I plan to convert my Bitcoin to Dash on Yobit. What do you think? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

I plan to convert my Bitcoin to Dash on Yobit. What do you think?

On 1/28/2020 at 9:10 AM, Nurul Huda said:

Your opinion is correct and I agree with your opinion.

Of course bitcoin is better than Dash and other coins because bitcoin is the first coin that has the highest and most popular value than other coins because actually Dash and other coins only follow the bitcoin price so if bitcoin prices are low then automatically the lowest Dash coin prices from bitcoin and vice versa.

I am not really sure whether investing in this currency is still profitable or not because if Dash's price movement slows down it is similar to FOMO if buying it at the current price. I recommend half conversion because dash is currently on the rise, but it may also fall, so play safe and don't invest all your money in one coin.

Dash is one of the profitable altcoins, you just need to convert when the dash price has fallen so that you can hold them for s time and sell them later when the price will rise.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/26/2020 at 4:47 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

I think dash value right now is great, so i think its a good decision to convert you bitcoins into dash. so its for you to decide mate but still its a good idea for me to convert it.

I think bit coin is less than dash coin. Decreasing on low mode but bitcoin when its value becomes very slow. It is better that bitcoin will increase profits. Now most people keep their money in wallets. it will increase rapidly with the next bull run of bitcoin and bring more profit than bitcoin.

I believe Dash is not the best option for that. Maybe ETH but Dash is more of a coin that had a hype before and its going to die slowlie as people do not use it in the real life. While BTC and ETH are very usable.

• +2 1

On 2/3/2020 at 7:57 AM, Hiizziiyyungg said:

Even aside from the percentage increase in the price of dash coin, i think it is advised for everyone not to make withdrawal in bitcoin unless you are withdrawing large amount of bitcoin because the withdrawal fee in bitcoin is just too much but in other alt coins like litecoin and xrp or dash it is still affordable

I don't realize if now might be the first class time to convert all your cash to the sprin that holds a few bitcoins. The best time to buy especially if you have patience. That's how the market works, so it depends on whether you're happy with the price or not.

13 minutes ago, phizusiki said:

I don't realize if now might be the first class time to convert all your cash to the sprin that holds a few bitcoins. The best time to buy especially if you have patience. That's how the market works, so it depends on whether you're happy with the price or not.

This is think best time to buy, and if you have and never sold before, this is not the best rime to see, the price will increase. 

Now, I am also thinking that but I am confused that what happens In January may not happen this year again when dash really grow than any other coin. 

DASH is a good option for investing in the long term, but if you want to take this coin now, for a short period of time, then in your place I would wait for the depreciation to at least $ 70

On 1/26/2020 at 4:33 PM, Crypto Hunter BD said:

This is not w bad idea.You can convert your Bitcoin to dash coin very easily and low exchange fees

I think bit coin is less than dash coin. Decreasing on low mode but bitcoin when its value becomes very slow. The future of the dash coin is bright and good and in amrket we can make good money and these top coins will bring us good profits in a short time.

I think this is an ambiguous idea since both of these coins have a good potential for growth, I think it is best to leave 50% of the investment in bitcoin and 50% to invest in Dash. 

I think this is a good idea, given the fact that bitcoin for some reason doesn't grow in value before it halves, I think bitcoin is going through dark times right now. 

I think this is a good idea, do it if you really want it, but now the demand for Dash has fallen as the exchange has raised the commission for its withdrawal 

2 hours ago, TsiryMJ said:

I think that in this kind of situation, we should not hesitate to sell.  Once we've made a profit, we should trade in Bitcoin again for safety. But before we get started, in this case, we need to take a look at the price of the Dash if we exchange it for Bitcoin afterwards.

My plan of converting BTC to Dash is not reasonable anymore because in current situation, bitcoin beats most altcoins including Dash. Buying bitcoin is more profitable than Dash because BTC has lost much of its stability and changes rapidly. The main problem with Dash right now is that there is a considerable difference between its buying and selling price. ($85.5 - $84.5 = $1). So, regardless of any price you pay to buy Dash, with the first $1 rise, you will only break even and anything after that will be profit. This is why I refused to convert my BTC to Dash and decided to hold it.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

The decision is definitely up to you and I don't know why you want to convert your Bitcoin into a Dash currency on the yobit platform
But Dash is very strong and good and you can make good profits with it

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/28/2020 at 7:52 AM, Hiizziiyyungg said:

If you are already trading before, you should know that its good to always follow trend, as it is the trend is that dash is increasing so what are you still doubting about, just ride along with the trend and make money

I think it's a good decision to convert your bitcoins into dash. If you consider investing in promising Dash, then of course buy. If Dash's price movement slows down, it is similar to a FOMO if buying it at the current price

On 1/21/2020 at 2:28 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I always check prices on Yobit and I have noticed that these days, Dash coin is experiencing a massive bull run that is still going on. Its value is increasing faster than bitcoin and ethereum and it is also a reputable coin in the market. I thought about the idea of converting my BTC to Dash in Yobit to get more profit until Dash bull run stops. I still haven't done anything and I thought that it is better to consult with you before doing this conversion.

Do you think this is a wise decision?

Dash is one of the best digital currencies, which was able to impose itself in the market of those currencies with full force and I think that its current price is suitable for purchase because I expect it to move with Bitcoin moving up.

On 2/2/2020 at 6:33 PM, Biplob said:

I think that's your right decision .Because Yobit is exchange and trading marketplace .For this reason you can exchange your any coin and token like your Bitcoin to Dash.so if you plan it i think that's your good plan.

Just hold your bitcoins for a while and sell the bitcoin bitcoin exchange bitcoin dash coin after a while. I still like dash because I think it has not yet reached the ceiling and even so an adjustment or adjustment every hour and then the price will rise again after a day or two.

• +4 1

I think that now this is a bad idea since Dash is unlikely to grow to halving bitcoin, it is best to wait for halving bitcoin and its growth, and then transfer the earned money to Dash.

If the prices analyze, the profits and so on, you can make the decision that suits you best so that you do not go, lose money, nobody wants to lose and we know that, my recommendation is that you analyze.

Converting of bitcoin to dash or any other altcoin available at yobit is simple and quick to be done but some coins must be avoided especially the new ones because they can drop rapidly causing losses even when they seem to have a bull.

I will only advice you to convert your bitcoin to dash coin when the bitcoin start rising, this will increase your phase of profits

In my opinion, this decision is personal to you, my friend, because the Dash coin has many lovers, but I personally did not deal with this currency and therefore you will get varying opinions. I advise you to pay attention to the most stable and famous currencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/26/2020 at 12:34 AM, Bijoy970 said:

I think it is a right decision. Because at present the the price of Dash coin is increasing day by day. That's why I think your decision is 100% right.

I think bitcoin is better than Dashcoin. At the moment bitcoin is very strong and you will receive huge profits. The exchange is reliable and its market is also very good and the dash coin will perform very well in the long run

Digital money such as Dash may begin to be more popular in the future plans to make Dash convenient for everyone

I would not do this because now bitcoin has grown to 10,000 dollars and the Dash coin has fallen to the price of 80 dollars, now it is more profitable to invest in bitcoin, but the decision is up to you.