Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price?

Buying at low prices at selling at high price is the basic of trading, but what professionals do is they buy and hold it for some time, and get profits.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:57 AM, Hendy1 said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

You know there was a basic rules for trading buy at low price then Sell at high price, so that we can able to get a good profit in the exchange.  Like the situation of the price of bitcoin, it is indeed right to buy em now then hold or wait for the bull run. 

I think it will be difficult to tell you when to buy cheap, because maybe today you are buying it for $ 6800 and it will be down to $ 6600 tomorrow. I give such an example of bitcoin volatility. I think it suits you and you think the price should be reasonable.

splendidly i would regard as bitcoin as life absolutely inexpensive right away , as we look to include irrevocably damaged out and absent behind the take market. After about two days of continues advertising pressure, buyers are to conclude creation prices make for senior gradually. therefore at the after that bull mountain i preserve reflect on selling.

The only best way to trade bitcoin is to buy it when its low and sell it when goes high. You will earn a lot of profit but you have to be very careful like pro traders, always they start with a small amount for trading and go to large amount step by step

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Of course I will have the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a lower price. If I get the money I expect I will have the opportunity to buy more. I'm very happy with it.

Of course i want it to expensive price not in price dump why?becouse we see that if the price is high even those altcoin is increasing also there price and the market are alive and always positive

5 hours ago, Man said:

The crypto market is highly dependent on increasing bitcoin. So I expect bitcoin to be priced high, so with that many altcoins will experience the same thing. So I don't buy bitcoin, it's better to hope that bitcoin keeps going up.

So you are alt coin investor who want to make money from BTC price increase.I also want BTC to go higher so i can sell my alt coins in good price.when BTC goes higher it is best for us .No body wants BTC to come down.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:
9 hours ago, Man said:

The crypto market is highly dependent on increasing bitcoin. So I expect bitcoin to be priced high, so with that many altcoins will experience the same thing. So I don't buy bitcoin, it's better to hope that bitcoin keeps going up.

So you are alt coin investor who want to make money from BTC price increase.I also want BTC to go higher so i can sell my alt coins in good price.when BTC goes higher it is best for us .No body wants BTC to come down.

You could say that, but actually I have bitcoin and altcoin too. But if bitcoin goes up then all assets certainly go up. Because what I see the impact of increasing bitcoin will be very good for altcoin.

You need to study more it seems that you are really newbie, the price of bitcoin is the same for every exchange and make sure what you want, investment or trading just set your goals.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

12 hours ago, Man said:

You could say that, but actually I have bitcoin and altcoin too. But if bitcoin goes up then all assets certainly go up. Because what I see the impact of increasing bitcoin will be very good for altcoin.

Holding BTC is not easy thing to me i check several times  market where is BTC,what price is it now,can it go more up,BTC is down .So i can analysis market and make my move.BTC impact on alt coins can be seen clearly how they are in good shape because of BTC sudden growth in few days.

Yes i agree with you that purchase low price and sale out high prices this is the basis of investment. In my opinion if any person wants works with bitcoins then its not need to wait for low price. Every time is best for investor because investor know that in future he earn profit.

On 1/24/2020 at 12:57 AM, Hendy1 said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

We are not mad. As the fact us that every body buys at low price and than they will sell at the high price.

Of course I want bitcoin in a cheap price because bitcoin is already very much expensive and I think that if I get bitcoin in such low cheap price then I would be able to sell it to In a high price later

I cant say that I want Bitcoin to be cheap ! because If I have Bitcoin I want it to be expenseve to sell it ! and I cant say that I want bitcoin to be expensive ! because I want it to cheap to buy it ! 

On 2/2/2020 at 7:11 AM, Rifat123 said:

I never want the cheapest bitcoin because it will hurt me. I want Bitcoin prices to go up. Because what kind of money would I make if Bitcoin prices were high, I could earn more from here. General I mean, but if I was trading Bitcoin I would be able to make more money. So I would like Bitcoin prices to rise

For me .. I want it go down and buy alot of them and rise up to the moon and earn alot of profit from it  

I wanna btc as a low price coin so that u can purchase it as a low price & sell it at a higher price....so that u can too earn more money via trading & hence the btc is the most volatile coin till now date .... Its the turning point for most of the investment property readers.

If you want to treat it as a buyer point of view then the rate of bitcoin should get more cheaper but if you are seeing it from seller point of view then rates of coins should become more expensive so that the investors could earn huge profit through it. 

The problem is it's a trading market and trading Bitcoin sometimes find a good price to buy the after this he fell more and sometimes vice versa so I can not come inevitably at the price or where to buy there are some analysts who provide recommendations for areas of buying and selling but must navigate it sometimes may go wrong

On 2/8/2020 at 4:14 AM, leafna said:

Well it relies upon.. In the event that I have sizeable sum of cash I want bitcoin on a cheap fee, I would actually to purchase it and after that I need bitcoin to gotten to be highly-priced so that I will provide all of it.

When do you wait for these cheap prices? I mean at what price? When will it be difficult to wait for bitcoin to come back cheap, if you have a lot of funds. So keep buying at the price now and just wait for it again.

11 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:
On 2/8/2020 at 4:12 AM, Man said:

Holding BTC is not easy thing to me i check several times  market where is BTC,what price is it now,can it go more up,BTC is down .So i can analysis market and make my move.BTC impact on alt coins can be seen clearly how they are in good shape because of BTC sudden growth in few days.

I understand the big risk of holding bitcoin. Because bitcoin when it experiences an increase in food will be high, so does if there is a decrease. But it is more likely to hold bitcoin.

And we just see the bitcoin statistics below, the growth is very good right now.

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.ed588a991301689922bbb630b3c7c089.png

source: https://coinmarketcap.com/

Edited by Man

You need to find a seller who sells them as the cheapest. But I don't think any seller sells them as cheap as the seller also knows the market value .you can buy on the current market price and then sell when the maket goes up it makes you profit. 

In my opinion, you do not need to know the highest price or the lowest price, it is enough to determine the percentage of profit that you want every time you sell or buy.