Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price?

Well the theory is right buy currencies at low point and hold for upwarding trend. But everyone wants to make instant money becomes greedy and lose Their coins.

26 minutes ago, Patrick229 said:

Every body know that when bitcoin is expensive you make more profit. And for that, you will see that investors will enjoy it more 

The amount and percentage of profit you will make depends on your purchase price. The higher price doesn't always mean higher profit. I will explain this with two examples. Imagine you have bought bitcoin at $5K price and after that bitcoin will rise to $8K. In this case you have earned 60% profit. Now imagine another case in which you have bought BTC at the price of $10K and after your purchase it will reach $11K. Your profit in this example will be only 10%! So, you earned 50% more profit in the first example despite the fact that bitcoin price only reached $8K. The lesson to learn here is that the biggest difference between purchase price and selling price can maximize your reward.

cheap bitcoin will lead to a loss of investor interest. And there will be no hope of a price increase. expensive Bitcoin increases the number of people wishing to earn on its growth. Demand is growing = capitalization is growing. the whole market is developing. expensive bitcoin is better.

To buy Bitcoin cheap on Coinbase, avoid depositing funds with your credit card. If available in your jurisdiction, do a SEPA transfer or ACH transfer instead since both are free.

2 hours ago, Sheikh Hasina said:

Of course I want Bitcoin .at a cheap price.I think if we can buy bitcoin at cheap prices then this will be helpful for us

But for now i do not think we can buy bitcoin at cheaper than 8k, i think we should never expect lower

To me I will prefer to buy bitcoin when it comes down so I can sell when it goes high, in other to make huge profit, we all want to earn good money and be rich

• -1 1

The Bitcoin price I'd already at the high rate currently but anything that will make Bitcoin price to drop below hundreds of dollar instead of $9k dollar can be considered low price, but anything above $9k dollar is high, but you can still buy now depending on the amount of dollar you have. And wait for the price to increase to $20k dollars. 

Yeah I would want bitcoin at a cheap price so I can sell it at a higher price that is how trading works, in other for you to make profits you have to buy at a low price and sell at a high price the difference is your profit.

Buy on low and selling on high is the goal of every trader but it is not that easy and makes trading so risky. 

In order to trade you need to be very patient and not greedy at all and wait for the market to make the most of it. 

No matter how bitcoin price I used to buy it I don't care about it price, to me I don't think if we buy Bitcoin we are going to end of my losing our money no matter how situation is we will get our money back sometimes you will even make profits 

You have the technical analysis to know where to enter and where to sell 

learning the technical analysis is the key for trading 

you can't just buy and sell without learning how to read the chart

import at low point prices and advertising at in height prices is the heart of investment, I give birth to to request anywhere I have to to pay money for bitcoin at bargain basement priced prices, fair enough I lingo date whether bitcoin is shameful or costly today, I container no more than probe bitcoin activities after prices stretch to prices buck and highest. how see to you go through the small prices and exalted prices for bitcoin absolute now?

Buying bitcoin or any other currency for a low price is a very good thing. You will become rich in a few days, but it is not available. You can be patient until the price comes down to its lowest levels.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:57 PM, Hendy1 said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

You have to learn what is called technical analysis of charts in order to understant price movements. Now about calling something cheap, or expensive you have to compare it with either other assets, or with it's historic prices. Compared to the end of 2017 Bitcoin looks probably cheap as it is around half of the all time-highs of this era. Now if you compare it with 2014 prices of 200$ it definietely looks expensive. Another indicator is the cost to create one Bitcoin which is rising along with the difficulty adjustement. Since miners keep renewing their equipment it looks that the safe low price is the cost price to produce one. Although this too is hard to be sure which is it, as many miners are paying extremely low electricity fees.

On 1/23/2020 at 8:57 PM, Hendy1 said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

It really hard to tell as it's risky I am always confused at these same point too  I can't really tell when the market is at its low peak level

I want the price of Bitcoin to be expensive because at high prices we will get more profit and it is difficult because the price is volatile at any time which can change depending on sales and demand.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:57 AM, Hendy1 said:

Everyone probably wants bitcoin to have a high price, specially those people with tons of holdings of different coins and tokens. But what every trader wants is a stable price for bitcoin.

spacer.png

actually I hope the price of bitcoin is always high, because that will affect other altcoins and also the market exchange. even more so if the market is always pumping, bounties will also be pumped up.

On 1/23/2020 at 3:57 PM, Hendy1 said:

Honestly, nobody really knows how high or low bitcoin (or any other cryptocurrency, asset, etc) can reach. You can have an idea where the price is going and maybe in the long term have a better picture, but in the short term is very difficult because this is a very manipulated target and the fluctuations are very strong. If you learn a bit about reading charts, you can have a better idea where the price has been, where it is and where it could go, but it is not 100% certain where the price will exactly go. 

Anyway, in my opinion, and this is a biased opinion because I'm Pro-Bitcoin, I think the price of BTC will continue increasing in the long term. So, as soon as you see a big correction, buy more Bitcoin and hold it until the price goes up again and you can sell it for profits. 

there are many websites and app that shows the current value of the bitcoin , you can even check that in the yobit.net to check the real time value of bitcoins , just keep an eye on it, you will know when the price of bitcoin is high or low

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/24/2020 at 3:57 AM, Hendy1 said:

Even if it is cheap but you don't have the funds to buy, you cannot acquire it, so buy when you have the funds anytime you want to, the price is still cheap at this point of time and in the next two years, five years from now it will be ten times higher.

The Crypto Traders is they buy a coin in low prices. When the bull runs comes out they observe staring at trends when they feel it value is set to fall they sell it at its high price. The traders is like a gambler they know when to leave the game.

The crypto market is highly dependent on increasing bitcoin. So I expect bitcoin to be priced high, so with that many altcoins will experience the same thing. So I don't buy bitcoin, it's better to hope that bitcoin keeps going up.