Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price?

7 minutes ago, Hendy1 said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

When bitcoin available in cheap or low prices peoples got scared that bitcoin is going to die, and they do not purchase, and when it starts pumping people start buying bitcoins and got rekt. Only those can survive who have strong believe in bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Well i would consider bitcoin as being quite cheap now , because we seem to have finally broken out and left behind the bear market. After almost two years of continues selling pressure, buyers are finally making prices go higher gradually. So at the next bull peak i can consider selling.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5

Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price? Yes of course I want Bitcoin first with cheap price to buy the maximum I can the  I want to convert in the expensive price to sell all my Bitcoins, so with this option I will be rich!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Buying at low price and sell at high price that's my trading strategy.im doing it for couples couple's of months now and I'm making profit from it.but the difficult is.it is very hard to predict when it will start to rise and shrink.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well I prefer buying in cheap price and later selling it in a higher price to gain some profits from it.  But with how the price of bitcoins is rapidly going higher and attimes remotely to a lower price one has to target what he want at a time. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I want bitcoin at both price, because once bitcoin stays at cheap price then it will be not fun anymore and also not profitable because the price is not moving and it same as bitcoin at high price. It's still better that it's price move to sudden rise and sudden fall.

• +1 2

You have delayed buying bitcoins. When the price of bitcoin was $7000 you could buy it and now you could comfortably sell it for $9000. This is the basis rules of Bitcoin trading.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

If the bitcoin price is too expensive I will sell my bitcoin
And if the bitcoin price is cheap I will buy quantities of bitcoin
So this is both good for me because I swear my money on both sides

• +1 1
  • +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

Well it depends.. If I have big amount of money I want bitcoin on a cheap price, I would definitely to buy it and then I want bitcoin to become expensive so that I will sell it all.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, Hendy1 said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

Whom have some bitcoins in their wallets they do not wish to come down the prices and those have not they wish to come down prices. and when prices comes down both parties got scared and whom have less believe in crypto field they sell their coins in loss and whom have wait to come down the prices they think that it will dump more and suddenly prices started pumping and they get into fomo. The best thing is holding longer term and the rates we have today is the best for long term holding instead of waiting to more dump

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

16 hours ago, UT2001 said:

rules of trade, buy in low and sell out high. but its difficult to those two endpoints right there which makes trading risky

I agree with you because it is a lot of risk for us if we don't know the business rules. That is why analysis should be done after that. It is not possible to get Bitcoin at cheap or expensive prices because now anyone will sell Bitcoin everyone will try to hold.

You should join an exchange, and check the trading bars, that are shown in form of a chart in almost all exchanges. When you see the red bars, and you see the lowest point of the bar, buying at that price is usually a good way to go, but keep up with the trend, and keep an eye out, look at the volume as well, buy volume, sell volume as well. Chances are that you buy at the lowest point, but then it was going much lower than that. And please remember none of this is financial advice.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Ahmed077 said:

Hello, I am trading in digital currencies, including bitcoin, which is the most important currency that we can trade now. I hope the price of bitcoin increases to sell deals and earn profit from them.

Yes my friend, I am also dealing with bitcoin, but the situation is now terrifying that its price is falling. Do you expect it to rise again?

Trading depends on buying at a low price and selling at a high price, of course. I want it to be high when I sell my currencies to make more profit.

17 hours ago, Hendy1 said:

I saw bitcoin in 2019 goes down to 3300$ now I keenly wanted that btc goes down to 3300$ then I buy it at least 200$ for my medium term investment. So I hopefully enjoy btc low price. 

Maybe it can be seen from the graph of bitcoin price movements there you can find various information that allows you to determine the lowest and highest prices

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

18 hours ago, Hendy1 said:

I want to buy BTC at low price and sell it to high.Thats the reason i am waiting for down fall of BTC.i am expecting the down fall of BTC on last week of january so i can buy BTC on low price.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Hendy1 said:

in my opinion, for a long time investment (for long term i mean years and not weeks or months) is very cheap at this price. 

but i can't be also sure for the short term, it might be go lower

• +2 2

1 hour ago, imdad123 said:

it is the sentiment of bitcoin that some time it goes very high and sometime goes very down so i wanted now btc dip to 5600$ and i buy it at least 1000$ for long term investment .

Everyone thinks of to come down bitcoin till $1000 to purchase it for longer term, but it could not be possible to xome down as low as i said. But it could come down below $4000 and above $3000. I am waiting till that time.

• +2 1

Well, of course, the basic motto of trading "buy low and sell high" and to know when to buy and to sell I always monitor the movement of bitcoin in coinmarketcap and if I see chances then I start to buy or to sell as I see that opportunities.

• +2 1

Well for me, i like bitcoin to become volatile as its case now. Experiencing low price then become high makespeople earn profit from it. I don't want bitcoin in a state of low price only.

If bitcoin is too expensive for you we have a lot of other altcoin which is a lot cheaper in price. I wish bitcoin will be very expensive. Because that way the other altcoins will follow the increase as well.

To get a lot of profit, of course I want bitcoin at a low price so I can buy it then I resell it at a high price when the price goes up.