Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

On 1/21/2020 at 4:42 PM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

So what is your preferred platform?

After watching this situation I will support decentrlized system. Becuase already many big exchagner and wallets lost their fund by hackers. If we move to decentralized system then hackers cann't hack easily.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

They are all platforms but in the blockchain and the exchange. In the blockchain the decentralised is better while in the exchange centralised is better because of volume.

41 minutes ago, dun99 said:

the convenience of shifting my Bitcoin from my wallets and selling immediately to maximum bidder on decentralized exchange like Remitano and paxful is one purpose i love decentralized exchanges more than centralized exchanges. it's common that wallets on centralized exchanges can be down and as such, you can't even withdraw your cash however with Dex, nothing of such

Yes, these features that you mentioned are good for decentralized platforms, but most disadvantages of decentralized platforms are twice the size of liquidity, and also that there are many coins and tokens not included in it.

There is a big different between them each one have his own positive and negative points ,but in general i prefer centralized platform because i dont have a hard wallet first and it's easy to use 

On 1/22/2020 at 10:13 AM, Zeyazan said:

In my opinion, centralized platforms are safer.

No my friend i think decentralized is more safe than centralized , because now one where you do you action , and is difficult to track someone , and also decentralized have many features .

What can be more appealing than having full control of ones assets without trusting it to a group of individuals. I will rather go with decentralized platforms. The security voids in centralised platform is another major concern, no decentralized platforms will allow any form of transactions without KYC security procedures.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Decentralized  probably is the best Option to use because of the flexibility of things that you can do in decentralized  exchanges has more uses compared to Centralize exchanges and mostly people prefer to avoid doing KYC which is sometimes mandatory to centralized exchanges 

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

my favorite trading platform is decentralized, because of the added security and privacy because i don't need to share all my personal information

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

For me, I prefer to use centralized platforms because they do not contain a third party and the level of security in them is high and it maintains the privacy of our information more than centralization

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 12:42 PM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

I prefer the central platform because in my opinion it is must trust and more safe than any other platform this is in my opinion my friend

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 12:42 PM, Nezar said:

I prefer the central platform because in my opinion it is must trust and more safe than any other platform this is in my opinion my friend

I think that obtaining features and services is accompanied by some disadvantages such as making your data vulnerable to thieves and scammers because you provide all your information and all your all data is in the central platform.

Obviously for me The best platforms are the decentralized ones that have a single flaw that you cannot withdraw in real money the best strategy is combine a use of a centralized platform such as binance and a decentralized one like forkdelta changing the tokens that are not found on one on the another one

Also some of decentralized platforms these days requie KYC and that's mean they want to know your personal information! And i really interested in the features of decentralized platforms especially in this cryptocurrencies trading world! I mean stop loss and take profit..etc

On 6/3/2020 at 4:58 PM, Captain Karim said:

I prefer to use central trading platforms if they offer a lot of features.
I tried using both types and didn't find much difference.

The difference is not something you notice immediately. It comes at certain points where the centralized financial services will be unable to execute your transcation and you will be unable to access your funds for hundreds of reasons. With decentralized services it is just you and the software you use. You don't need to trust anyone else with you funds.

• +1 1

I think that we need both centralized and decentralized crypto platforms in our economy and world because if there are only platforms without proper control, chaos is more likely to begin.

If decentralization is done right I would definitely choose decentralized platforms over centralized ones but the fact is most of the decentralized trading platforms are not decentralized at all and in some cases they are even more centralized than the centralized platforms, for example just take a look at the current condition of Idex exchange, Idex when it started was one of the good fully decentralized trading platforms and it only connected to your wallet and you could trade freely but now this supposed decentralized trading platform ask users to complete KYC to be able to use their platform, it wouldn't be wise to think that Idex now is more decentralized than binance centralized exchange which you can trade without doing kyc.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you very much for this great explanation I help a lot to understand the differences between centralized and decentralized markets a good contribution to the forum I congratulate you 

From my own point of view decentralized sites is better than centralized site because you don't have your own personal privacy making use of centralized sites but decentralized exchangers have good security.

• +2 1

Decentralized platforms are less managed but the transactions will be in low fees and we can directly contact to the buyers. But centralized platforms are more managed and there are more features but  the transaction fees are more. But for me centralized platforms is better.

Am sure decentralized currency is far more important than centralized currency. When it comes to safety of currency decentralized is far more safer than centralized and also decentralized has less transaction fee compare to centralize.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

choosing from these two options are not much high difference because we need some safe earnings and funds therefore we only choose centralized exchanges because in this way we can earn without high chance of hacking of these exchanges. 

Both types have advantages and disadvantages, but I prefer decentralized platforms so that no one can control the investment rewards of these platforms.
See the central platforms as safe.

The centralized system is what I prefer more compared to decentralized because I am the only one who is responsible for my own money, I have the control over it and I can earn money without taxes.

You also indicated that the differences between them are clear and each has disadvantages and positives, but the central platforms do not respect privacy and are able to access your account and know all of your trades unlike decentralized platforms in addition to that the size of liquidity is less than the decentralized platforms and also the central is subject to certain limits and is restricted within them, unlike decentralization.

• +1 2