trading and I think crypto trading is more fruitful then investing for houses, my priority will be crypto investments as I can see its bright future while comparing it with its history. 

I would rather invest in bitcoin than in a house any day as bitcoin is becoming more valuable everyday meanwhile houses are becoming depreciated as the days go by.

As for me i will like to invest in bitcoin despite that bitcoin is a volatile crypto coin the price changes periodically but there is huge profit in investing into bitcoin more than house where the price is always static and it will take very long time for it value to increase.

• +4 1

well actually in the house there are no chances of loss on the other hand in the cryptocurrency there are chances of loss but I think I will still invest in the cryptocurrency because it is more promising.

if you want to keep a safe investment and you are happy with just some profit from your investment you should always go for the house because in cryptocurrency or in Bitcoin there are a lot of chances of loss

• +4 1

I prefer investing and trading in cryptocurrencies, then withdrawing my profits and trading in gold, for example, I do not like to monopolize trading in crypto only

• +1 1

I think it is better to invest in cryptocurrencies than in homes, because the return is higher and it is not necessary to wait long.
Of course, it is obviously much more risky, so it is essential to analyze when to invest so that the risks of loss are minimal. Likewise, I would also invest in the safest crypto, which is Bitcoin. It's possible that during the bull markets it won't give the same performance as other crypto, but it's certainly much safer.

• +3 1

I think it is good for you to invest in bitcoins.  Because it can give you more profit. Now you can see the rate of bitcoin it is much higher.  And you can get profit from it.  This is a best way to get profit.

Well question Dear! you know that crypto ia great platform to earn.Your earning increases as your investment increases.So i suggest you to invest in crypto and get the money increased because investing in a house is like blocking the money .Best of luck Dear

Because I am new to this world and I can not afford to lose right  now that means I would invest in a safe place that is the house or real estate business.

Yes investing in a house is a very good idea too because with it we can be getting money from our tenants and with the amount that remain we can put it in cryptocurrency

I prefer to work in both areas at the same time. Investing in digital currencies and investing in real estate.
This way, I guarantee good capital that I will continue to work with in case I lose my money in one of the two areas. If I lose my money in one of them, I will guarantee that there is an amount of money to re-activate it in this way. I escape from bankruptcy.

• +4 1

Invest on cryptocurrency is profitable than any other place. It also easy.  But you mush have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency.  Than it will be profitable for you.  Invest other place is slightly complex.  For cryptocurrency invest,  you should be aware about scams. 

The question in itself is a bit confusing, maybe because I am still with small capital that is not enough to buy anything yet. I guess that investing in crypto is very profitable especially if you have a large capital and you know what you are doing. The beginning will be with crypto and the ultimate goal will be affording to buy a house.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend of course for each of us for each of us his own desires and preferences, I prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies and digital currencies, it's the best for me, today is the age of technology, the age of cryptocurrencies, they are very profitable, I love them very much. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I will prefer crypto.

Why because it's so easy to work on it.It is secure and fully trusted .With this help you can earn a lot of money in a very short time. Apart from this, there is no business that gives so much profit and is also trusted like this.

I will also advise you to invest in crypto .

• +2 1

It is a great idea to invest in homes, but now I prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies, so that I have a good amount to invest in other things in the future.

• +2 1

As a good trader i will invest the money in cryptos, trade with the money and make 2-3 times of it within 1-2 years and invest the profits in house and continue trading with the initial capital.

My friend, for me, the field of cryptocurrencies appeals to me as he always excites me. I have devised a plan to learn everything about cryptocurrencies. I prefer investing in cryptocurrencies, as it is much better than other methods and I also win thanks

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Both types of investment are profitable but we have to see that in which type of the investment we have knowledge and experience . Then we can choose the place at the base of our experience . But I will prefer the investment in cryptocyrrency because this is easy then the investment at home.