I plan to convert my Bitcoin to Dash on Yobit. What do you think? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

I plan to convert my Bitcoin to Dash on Yobit. What do you think?

It is a good decision but when you will do it at the right time. Dash price is now $94 but remember it reaches $75 sometimes, so exchange to dash when it is low so that you can make profit when it grows.

• +2 1

I think it is better to convert bitcoin to ETH, I think ETH is much more profitable than dash, eth has high volatility and the increase is also faster, or maybe you can hold bitcoin for some time because the increase in bitcoin price after half will happen, and become much higher.

On 1/21/2020 at 5:58 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I always check prices on Yobit and I have noticed that these days, Dash coin is experiencing a massive bull run that is still going on. Its value is increasing faster than bitcoin and ethereum and it is also a reputable coin in the market. I thought about the idea of converting my BTC to Dash in Yobit to get more profit until Dash bull run stops. I still haven't done anything and I thought that it is better to consult with you before doing this conversion.

Do you think this is a wise decision?

Its a great idea because in crypto so many coins exist, and every coin prices not increase at the same time, if any  coin price increase and bitcoin stable at that time, then convert our bitcoin in rising altcoin because received the profit of the altcoin bull run, you use this strategy in different altcoins when any altcoin price pump up.

14 hours ago, Sugibengi said:

I think it is better to convert bitcoin to ETH, I think ETH is much more profitable than dash, eth has high volatility and the increase is also faster, or maybe you can hold bitcoin for some time because the increase in bitcoin price after half will happen, and become much higher.

ETH may be more profitable than Dash in the current state of the market but I don't think this will continue for a long time. As far as I know, ETH is not an active coin most of the time and it shows the same behavior as bitcoin and changes slightly (I'm talking about ETH generally). Dash tends to fluctuate more. Every trading suggestion should be made according to the situation and time. Sometimes we see unexpected behavior from a coin that has always been fixed and steady. Everything is possible in crypto market and this makes it difficult to make the best decision at any moment. For the time being, I ignore both ETH and Dash and stick with bitcoin to see what will happen to the altcoins.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +1 1

That depends on if you want to take it as a long or short term deal! and each time has its own opportunities.. but when we talk about converting bitcoin to dash i don't think that it would be a good idea alltimes! Can i ask you how can you believe in dash and its future? i will be happy if you can tell me more about its project.. thanks.

This is acceptable that you will change over your BTC into DASH coin since run coin future is so much splendid and great and in the amrket we can take in substantial income and these top coins will give us great benefit in brief timeframe.

If i can suggest you about that, don't trust any bull of any coins like dash or others coins  specially when the bull come just for one coin ,the real bull is when bitcoin increase all coins follow the bull but coins separated you have just a few days and the price return to the normal again ,so be careful with that 

This is worse if you convert bitcoin to dash. its just fork of bitcoin and goes bitcoin market value its just cheaper. il stayed in bitcoin

I think that dash is a good bet to buy due to its recent performance in the market and its volume and if you have the opportunity to do so it would not be a bad decision.

The ideal scenario in that you need to hold the Dash coins for long haul benefit reason, we accept that Dash coin amend the own value history and splitting the cost. I convert own coins in the XRP for long haul exchanging reason. Good luck

The trend of DASH compared to BTC has been rather negative since Covid 19.
For now it is better to be on the BTC and some others of the Top 10.
Stimulus plans devalue fiats which essentially favors BTC.

I think this is a good idea, because Dash is now showing good growth and I think over time it will be well worth the price. And I can't say anything bad about the Iobit exchange, it's a good exchange and prices for the exchange rate.

I think you can convert bitcoin into a dash currency and hold it in your wallet. That's not a bad idea i think,

• Useful or interesting 1

On 21.01.2020 at 14:28, Brushless4500KV said:

I always check prices on Yobit and I have noticed that these days, Dash coin is experiencing a massive bull run that is still going on. Its value is increasing faster than bitcoin and ethereum and it is also a reputable coin in the market. I thought about the idea of converting my BTC to Dash in Yobit to get more profit until Dash bull run stops. I still haven't done anything and I thought that it is better to consult with you before doing this conversion.

Do you think this is a wise decision?

правильное решение!YOBIT считаю одну из самых лучших платформ!Существует много финансовых рынков, но лучшее, что я нашел, было через платформу yobit.net. Я многому научился благодаря этой платформе. Я рекомендую ее для вашего лучшего будущего.

Its totally depends on you that what you will do with your money but as you asked suggest from us so we can easily say you should keep your btc in funds not to convert in any currency.. But if you want to get now daily profit then i can suggest you to convert your btc to yobit coin then put them in investbox while received daily interest every day..               

• +1 1

I think anything we do with our Bitcoins is good, the unique thing you should take in consideration is choosing the best moment when you exchange them and with benefit, and other important thing "don't put all your eggs in the one basket". So it is very important to invest in several coins.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Dash is great and I like Dash too, but I think it's better to convert BTC to LTC, because LTC's withdrawal fees are cheaper and now that LTC's price keeps going up, you can get more profit. Besides that you can also store it for a long time, LTC like BTC has high fluctuation.

• +2 2

If we have Bitcoin and want to make it more then it is good if we buy some other coins in yobit for trading it is also possible if we loss the coins so because trading is like risky so if we buy in low price and sell in high then it will help in increasing BTC amount..

If you come at an inappropriate time to invest, do not try to complete the matter because you will lose what you traded on, or you may rest by 0.01%. What I mean do not enter any deal to buy any currency as long as it has risen above its original price by levels than it was because you will not You get nothing.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think you are right no doubt Bitcoin is far better than dash coin but the matter is price movement that can generate profit. Right now dash coins price in increasing .so right decision to convert to BTC into dash coins. Good luck

Edited by Mohammad Feyaz

what did you do in the end? did you change the btc for dash ?? I hope you didn't .. it would have been much better to invest it in dlrs with 10% .. or simply save the btc .. dash doesn't seem like a bad currency to me but for that I prefer a thousand times eth, ltc or some of the cheaper ones