Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

I'm really sorry dear i have no knowledge about any trading ,cause I'm new bie  but I'm really interest to know about it..hopefully some one help me..

I never read this much informative article about decentralized and centralised trading. Also the language and terminologies you used are so simple to understand by almost anyone either he is new or old in crypto  thanks again for sharing...

I prefer decentralized platform, I have never tried centralized platform, but I appreciate decentralization because it is more popular and more secure.

It is very difficult to choose one of them. Both have the same really good.there are advantage of the both  on the same time there are some disadvantage too. But advantage are high

On 1/21/2020 at 4:42 PM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

So what is your preferred platform?

I feel decentralized system is better than centralized system. Because decentralized is more secure and reliable than centralized. Also it's so faster. And we have only our wallet access. That's why it's almost impossible for hackers to stole our fund.

Well for me I choose decentralize platforms because I think it's safer and personal , because only you  can control your transaction without anyone knowing about it or any company negotiation.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is better to use decentralized platforms, since trading on them is easier than centralized platforms

A very useful post and I needed to read such a post. Now I understand clearly the central and decentralized platforms. Everyone on the forum will benefit from this post. Thank you

I go with the decentralize platform. Because the decentralize plat form are not directly in control of other politician or governance but only work with the market values and the demand and supply rule. this type of system is more independently and free to use .. 

Crypto is decentralize exchange system where the demand meet with price and in centralize exchnage the authority of exchange is owners hand.The most secure exchange is decentralize where they coins are safe.

Everything that is central has certain rules and troubles. I usually like decentralized systems more. In this way, you can move more comfortably and express what you want more freely. Isn't the Crypto world already built on a decentralized system?

I think there is not the difference between them, but yes of course the decentralized is more secure than the centralized, and there many people who are convinced about that, so there is not a doubt about that.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/22/2020 at 6:14 AM, Vivek Singh said:

I am a newbie and I don't have a lot of knowledge about that but in my point of view centralise is my choice because in centralise you can get everything in a one place.

Sure centralized exchanges are more best exchange, first the feature of the centralized exchanges ymthey have the best security also they have huge capital

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I am currently using the Yobit platform, which is a distinct platform from all the platforms that I have seen previously, it is easy to secure trading, investment and withdrawals, but other platforms do not have much information about it Thank you because you have shared this special topic with you Please complete us with any information about these platforms I am very interested

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think centralized exchanges are better because everyone can earn much more, since owners often make coin giveaways / ICOS

Edited by MCSGlegend

On 1/21/2020 at 11:42 AM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

So what is your preferred platform?

if we talk in general (so sites, social platforms, etc..) decentralized platforms are better without doubts

but if we talk only a bout exchanges then, dex are technically better because your coins will never left your wallet but there a lot of negative things. volume is very low, you can trade only tokens that run on that blockchain and trading indicators are very low. so for now, for exchanges are better the on that are centralized 

I think decentralized platform is best because in this case blockchain manipulation is less. Today I have heard a news on youtube channel "crypto conversation" that binance, houbi and poloniex exchanges are voting on the behalf of their users on blockchain to manipulate the blockchain. So if any one gets power then he starts to drive market for his own profit instead of thinking about others.

I chose that centralization was still the best, not that I said decentralization was bad but the problem of volatility was the problem and made me very careful to make decisions.

Both are the best but decentralised is more good then centralised because it can makes you millionaire in just a single month but centralised can’t 

Platforms have their own advantages and dusadvantages with in the crypto currency. So choose one which is accurate in handling and is secure . So i prefer the de centralized platform rather than than central.

On the off chance that you are in the cryptotalk than you likely utilizing the cryptographic money in your life so obviously you and numerous individuals additionally love to utilize decentralized cash where nobody is having any authority over it.

I think both centralized and decentralized are safe and yoi can choose any but the main factor is tha the trade must be safe to not being scammed by anyone or being in loss. I would prefer centralized more to use.

thank you for this post that provides valuable information. My opinion is that i prefer to make use of decentralized platforms as they tend to have better security systems and therefore the trading is deemed to be safer.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I dont really know the big difference in between them but I will say that decentralized is more safe and secure platform for these types of trading and so on things. Cryptotalk comes under which category anyone knows? I wanna know.