I plan to convert my Bitcoin to Dash on Yobit. What do you think? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

I plan to convert my Bitcoin to Dash on Yobit. What do you think?

On 1/21/2020 at 3:24 PM, talo122 said:

That doesnt make sense, bitcoin is a better than dash, usually dash follow the Price of bitcoin, cuz dash is just copy from bitcoin that is cheaper, so holding your bitcoin is better for you. 

What if the gain in Dash higher if compare to bitcoin. 

I believe you would prefer Dash.

I think that it is worth trying, otherwise you will regret that you did not do it, next time do not ask others about it, now a lot of people will do exactly the same as you.

No matter how the value of dash increases, bitcoin will still be better than dash. You could convert some of your bitcoin to dash though and see how it goes so you won't regret converting everything and loosing in the end.

On 1/21/2020 at 1:28 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I always check prices on Yobit and I have noticed that these days, Dash coin is experiencing a massive bull run that is still going on. Its value is increasing faster than bitcoin and ethereum and it is also a reputable coin in the market. I thought about the idea of converting my BTC to Dash in Yobit to get more profit until Dash bull run stops. I still haven't done anything and I thought that it is better to consult with you before doing this conversion.

Do you think this is a wise decision?

Well Mateo can't really say because I have no idea to the question abobe

On 2/2/2020 at 2:51 PM, Shakil55 said:

Usually following the price of Dash Bitcoin, Couz Dash is a cheap copy from Bitcoin, so it's best for you to keep your Bitcoin. Better than Bitcoin Dash .

Cheap copy of bitcoin? Dash has more features that makes it superior to bitcoin, just the 10% dash retains from mining operations to improve itself is a major factor to like dash. Dash continuosly improves, Which is not something you can say about bitcoin.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 1/28/2020 at 10:25 AM, Jessika said:

I do believe it's a wise decision it is possible to change bitcoin directly into rush money and also keep these within your finances. You may help make big money simply by buying.

If it makes you believe in a wise decision to convert bitcoin directly into money in a hurry then I'm sure it will be a good thing to try to save it because you will find it easier to make a profit by buying it.

Dash has seen a major rallu over the last months and is supposed to outperform Bitcoin according to analysts. But you should consider the volatility of Dash. bitcoin is much more stable I think looking at the graphs of last years.

• Useful or interesting 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

You can do it because all the coins that's are listed on yobit arw legits, and if you want to exchange to dash in order to holding for a long time it will be more good

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

2 hours ago, Sapdrx said:

Dash has seen a major rallu over the last months and is supposed to outperform Bitcoin according to analysts. But you should consider the volatility of Dash. bitcoin is much more stable I think looking at the graphs of last years.

I was thinking about converting to Dash only for a short time because it is not a good coin for long term holding. However, in the meanwhile, I changed my attitude because by monitoring altcoin prices in Yobit every day, I saw that some other coins like ETH and BCH ABC have risen even more than Dash. If you compare green percentages, you will understand what I am saying. I came to the conclusion that Dash is not the most powerful altcoin for investment. It is at the same level of BTG and Doge in terms of price movement.

DASH is very popular since the old days and DASH is a great coin. Just look at the price since the new year. It has increased very high, I was also planning to buy DASH sooner or later. 

For me i think that bitcoin is best than Dashcoin! At contemporary time bitcoin is extort clear-cut and you will befall huge profit with this dryptocurrencies! Thanks

Yes its your wish to convert your btvoin into dash coin.but befire converting you have a look on the  trading volume of the dash coin.and my suggestion is to convert only some part of your bitcoin into dash.rest of the part you keep it as in only for the safe  future

I always check prices on Yobit and I have noticed that these days, Dash coin is experiencing a massive bull run that is still going on. Its value is increasing faster than bitcoin and ethereum and it is also a reputable coin in the market. I thought about the idea of converting my BTC to Dash in Yobit to get more profit until Dash bull run stops. I still haven't done anything and I thought that it is better to consult with you before doing this conversion.

Yep, that's a good decision. Do remember to sell Dash in May, during/after BTC halving.

Prices of all coins should peak around that time.

If you are willing to convert it with dash then i don't think it will give you much profit, don't take any such decisions seeing the low price of bitcoin just try to wait till there is a stabilization in the coins prices.

dash are performing well the last few weeks upto now, it is good to invest also on that but dont enter while its having a bullrun. wait for the price drop first. 

Why you want to convert bitcoin to Dash coin .Instead of Dash coin convert your bitcoin to other crypto coin and my suggestion is that if you want to convert bitcoin then convert in ethereum coin .Ethereum coin have huge potential to rise up.

well if you think that the dash price can grow based on your analysis then buy it, just set a stop loss just in case things go wrong. 

but i would stay on bitcoin until the halving instead of exchanging btc to dash 

Dashcoin is one of the strong classic currencies that is expected to rise more than 10 times in the future. I think you will not regret this decision in the long run.

it's a good choice, but I would rather have ETH than DASH. Well, I know that increasing DASH is good enough for now, but I see the potential of ETH that can reach prices above $ 500 right now.

Don't hurry!! Bitcoin has also strengthened his position today. Maybe don't do anything for a while and see what happens next. I would do so. It's more safe.

12 hours ago, Toris said:

Don't hurry!! Bitcoin has also strengthened his position today. Maybe don't do anything for a while and see what happens next. I would do so. It's more safe.

Bitcoin has risen to $10500 since I started the topic but it is still not as fast as Dash in terms of value increase. At this time, I checked Yobit and saw that according to latest statistics, Dash is up by 3.8% but bitcoin is 2.4% up. In the meanwhile, I invested in Ethereum and gained good profit. I think ETH can beat Dash these days and I predict it will reach $300 soon. Today, I read an average price prediction of $10.900 for bitcoin. I'm waiting to see if it is true or false.

When we trade we must know clear what we're going to do, you can do that if you think you can earn enough profit from it but you should know that crypto is volatile so better to observe and learn how the market works before doing it. 

On 1/21/2020 at 5:58 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I think it is good to convert into dash coin. Its today price is about $131. And it has all time high price of $1642. It has circulating supply of 9 millions coins only. So it has big chances of rising in multiple times. But in case of btc you would only see btc rise upto double of its today price not more.