Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

If you are new to cryptocurrency trading it is preferable to work with centralize platforms cause they have better environment for newbie and are extremely easy to used than decentralize platforms, also centralize platforms also have better support that decentralize platforms.

• +1 1

Both are best and both have some draw back but if we comparison then we found decentralization money best. There are several reason it is not affected with government policy and price up and down according to the user mode and you can transfer every where there is no boarder restriction.

I think all a good, some might one from the other. But in reality, they are all good.

For me I prefare the decentralized but I most used centralized network wallets to store assets

• +2 1

It depends how much trustable these kind of exchanges are both type of exchanges are necessary in many ways for example if I trade on both centralize and decentralized exchange and I don't face any kind of problem there then I would keep trading on both because both are providing good service that's all.

On 1/21/2020 at 2:42 AM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

So what is your preferred platform?

I do not know about that but I use Yobit to trade and it is good, I think Yobit is centralized so far I did not try other exchange if its the same.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Well it doesn't matter to me, as long the exchange has solid security, high volume, low withdrawal fees, no KYC , easy to use.. those are important to me.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Decentralized is i am choosing, because we can use it freely i mean no taxes no papers needed, unlike centralized. it has taxes and needed a lot of papers. and it really bothers me.

Today, many blockchain companies use decentralized platforms, which is very convenient in crypto. It gives confidence in tomorrow. 

Decentralised platforms are very good at their work.if a platform is central or it is control by some company or some government then they will think first abiut their profit and there are alot of chances of scamming .

• +2 1

You're correct both sides have an ups and downs. Also decentralization helps people to have a freedom in other forms of income. It eliminate too many users and perform more advanced security.

greetings to you all
  Decentralized platforms are the best despite having downsides such as the necessity of fear on the wallet inside the platform
We cannot stop the loss in decentralized trading, a bad thing that does not happen with the central platforms

The ease of moving my Bitcoin from my wallets and selling directly to highest bidder on decentralized exchange like Remitano and paxful is one reason I love decentralized exchanges more than centralized exchanges. It's common that wallets on centralized exchanges may be down and as such, you cannot even withdraw your coins but with Dex, nothing of such

• +1 1

For me decentralization is better. You have the control of your earnings and savings, you are the one who is benifactor of your own money rather than putting it in the bank which only giving 1 percent after using your money from their own investments.

I will use both platforms. Both have advantages and disadvantages. Also, not all coins are listed on one platform. That's why I use it as needed.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

For me, I will go to decentralized because it is safer and had this peer to peer so it more credible. that is my opinion only. 

For me, I prefer centralized platforms.And all in all, I think the majority would prefer that.And the reason is that not everyone prefers to have someone in control.And the governor.Which gives more security and privacy.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:42 PM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

So what is your preferred platform?

I think both of them are good from it's own purpose. We cann't track decentralized transaction because it's totally anonymous. And many terrorist use it on illegal activities. On the otherside we can control central transactioin. And terrorist cann't use it on illegal activities.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I hear a lot of opinions about this.So I can tell you that centralized platforms are better and more desirable. From the central platforms Where the trader feels more comfortable in it

• +2 1

So far I have used a trading platform whether it is centralized or decentralized. Because as long as I'm comfortable using the platform, I keep using it. This is my choice.

Both have their merits and demerits. Centralized exchanges, for example, are insured meaning you’ll still recover your funds in case a misfortune befalls the company. What’s more, they have higher liquidity than the decentralized alternatives. The disadvantage of centralized exchanges is that they are more vulnerable to cyber-attacks and government bans. Decentralized exchanges, on the other hand, have high privacy standards. The lack of government intervention also makes them safe from government shutdown. On the downside, they have lesser liquidity and trade volume.

57 minutes ago, Moiz said:

there has no expenses to be paid for us since when we state decentralized system meaning nobody can deal with it so nobody are putting some duties there.

Well, i hope you may used your coins from payments by testing it if this is legit to has no extra expenses to be paid, happy posting mate.