Is invest box profitable? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

Did any of you use the invest box  in Yobit and can you tell me about your experiences in this?
How much should the investment amount in the Yobit investment box be, and is this profitable?
I want to invest and increase my bitcoin, but I am afraid of losing it.

Investbox is meant for you to invest and get more out of it. In yobit it give a % of income for you per day if you invest through bitcoin or any other coins.

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 14
  • +2 10
  • +3 5
  • +5 2

I am also thinking to invest in yobit exchange in investbox because many are saying that it is profitable and many are warried about this to invest but I think we have to try and look whether it work or not

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 9
  • +2 8
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, Jone20 said:

Did any of you use the invest box  in Yobit and can you tell me about your experiences in this?
How much should the investment amount in the Yobit investment box be, and is this profitable?

Oh,i haven't use it. I heard its good to invest there,but im still hesitant coz i am just new in the platform and im still checking if its really good,and i am thinking why do i need to invest if i can play it on a trading platform which i can possibly earn everyday. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

Hi brothers! I think that investbox of yobit is profitable 100 percent if the coin that you invest price is stable! But we can invest to see the result! Thanks for this topic!

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I already read about it, but I never used it, I think because I'm not interesting enough in this investbox, there is a daily income truly but not high, and I prefer to invest in another site, and yobit is good in trading and exchanging, but investing, I don't think so

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Its helpful, if investing on smaller coins like the X10 coin, its profitable. But on bitcoin its not that high to gain much

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 2
  • -1 1

20 hours ago, Jone20 said:

This is a profitable way to earn from yobit. But there are some dead coins listed on investbox. I recommend you to ignore these coins.  

• +2 2

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I have never tried an investment box so I don't know if it's safe or not. In my opinion it's safe because the daily profit is not so big and not excessive. Therefore you need big capital for an investment box to get a decent profit

• +1 1
  • +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I do not know more about this question.ti think that  when you invest from inbox it is bit profitable and gave some coin.

• -1 3
  • +2 1

I think if you dont know how to trade and want to earn profit, investbox is a good option. i mean its not that big profit but atleast you are earning while learning.

• +1 3

23 hours ago, Jone20 said:

Its a double edge sword believe some of the invest box in Unavailable which is has to reason No funds or Someone has already invested to full capacity its profitable if you can find An available spot which is very hard because of the investors are investing to full capacity.

If this answer help you give me a (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Yes, there is a name in YOBIT InvestBox, here you can invest, as far as I know this method can also benefit you, try to see the answers from others how they think about this.

• +4 1

Investbox is profitable because you get 1% up to 10% per day, but those coins that's listed in investbox they are not profitable because they are dropping massively everyday

• +1 2

The investbox is profitable. But if we talk about how big and how much we need to invest then it will depend on the plan that you are going to enter. Though it is profitable, the profit we are talking is not skyhigh and also there are some risks also that you need to be wary and that is when the market goes down and you failed to sell your coin because it was locked on the investbox.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

The amount of profit you can earn from Investbox program depends on your coin and the amount you invest. I think one percent daily interest rate for bitcoin is quite good because it lets you earn 30% per month as a passive income. If you invest $100, one month later you have $130! This is the amount of profit most beginners can't earn with trading! So, it is reasonably profitable for bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

sorry mate i have no idea about investing box but here's what yobit says : it's a tool for devs to promote their coins. i heard that its profitable. maybe I'll try it. 

On 1/21/2020 at 4:59 AM, Jone20 said:

Invest Box is to make Investment "$ X" with return on initial investment capital plus interest. It's that simple and has no risk.

New Capital= "$X"+ % Interest

The rules, amounts are explained and very well in the invest Box panel.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/21/2020 at 1:59 PM, Jone20 said:

I think youbit exchange is very good site and you can make good profit there so if you want to earn so you can simply visit the youbit.

investbox can be an additional source of profit if you invest a lot of altcoins you have to choose those with a higher value and read carefully because some require daily actions such as 10 transactions or 10 rounds of dice to produce profit

• +2 1