Is invest box profitable? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

On my opinion it depends on the price of bitcoin.it is profitable but Bitcoin price is increasing fast.example I buy x10 token at 5satoshi each then Bitcoin price increase now I can sell it at 1 satoshi each.people might say that it's not profitable because it price gets cheaper.

On the invest box, the commonly most valued asset whose daily gain is high is the X10. It 12% gain daily

I already know about it but I didn't try it because it's true that from investbox we can earn daily but the problem is there income is not good enough I mean from there you get the little amount.

I havent invested in investbox yet and i dont want to mislead you by acting like i know about the subject so my advice is to use the most powerful tool online to find the answer. Just type in the google search bar your question and you will get your answer. Personally i prefer to trade than puting my money in a savings account, as the saying goes experience is the best teacher.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Actually invest box is profitable but the daily task is really hard to finish, mostly I get lost or not finish. Second problem is some coin with no task have zero volume, that's bad for us. I think use Yobit for trading is more better than invest box.

6 minutes ago, Jone20 said:

The truth is, I do not have much, but I just thought that I would go through this experience even though I know that it is not feasible in small amounts but to learn the method for the future.

well you can surely just try it now and maybe come back in the future with bigger funds, invetsbox will be very good for those who have like 10 bitcoins.

It's a good and easy way.

But don't make a lot of money.

And don't develop experience. 

And there's a lot of fraud. 

So if you don't want to get tired of learning, it's going to be a good way for you.

Making sure you choose a highly credible site.

Yes, I still have investing in a box. Most of all, it suits me when I do not need to perform actions to get rewards. 

Yes it is profitable and you can start from 5 to 10 dollars and the investment depends on the cryptocurrency market and I recommend investing in bitcoin coin because it is profitable

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it's comforting.

But I don't think he makes a lot of money.

You're also not allowed to learn to trade.

And you can't trust your money anywhere.

So I don't recommend it very much unless you don't intend to learn.

i think you would need to try the invest box by yourself to see but i can tell you its very profitable if you pick the right coin because a lot of people end up buying scam coins.

yea i have recommended the invest box in yobit to many people on here as they are newbies and they would lose their money if they invested it on their own.

If you want to invest bitcoin in the investbox I guess you should have 0.1 bitcoin and should have to buy their  more altcoins there are so many requirements in order to invest.. try to visit in their investbox  so you will know more the details.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit is good for exchanges trading but when it comes to investing I won't advise you try it allot of people have tried and share their experiences which is not advisable to anyone to try to. But there is no harm in trying. 

Hello my friend, I think box investing is not profitable. but don't you worry Yobit is a platform that is good for trading, exchanging, buying and selling digital currencies. You can use it for investing.The best thing at the moment is to store currencies on the platform to profit from them because the price will rise

Many people are getting interested with investbox because they can earned some extra money just to waiting for their profit monthly, this is profitable but you just make sure that you have some idea how to invest properly to not lose your coins.

Oh I really didn't use investbox since it's risky to lose bitcoin now. I would rather hold my bitcoins. But if you really like to invest, start with a small or minimum amount  don't start with a higher amount.

There are those who choose to invest their money in a field that needs a lot of work. Others are looking for profitable and comfortable investments and investing in digital currencies is comfortable and does not need to work.

I don't use it because my fund is far from enough and I still don't understand the strategy, specially about choosing coin. The interest is amazing but I must say market not always green, how I can recover if my fund only enough for buying, that's my problems.

Since it exists I think it works but you have to read the terms well, I haven't tried it yet, when you try it share your experience with us.

39 minutes ago, Chokomillo said:

I am additionally philosophy to invest in yobit chat in investbox for the reason that numerous are maxim that it is profitable and lots of are warried about this to invest but I reason we get to go and air whether it control or not

I personally bypass this investment box because I believe that in my power to increase my cryptocurrencies I can more actively trade.

On 1/21/2020 at 2:01 PM, Pujoncha said:

Hi bua I am really sorry I have no answer for it because I am still learning when you insert I open this yesterday so I don't know about this answer

Sorry I have no answer for it because I still learning when you insert I open this yesterday so I dontdo