How can you explain blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to people? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

How can you explain blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to people?

What is the easiest way to explain blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to people, especially the elderly
If you come to someone and tell him about Bitcoin, he'll tell you this is a lie and a fraud, because there's nothing concrete in your opinion.

I can say this is hard to make, we can't make them understand blockchain, because this is almost impossible, but we should try to make them understand bitcoin, because most of the people in the world are knowing bitcoin but they never heard about blockchain 

• +1 1

Crypto explain to new users very hard because most peoples thinking crypto scam and illigal.you can explain trough youtube videos or bolgs.

This very hard to explain anyone about Cryptocurrency and blockchain. I think, I say Crypto is a digital money and this money working through blockchain and blockchain is a data base with helps transaction happens.

20 hours ago, Mansour Ayash said:

What is the easiest way to explain blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to people, especially the elderly
If you come to someone and tell him about Bitcoin, he'll tell you this is a lie and a fraud, because there's nothing concrete in your opinion.

I will be not easy task but i will make some fiat  example.Because their is generation  gape between us.but i have to come on their ground to lead them in new.era.It will be hard but i will convince them by offering their favourite dish.

Blockchain is the network for, among other items, cryptocurrencies. A crypto-currency, such as the US dollar, is an exchange medium, but digital and uses encryption technology to track the development and transfer of monetary units.

20 hours ago, Mansour Ayash said:

First of all we should have good knowledge about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Then we can find good source for teaching others about blockchain technology and also some proofs that can others understand. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Sincerely is not easy to explain to anybody who maybe never think about the things in internet, but I think through lesson in college is possible because they dont need just one time or just one hour to understand the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology means.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You must explain the blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency in the easiest way to understand this, as if you tell them that the blockchain is considered a very safe cabinet that stores all transactions related to the currencies based on this technology, such as bitcoin.

THINK POSITIVE

Its easy to explain blockchain technology and crypto currency to any relevant person. There are many sources of information in the internet in most basic layman terms that defines both crypto currency and blockchain technology.

468x60-3.png

First of all, clearly demonstrate to them the schedule that was drawn up in receiving awards. This method is quite real and suitable in order to explain. 

People who say Bitcoin is a fraud are people who don't understand Bitcoin yet. To make them believe we must have accurate data that can make them believe, such as showing proof of our benefits or so on.

i am taking user about crypto benefit and they want to work.

if anyone knows about crypto currency profit then people must join crypto.

• -2 1

In fact, the important thing is to disseminate the information, to create interest in something that you do not know can be done with a simple comment like "this bitcoin can change your life"

The internet is available to everyone, if a friend of mine tells me something like that, he simply researched and tried to learn, we live in an era where information is available to everyone.

Make a list of all those friends to whom he gave the information.
When bitcoin reaches incredible prices, call each one and ask them, do you have bitcoin?

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think it's very difficult if you explain about Bitcoin and Blockchain in a teacher-like way but if you want an easy way just showing how you used Yobit than pratice them when you convert your coin to Fiat that what i did after that they would ask to you how the way to get Bitcoin and cryptocurrency .Human nature like money but remember whit pratice not just a theory. 

5 minutes ago, Invalid said:

It is the process of collecting blocks into the blockchain technology where whenever it will be completed there are some changes in market waves.

By collection you mean mining and staking or you mean sending and receiving?

On 1/23/2020 at 12:13 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

My way is showing people the bank. I'll point with my finger the bank they hold their money at. And ask them if they actually trust them. If they still do, I'll remind them of 2008-2012 and the suffering of people that had their accounts locked under capital controls in certain countries. I'd remind them of their wealth getting devalued by 95% every 50 years and how banks control their money. 

Then I'd ask them if they would prefer to trust a technology that cuts the middleman and makes banks obsolete.

I'm sure they would be willing to listen then.

I think the best way is to give a brief and easy to understand explanation about blockchain and crypto technology. But in reality not many people can accept blockchain and crypto.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

A blockchain is a growing list of records ,called blocks,that are linked using cryptography ,by dwsign ,a blockxhain is resistant too modification of the data.It is an open ,distributed ledger that can records transaction between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and Permanent way.on the other hand cryptocurrency is a digital currency in which encryption technique are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds,operation independently of a central bank.

Edited by Akasshh

I can explain Blockchain using some analogy like secured and improved file cabinet system because for me Blockchain is a type of database in which data was secured.

if that person would say that to me that bitcoin is a lie and fraud, then I don't want to force him, that his opinion about bitcoin so there is nothing that I can do if he don't believe bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

As of the blockchain technology, telling a complete stranger from Crypto will sound vauke if to tell them morning fiat money can be transfer to another person with the person Identity not able to track.

In a way in which fiat is transferred to buy Crypto for a faster transaction

• +1 1

Some people say that blockchain gives you temporary privacy. The historical reason for blockchain could be because this is a Cryptographic Hash Function. blockchain technology behind cryptocurrency. Every part of the blockchain is indeed dizzy. Block, Each unit of data stored in a block can represent a value. Blockchain technology includes the foundation for the development of Cryptocurrency. Most of the world of cryptocurrency technology such as Bitcoin relies on database forms. If your data is entered into the blockchain, you will be able to have an audit trail. cryptocurrency will keep you in control of your money. You might prefer to use terms like Bitcoin, and Ether. These are all cryptocurrency that uses technology. That's all you have explained.

Its simple .. its a huge vertual tower no body can know what's going inside it .. and it habe a secrets we should know