Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

Cryptocurrency market is very volatile anything is possible in Crypto market so I prefer to invest my money in real estate business if I buy a house and I sell after 10 years I get huge profit but if I invest in cryptocurrency I have no Assurance what happened after 10 years maybe price goes down

Investing in cryptocurrencies is hundreds of times better than real estate investing. The world of cryptography earns fantastic profits through trading and your balance can double tens of times. Buying a house does not earn you any money, and its price will remain constant over time.

• +3 1

The field of cryptocurrencies is developing amazingly and this is something we never expected, but the circumstances we went through from the epidemic and the problems of banks made us move to dealing in these currencies

Investment in real estate has more advantages, because land assets continue to increase every time, while investment in bitcoin or Crypto must keep a breast of market developments, prices rise and fall and cannot be predicted.

Definitely for me i prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies i can make more profit instead of just investing in house. Currently we can buy house with my crypto investment.Crypto is fast earning place where your invest become more then real investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/5/2021 at 4:09 AM, Maher59 said:

I will prepared most money un house and minimum money in cryptos. Because crypto value can be dowm but houses value down rate chance is too little. 

@Maher59 If you do not have a house you must invest in one, people must have a place to live, but if you already have a better house to invest in bitcoin, because that investment can make you buy other houses, investing in a cryptocurrency can give you the opportunity to earn a lot of money , not quickly,
but you can always see profits in terms that can suddenly be short or long, the important thing is that the profitability can be greater than that of having a house as an investment.

My friend, I will choose to invest in cryptocurrencies because it is the way to get everything you want, whether it is a house, a car, or anything else, but of course you should invest in a guaranteed cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

At the beginning of the work in cryptocurrencies, it is better to invest in them and work to collect the largest amount of currencies to achieve wealth, after which the investment can be made through the purchase of homes and real estate.

• +2 1

Investing money in cryptocurrencies is better than home, because cryptocurrencies rise many times what the house raises in a period of some months, so cryptocurrencies have a high profit rate and the house is low.

Investing money in real estate is safer but less profitable. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, and prone to theft and hacking, but their profits outweigh the profits of any other investment, so I prefer investing in these currencies.

My dear friend, I prefer to invest in encrypted currencies because the method of investment is easier than any other way until I earn money and become rich after that. I can invest in other places because you may have gained information about investment and the method becomes clear to earn a profit

• +2 1

A house is good since  we know we can really have it long terms but in cryptocurrency, we can't assure that it'll be forever in that case. Even mining sites that are high yield, has easily stop paying. So I think house is better.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I prefer to invest money in both together in cryptocurrencies. I also invest in homes and real estate. The best diversity in investments in all fields. I follow a rule that does not put all your money in one fund. I wish you good luck in your investments.

I believe that cryptocurrencies have become the future for investments and financial transactions. We have seen many investors who were able to change their lives for the better only by investing in Bitcoin and others.

• +3 1

I used to prefer investing in real estate in the past, but the Bitcoin currency has imposed itself strongly and its price has become very high, as it exceeds the $ 60,000 now due to the intensity of demand for it, and therefore I became the best investing in it.

Well I am crypto enthusiast, If I have a big money definitely I will invest in cryptocurrency, but I just make sure if that coin is potential maybe bitcoin or ethereum.

• +4 1

Hello guys I am collecting cryptocurrencies from this awesome forum when it comes into my wallet balance yobit From cryptocurrencies, what is enough. I withdraw half the amount and keep the other half for investment and trading. These are my policies at work.

• +3 1

Certainly, the best investment in cryptocurrencies because it brings a lot of profits. Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history, and experts expect the price of bitcoin to reach a million dollars within years. Investing in cryptocurrencies is much better than real estate investment.

• +2 1

I would choose to invest in property or real estate even though this investment requires large capital because each experienced trader recognize that investments in cryptocurrencies are very risky. If you can leverage and you know how to multiply and work on real estate, then it will be a great help for yourself.

For me, I prefer to invest my money in cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) because that will return to me double profits compared to investing in a house, which will return to me with a steady and somewhat small profit, as the investment makes huge profits that continue to rise and are not fixed.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I prefer investing in cryptocurrencies because working in them is very easy and profitable. When we have appropriate experience and sufficient information, we will get many profits.

For me, I prefer investing in cryptocurrencies, it is better than investing in real estate, in fact, you can invest your cryptocurrencies in the yobit investment fund, it will give you a lot of profits, then you can buy a house and remain an investor in cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

For me, I prefer to invest all my money in cryptocurrencies, after my experience here, I have seen that the wind that investing in the Yopit platform is acceptable and guaranteed, this is better than storing your money at home without interest.

Investing money in cryptocurrencies is definitely better, the profit that some made from a long-term investment in bitcoin is considered wealth, investing in crypto is profitable, but you have to be careful and aware of what you do. 

• +1 1

Dear in my opinion I want to tell you that I would invest in a house not in a cryptocurrency because you know that in cryptocurrency there is a risk that you will lose your money and I do not want to lose my money if you will invest your house then it is granted that you will get a profit in the future so I want to invest in the house not in a cryptocurrency

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • Уважаемые клиенты, рады вам сообщить что мы успешно сотрудничаем с мониторингом exchangesumo.comБлагодарим за доверие.Сделать обмен, оставить отзыв и получить бонус вы можете тут.
    • Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Известный аналитик крипторынка изучил возможность возвращения цены биткойна к 70 000 долларов в мае. Цены на биткойны оставались в узком диапазоне с момента их возвращения выше психологического уровня в 60 000 долларов 3 мая. Однако известный аналитик считает, что в этом месяце актив потенциально восстановится до уровня в 70 000 долларов — цены, которой он не видел с 12 апреля. BTC поднимется выше? 8 мая Адриан Здуньчик, известный как «crypto_birb», сообщил своим 652 000 подписчикам X, что потенциальная цель цены биткойна в мае составляет около 70 000 долларов. Аналитик сказал, что мы находимся на бычьем рынке, потому что тенденции 200-недельной и 50-недельной скользящей средней растут.              Кроме того, 200-дневная скользящая средняя на этой неделе достигла рекордного максимума, превысив 50 000 долларов. Пионер биткойнов Энтони Помплиано заметил это, сказав: Здуньчик добавил, что технический индикатор теперь является уровнем поддержки на этой цене. Он сказал, что настроения рынка все еще находятся в фазе «жадности», согласно Индексу страха и жадности, а затраты на майнинг застопорились. Более того, средний прирост в мае в предыдущие рыночные циклы составлял около 15%. «Открытие месяца на уровне 60 600 долларов предполагает ориентировочную цель на конец месяца около 70 000 долларов», - заключил он. Коллега-аналитик и трейдер «Crypto Caesar» заметил, что существует спорный случай, когда Биткойн формирует большую модель «чашка с ручкой» на недельном таймфрейме. «Если этим летом Биткойн сможет начать двигаться выше ATH, то я ожидаю сильного роста вверх и, возможно, более короткого цикла», — добавил он. Ранее на этой неделе криптовалютная биржа Bitfinex сообщила, что некоторые внутрисетевые индикаторы указывают на то, что давление продаж со стороны краткосрочных держателей ослабевает. Более того, бывший генеральный директор BitMEX Артур Хейс заявил , что локальное дно было пройдено, когда BTC достиг $56 800, и рынки останутся в диапазоне от $60 000 до $70 000 примерно до августа.