The best rules for succeeding in trading - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The best rules for succeeding in trading

On 1/22/2020 at 10:39 PM, Renz08 said:

Thanks for the advice man. In this you should include the most important thing in trading crypto. Buy when the coins you prefer is low and sell it when the prices goes up. You should always seek for your earnings not for you losses. Good luck in your trading.

You need to know the platform first, then learn how to work on the platform for a short time, then you can research and trade. Taking part in trading has some risks because there is money involved, hoping that you can lose money and also get some money.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/25/2020 at 2:31 PM, theghostm1 said:

Correct, these are important rules of work .. and for any new trader entering this field. In addition, it must also try to control the emotions that affect your decisions while working in circulation.

You should keep the money for several months when its exchange rate increases, you have sold the money and earned benefits. You need more skills based on psychology than math and numbers skills as many people think. Deal with patience, proper knowledge and enough experience

• +1 1

The most prominent rules of engagement in invest or holding decision for long term investment we need to be specific and constructive and constantly learning of crypto market how we make new tricks and techniques and formulas for more information about crypto currency market trend.

• +2 1

Thank you for these tips on successful trading and indeed these were excellent advice and must be worked on for success and proper functioning in the field of crypto trading

Life is great and enjoy it

i think most important thing in trading and holding is patience also you shouldn't put all of your eggs in one bag i mean you shouldn't spend all of your money on one coin and i think news are important in trading they effect on market.

• +2 1

Amazing advice Success needs planning only, because if we want to build a good future we must imagine how this future will be and then start working on paving this way by all means.

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 9:04 AM, Yanadia said:

Good information, all about technique as a reference to be trader but it must be remembered that emotions and trust are the basis of whether you can become a successful trader or vice versa.

Buy when you like low and sell when price goes up. You should always seek your income not for you at a loss. Never depend on the information you need to follow your heart and instincts if the value goes up or down, obey that rule and you will succeed.

On 1/22/2020 at 1:58 PM, ShakilA said:

Thanks for sharing important rules for succeeded in trading.If you follow this rules than you should gain success in trading

This useful information will really help a lot in business. people who haven't started business for them to bury life. If you can choose the right money then you can succeed in training. No, you cannot make a lot of profit.

I really like your trading tips . They are very useful . I'm definitely follow them in trading . Thanks to you for sharing your crypto knowledge in this forum . For new traders, that is very informative .

You post a very informative topic. All of your given points are very good and we as trader should get these points. I want to add two more things which will help to become a best trader which are crypto trading that are knowledge and trading experience. 

I am very interested in the fourth item that talks about not following the passion in trading because it leads to making losing decisions in many cases, it is important to follow the concrete facts in the coding market and price charts, as for the rest of the advice is really important and must be taken with

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a good plan and helpful advice for every beginner or someone who always makes mistakes. The most important thing in these rules is discipline because you will get nothing but gossip or worry that you will lose the deal. You have to control yourself, no matter the results, as you said, you do not fear the news and try to diversify the currencies that you invest in.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

One of the right rules for business is to choose the right currency. I think you can be successful in business only if you can choose a good currency.  You can never be successful in training. You cannot be successful in this.

These are really good tips. We should not follow any false news and rely on ourselves only in order to collect the correct information and carry out trading operations properly because following false news may lead to our loss in the end.

Patience comes first, knowledge comes second, experience is powerful and requisite to trading, lack of greediness is so important. 

Edited by DiamondBit

These are very good tips which each an everyone in the trading field need to apply especially the new members who don't have much experience, in addition to the listed tips I will also advise every trader should always make sure they look for good coins with potential and the most important thing is that they have to excercise patience with the market if t y have to make good profit. God luck.

• +3 1

These are some of the discipline which every trader need to put into consideration for them to be able to achieve good profit at the end and I think (2) important tips are not included in this list and I will like to add  them, they include choosing a good coin with high potential and most importantly excercise patience because it is the key to success is trading.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

11 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

they include choosing a good coin with high potential and most importantly excercise patience because it is the key to success is trading

Of someone really knows how to trade but did not select good coin for it, the person will not gain anything. That said, if someone chooses only one coin to trade, the person may be so confused. 

• +1 1

I want to mention here one critical rule that is missing. This rule is very simple but no one talks about it. And what is it? Ignoring wrong rules and only finding valid ones! Yes, choosing proper rules is one important rule by itself. There are so many rules about trading and each one of them have been posted by some traders who think they are right and others are wrong. But who is right? Most of us are not rich enough to test what others recommend. Therefore, it is better to try rules that have already been tested by lots of traders in the past and proved to be practical. These rules have been verified by others and we don't need to risk our capitals to try them once more.

• +4 1

17 hours ago, Yomose said:

Of someone really knows how to trade but did not select good coin for it, the person will not gain anything. That said, if someone chooses only one coin to trade, the person may be so confused. 

Sure mate and that is why it is advisable not to put all the eggs in one basket, one should divide the money on buying different coins which are good so that if one fails the other ones will not fail and you will have a chance to earn some profit from other ones that rise.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 7/22/2020 at 2:23 PM, Projectcrypto said:

Sure mate and that is why it is advisable not to put all the eggs in one basket, one should divide the money on buying different coins which are good so that if one fails the other ones will not fail and you will have a chance to earn some profit from other ones that rise.

About trading a single coin, it could be good but I noticed during bull run, coins increase price than one another, this has affected me more than two times before. Like the last time, I knew zilliqa and digibyte will increase price but I only got for zilliqa, digibyte increased more than zilliqa. I would have gained more if I invested in the two. 

• +2 2

11 hours ago, Yomose said:

About trading a single coin, it could be good but I noticed during bull run, coins increase price than one another, this has affected me more than two times before. Like the last time, I knew zilliqa and digibyte will increase price but I only got for zilliqa, digibyte increased more than zilliqa. I would have gained more if I invested in the two. 

Sorry for that but I hope you take that to be a lesson now and avoid the mistake of investing all your funds in a single coin because investing in different good coins can also reduce your chance of losing.

BetFury                                                   

your words is really true , we should makes our goal before we are going to make any trade . user must have paitent , becuase without patients we will suffer from Loss . 

always try to make trade after a good analysis of market .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

There are many rules about success in all kinds of trades but I only emphasize on one of them and that is perseverance. If you leave trading after one or two failures, you will never become a successful trader in the future. When you lose money in trading, you should find the mistake and learn from it. The second important rule is to find the best trading method that best suits your skills. A single trading method that is suitable for one trader may not be suitable for the other. So, choose a trading style that is in harmony with you and your level of knowledge.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +3 2