Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price?

I currently wish bitcoin can drop to a low price so that I can accumulate some part of it to my wallet and hold untill the time it rises to a reasonable amount just the way it is now but unfortunately it is not possible, despite that i am earning some satoshi here for future use.

• +1 1

I want the two options together, that is, it goes down when I want to buy and rises when I sell, this is better for all investors, for a permanent decrease hurts people who have large sums, and a permanent rise hurts people who want to buy, so as I mentioned it is the best option for everyone.

• +2 1

Both is usefull for me. Because whennit low then i can earn profit and when it is on high then wr can earn profit.  So when it on low then we can buy and can wait for rise in price ,when price go to high then we can sale and can earn more profit. But it can be possible if we have patient then we can make right decisions.  Because bitcoin is the only coin which is in higj price and people like due to it price flactuation.  So if it fic then people will not show intrest. So price flactuation is I'm to gain profit. 

Buying when the price is low and selling when the price is high, this trading strategy works with many traders around the world and it is a successful strategy if you have the right experience . But in order to succeed in this work, you must constantly follow the prices of digital currencies so that you do not miss the opportunity to profit .

• +4 1

Well my dear friend, I agree with you, that the investment must be well thought out so that we can make profits.Therefore, we must know the time to buy and sell currencies in order to get the best investment

• +1 1

Buying when it is at its lowest price and selling when you feel that its price has become its highest level and it is not difficult to know that the opportunity has become ripe because there are many platforms, communication sites and forums talking about the price of Bitcoin these days and there are many reliable analysts who talk continuously about this Matter.

• +3 1

By doing a technical analysis it's possible to know when bitcoin is at the best price to buy and we can also consult seniors or professional traders of this asset to give us some clearances if we don't understand what to do.

It is not easy, especially when it comes to a huge cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin. You have to conduct a technical analysis of the currency and look carefully at market events, news and rumors. It is based on correctly anticipating events, compared to previous market prices

• +1 1

Read these words my friends they are very important: Of course I prefer to buy in cheap price, and sell in high price. My friend, I advice you to install (Coin Market Cap) app on your phone so that you can watch the changes of prices. Also, follow traders, companies new, and trading analysis, because when you follow the news of companies like: (comapny x buy bitcoin) this pushs you to buy also because they are a company know exactly what they are doing. And when you follow trading analysis you can predict easily about the changes of prices so this will helps you to know when to buy and when to sell so that in this way you will never lose.

Of course, buying and selling bitcoin depends on the price of the currency, we can simply monitor the chart of the currency and for sure it will settle on a certain number for a period of time and we can take this point to start working, so if the price of the currency falls below this point we can buy it and store it until it rises again and exceeds the previous number From which it started

Dear you can check price of bitcoin on any exchanger and when price become to low we can buy bitcoin and when price become to high we can sell it and it is best if we have some btc and price become to high and we can sell them . 

The matter seems much easier to speak, but in action it seems more difficult. Knowing the price, whether it is low or high, you have to find a full month chart for the currency and search for a change in the price of the currency,  You can find the diagram in the Yobit platform.

I don't think there would be someone who may not want to buy the Bitcoin on cheap price.amy people want to decrease the price of Bitcoin fastly. But we should also think of that investors who have already buy the amount of Bitcoin on how high prices. If the price of Bitcoin will decrease, they definitely face the great loss.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello dear, I think no cryptocurrency trader will prefer the price of the to be either higher or lower, because the price fluctuation in the cryptocurrency world make more lively and profitable today, so you buy when the price comes down the then sell when the price goes up. 

• +2 1

When the price of bitcoin drops, people are afraid and turn away from buying it for fear of the currency's price falling further due to their lack of belief that its price will rise again and they will make profits, but fear pushes them to lose

For me, my business relies on crypto talk, I earn free cryptocurrencies and exchange them for local money Therefore, it is in my interest that the prices of digital currencies rise so I can take advantage of the exchange rate difference.

My opinion is that i will only buy the bitcoin when its price is low and easy affordable and wait until it's value rise again but this is not possible because if its price will drop no one will buy in fear to become dead coin and people buy btc only when its value rises. 

• +5 1

that was in the rules of trading, buy on cheap price and sell it on high price for you to get a profit from them you can sell it double or triple the price and i prefer to bitcoin to be expensive because i can earn a lot with that..

You must merge with an exchange, and try out the trading bars, that are publicized in arrangement of a chart in not quite every part of exchanges. as you refer to the crimson bars, and you ensure the buck summit of the bar, trade at that outlay is more often than not a lovely road to go, but obey up with the trend, and retain an stare at out, peek at the degree as well, good buy volume, push measurements as well. odds are that you get at the buck point, but in that case it was available greatly poorer than that. And thrill dredge up no one of this is monetary advice.

In order for you, dear, to know how to analyze bitcoin prices, you should monitor the sites that display graphs that show how the price fluctuations of all cryptocurrencies in terms of the percentages of buying and selling every second.

In my opinion if it will be in higher ori8then it will be benificial for everyone because if it is on higher prices then it has the market share and if it loose its price then he will aslo its share in the market and any other currency or coin will replace it and its price will go down steadily so its good for everyone that it will remain on high price. Purchase it on high prices and sells when the price go more high. So easy to earn profit. 

If you read the charts and follow it for a while you will be able to tell when it's high and when it's low. I prefer when the price of BTC is high because it's the base of other digital currencies and if it its price was people would freak out and other coins price would go down also. 

• +2 1

When you first start buying Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, you'll almost certainly hope that the price is lower so that you can buy as many as possible. 

You'll make more money if the price rises. 

Traders, on the other hand, will benefit at any moment, regardless of whether the price is high or low.

I don't need bitcoin at a cheap price or high price, but only I need bitcoin at the support line in order to buy it and I need it also at resistance line in order to sell it.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link