If you have time machine then what can yo do? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto Rifat

If you have time machine then what can yo do?

On 1/21/2020 at 11:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

I think I will do the same for me to earn more and become a millionaire in instant also I would like to meet Satoshi Nakamoto for me to interview him some questions about bitcoin. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Assuming I have time machine, then considered it done, I will be counted among the Crypto multi millionaires, I will inversely reverse backward to 2009, to accumulate BTC as possible as I can even it will to take seek for huge amount of loan just to makes sure I invest large amount. Then directly to current price, it's okay for me because the price is still profitable.

For sure, i will do the same because buying bitcoins at that price is luck. But that thing will remain as a dream and time will never go back. So we should learn many trading skills and earn good profit because we still have a good opportunity.

• +1 2

Everyone wishes to go back to an earlier time and buy major currencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, Everyone wishes to have entered this market earlier to achieve profits, as this market opens the way for the realization of wealth in a large way compared to any other market or trade.

• +1 1

Everyone will do the same thing and I think that everyone thinks the same thing if there is someone who knows what will happen in the future or there is someone who knows what may happen that may lead to becoming smart with many things, not just Bitcoin. I think that gambling is the easiest thing in this case.

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

Everyone who already know about the crypto currency will surely do that but it may change the future because if all of us time travelled and buy a crypto currency then the future of that crypto currency will surely be different from now.

• +2 1

On 8/9/2020 at 11:47 PM, Cryptonym said:

but it may change the future because if all of us time travelled and buy a crypto currency then the future of that crypto currency will surely be different from now.

In this scenario the price will obvious rise a lot more then and might reach 20k even in 2011. Perhaps people will begin mining like crazy and while the network having low hashrate there might be 51% attacks and make it useless. 

Satoshi was having around 40 CPU's running the software initially to secure a standard hashrate so 50-100 more Pc's mining under the same miner would have been a huge problem.

Edited by BTC Future

I will do the same thing as yours, I think there would be many people who will do the same because they can buy bitcoin with an only little amount of money than once you already many bitcoins, jus go to the present time and you will earn a lot of money because bitcoins' price is really big as of his day 

• +1 1

I completely agree with you. Probably, many people would like to go back to the past, buy shares and cryptocurrency, and in 10 years, sell it, when its price reached incredible heights, and can make you a millionaire! This is so cool 🙂

We all know that crypto currency is much cheaper before than now so we might invest a lot of money on the past few years if we are going to have a time machine. I am really regretting that I take crypto currency lightly on the year of 2010.

I will keep the percent of the dollars I have and buy Bitcoin from the first year of its launch, and then go to buy Ethereum and store them for today. Now everyone who joined the market feels sad because they did not join before, and this is the same feeling of people who will join later because this market is an excellent profit method.

Time marching for what, all you will noticed if that this is not real after you wake up from your 6 to 8 hours sleep. For someone to have a time machine is not in this world. Do not think what you know can not happen. 

On 8/21/2020 at 9:50 PM, Ahmad2001 said:

If I have time machine I wanna go back to the time that BTC was introduce and I never even give a time to think about if it has value in the future.

Yes, everyone of us will do that if we have a time machine because it can make our earning bigger than expected but changing the past can affect the future so we need to be careful. 

On 1/22/2020 at 12:30 AM, rumanrt52 said:

well that's not reality. but if you ask me I have time machine then I go in past investing in that business which business are very profitable in this time. in my point of view it's just a dream which never completed. 

You're right its a dream and in real life this type dreams not completed, and why we go return back in 2008 and buy bitcoin because of low Price, but present in crypto market so many good coin available and prices also low, select one good coin invest and wait 10 years defiantly we earn good profit, maybe new launching talk token complete our dream.

• +2 1

Well if I maintain a time machinery I will in point of fact reverse the time to the being which the value of bitcoin anywhere not up to a dollars , and I will believe several of it and after that frontward the time to this present and, I will in actual fact be buttery compared to the profit I will experience complete

i think everyone would want to do the same , just imagine if you paid 100$ then you would get 3333.3 bitcoin which equals to 34.33 million dollars now , but unfortunately this is something impossible to happen 

• +2 1

Just like the almost reply in this topic, I would go back to 2009 where Bitcoin price is so low, then buy a lot of it. How I wish that would come true, because for sure I'm millionaire now, I could afford everything. Why I didn't discover Bitcoin in its early days.

On 1/21/2020 at 5:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

I am not sure if there was a way to buy Bitcoin in 2009 but you could mine a lot of Bitcoin instead of that. Anyway you could also buy stocks too as they were very cheap in 2009. You knew stocks existed why didn't you buy Tesla and Amazon. Look at them now.

The possibility of meeting yourself in the past using a time machine is always there. I don't know if its a good idea to actually break what already happen since I go back to the past which means I have something to do there to correct what mistakes that I think I have committed. If I have a time machine and try to buy a lot of bitcoins there is a possibility that the value of the bitcoins would not be same after you go through the time machine but there is also a possibility that other things would happen and the value would not be affected by it and other more possibility that could happen for better or for worse.

If i have a time machine i will like to go in year 2009 when bitcoin is launch and it price is about $0.0008 (not sure). And try to buy and store as many bitcoin as i could. And come to the present year and calculate my amount how much amount i have. That would be a lot of money. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This question is making me have hope already , the impossible, if I have a time machine, am surely going back to 2009when it all started, am buy thousand of bitcoins and invest in cryptocurrency

If I have a time machine then then I go to my past and collect a lots of Bitcoin where the price of it was very low. And I will become a millionaire.

Certainly we all would go back in time take a loan and buy perhaps a million bitcoins hold them and the result will always be similar that price will go up as people will find this out, it is a technology that since it is created and supported it always going to become as this.