If you have time machine then what can yo do? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto Rifat

If you have time machine then what can yo do?

I hope so, because I went back to the year 2010 and bought a lot of bitcoins when their price was no more than $ 1.

On 2/7/2020 at 2:16 PM, Dolpharius said:

if I had a time machine I would like to eat expensive pizza for bitcoins and buy bitcoin and lightcoin and I need not a lot of money for this!

that's good to know as I have seen that many people are saying that they want to go back in 2009 and want to buy bitcoin I am saying that I want to go in 2009 and 2001 when stocks were cheap I want to buy more stocks

On 30.01.2020 at 14:15, Apurbo123 said:

If I have a time machine, then I would go and buy some Bitcoin in the past and i would have invested everything to get profit.

That would be great. But there is no such possibility. Just use the example of the growth of the price of bitcoin to draw conclusions and buy coins with a potontial.

if i have time machine i will go to the past to buy some bitcoin when it was 100$ and buy it now to have more capital ,also i will go to future to see how life will be . Dr

• +1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 10:11 AM, Sahbana said:

If there really is a time machine, then I will use it for useful things. Like buying Bitcoin and other cryptos that were popular at a time when prices were still cheap and then selling them now.

Same here I will use it to go in time where the price of bitcoin was very low and I'm going to buy some so I can go back in present time where the price is very high then I'm going to sell those so I cam earn extra profit. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 1/24/2020 at 9:58 AM, ShakilA said:

If i have a time machine then i will go to past and buying some bitcoin.Becauee the beginning of bitcoin their price is very loww

Same here and I'm going to talk for Satoshi Nakamoto and I'm going to ask him about why he invented bitcoin and what's his real purpose of discovering it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 1/21/2020 at 11:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

If i could turn back time, i'll be doing crypto before it spikes its price in 2017. buying btcs that time is very cheap so i must buy many of them then wait for the 2017 and boom my will change forever. 

I think that time machine could let a lot of people become rich, but unfortunately it`s impossible and everything what we should to do is to analyze our mistakes and try not to repeat them in the future 

17 hours ago, nykas said:

I think that time machine could let a lot of people become rich, but unfortunately it`s impossible and everything what we should to do is to analyze our mistakes and try not to repeat them in the future 

Like you said, it is just a fantasy and it will remain fantasy as crypto did not work that way, l crypto is all about expereince in order to succeed. 

On 6/13/2020 at 3:53 AM, MarsDota2 said:

The crypto faucets way back 2010 is all legit and there are no scam sites on that year so we can trust all the site we can enter but on these days, we cannot just enter a site because it can give a hacker an access to our account and device.

If I remember correctly I read somewhere that Gavin Andresen had created a Bitcoin faucet that was actually paying 50 Bitcoins each time it was used! There were scam sites though. There was some fake bitcoinwallet that scammed a lot of people.

Texts are more effective than calls in crypto Calls are scammed most of the time and it is very difficult to collect information about them I understand the text more. When it comes to investing in Bitcoin there is a lot of speculation going on.

Past has great opportunities for investors to cash out many btc but now btc is not reachable for small investors specially who have only 100$ for investment purpose so try to used any other altcoins for getting profit on monthly basis. I mostly trade with eos, eth, trx and xrp.

If I had a time machine, I would try to collect bitcoin first.  I would have left 10-12 years ago today  At that time the price of Bitcoin was very low.  Then I would buy Bitcoin and sell 60% at present.  Then I would have made a good amount of profit.  In fact, most people will do it in the hope of making a profit.

If I have time machine I will go back to the earlier time when BTC was equivalent to $1 and I will purchase 1 million this would have enabled me to sell at a higher price in the present day

It's funny, but also interesting. If i have a time machine i will go at the time when bitcoin just start, and invest all of my money. But its not possible now, but you post a funny topic. 

If I had a time machine I would to to 2010 and buy as much as Bitcoin I can. I will be a billionaire.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

I have been thinking about how and what will be the effect of time traveling to the past and buying lots of bitcoin there will bring to the present time. 

Seriously, time traveling either backwards or forwards will have a very big impact to our world. 

It could change anything. It could destroy us. 

So better to use those machines for besr usages. Like, how you can use it to save the humanity from catastrophe.

I always thought this way, and if I could have made a travel machine over time I would have done it and gone to the past and returned to the present and I have a lot of money

I have the same idea with you buddy, if i have tuyme machine i will definitely go back to the time where bitcoin launched. And wait until it reach a high price so i know to myself that i will earn big profit by this bitcoin.

I would go back way back that when it comes to when bitcoin was being launched, I would buy about 10,000 of them so very important and when it comes to sell them , I would sell them when it is 17,000 $ or talk people so we buy about 1 Million bitcoins and then convince them that |I would keep 50 percent and give them the rest 50% , its a good thing

I would go back to the Laszlo Hanyecz bitcointalk post and buy him two pizzas. I would have 10,000 BTC and be the guy that bought the pizza. After that I will get too much publicity too and spam twitter occasionally about how great Bitcoin is. Although I might sell the BTC at $1 as I'd be afraid of Bitcoin not achieving anything in that timeline and perhaps 10k is a good deal anyway.

On 1/21/2020 at 9:11 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

I think this is the everyone's dream to time travel and collect as much as bitcoin because those who believed bitcoin at that time and bought large numbers of bitcoin have became millionares with only investing some small amount.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, Basicity said:

I will use it for useful things. Like buying Bitcoin and other cryptos that were popular at a time when prices were still cheap and then selling them now.

Same here also I will go back in time where faucets can give up to 5 btc for free. Also I will use the time machine to know who's the real Satoshi Nakamoto and I will thank him for contributing bitcoin in cryptoworld. 

I will go back in the past when the bitcoin is starting to enter in the cryptoworld. And invest all my money at the low price. And go back again in the future and sell all the bitcoin i have to earn big.

• +1 1

We make many mistake in our entire life and some mistake already change our life. So it's very important to fix all mistake of our life  as for this if possible I will reverse time so that I correct all mistakes I did before I the past.