Needed content writers for forum For Growth - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Needed content writers for forum For Growth

That's a good thing to need full time writers to make this forum good by providing a very useful correct grammar content. But what's the purpose for the people who need to earn financially here and will be removed because only good writers can do it here. 

You kind of discriminating here which is not fair everyone has a right to say something be it newbie or full member everyone's opinion is needed

On 2/8/2020 at 9:29 PM, Jumail jone said:

I think a new author is needed for content like this. Because there are so many writers here. They can't write well. And I can't say about forum works. So I think a good person in the forum needs a good person.

i also think need good person who can make good post here. we all should take care of this forum and i think we need to make good post here.

On 1/22/2020 at 4:07 PM, Anthor95 said:

As good as it is to inform members of the cryptocurrency to enjoy anti-media cryptocurrency well, any advice would certainly be good. I think you need to inform everyone that it can be as useful as it can be, so that everyone can work with absolute means.  The fun of working on the form is another rock.

Yea it is the content of topic posting now it is very confusing my opinion also become less weighty. We do need someone who is experienced who wants to share to their knowledge in cryptocurrency to be better.  Hope the old users read this.so we can learn from them .

The members since the launch of the cryptotalk who are apparently expert in crypto currency are now passive not all of them but few of them after the competition, I did learn a lot from their useful posts and I think there is more informative, useful and valuable content before.

I think this is a very great idea. This will reduce the rate at which posts are deleted daily. Some people just post unnecessary stuffs just to make 30 comments and get paid for the day.

As this is frogramme pays you for posts so useless post are not needed on this forum. People who are expert on it can post here. Because there post can only create exact knowledge which can be really helpful for everybody.

On 1/20/2020 at 1:22 PM, Syedbesharat said:

MY Opinion: I want to suggest a proposal.Their would a post created by Mods where  they announce That they want members voluntarily Comes forward and Make Content for Form .For this purpose The mods will help and and don't gave them Warning Point.They just Make content for form And get assistant direct from Mods.This announce have certain date and only Interested Member comment on it not everyone.

The moderators did this announcement already and that's the reason we all are here. Any post moderators and admin deemed good is always kept while ones considered not useful are deleted. I've seen comments in this forum where people claimed @Desais gave them tips on how to improve their post

All of the users here are forum writers. We are creating contents base on our knowledge or our research. We could help this forum if we always consider the idea of everyone and not only the Full members only. Yes, they had so much experiences but i would like to present my ideas too to make this forum healthy.

You have a point there. I think it's better if they get assistes especially the newbies who were always posting so that they can also be more fluent and more direct to what certain topic they want to make .

On 2/13/2020 at 6:37 PM, Abdulkader said:

Hello again my friend, your idea is great and practical! I agree with you ... In fact I would have put forward the same idea! I hope moderators take your idea into consideration.

If my idea would be implemented, more and more spammers would leave this forum and this would campaign would be free on spamming that is destroying this website. Anyways, God bless!

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 1/20/2020 at 5:22 PM, Syedbesharat said:

I have joined this form during Competition and i  feel awesome whenever i visited form.I learn many things from this form and i am very great full for that .But now i see their are lots of spammer and they are just posting Non-stop  and violating Form rules.I feel bad as a old member and want to improve the form Content level .So for that I want Your Opinion.

This forum need help full contents writers that have all the knowledge about all the crypto currencies unfortunately the old members dont create much topics and this is the reason this forum have so many useless posts .

Your suggestion have a point but we cannot control people who are joining this forum every single day Thousand of new  user are joining this forum we cannot avoid that some users posted spam and not useful content the only thing we can do is report them if they did something wrong.

Edited by Fattkidd

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

a good idea to have a good content writer. to see people from posting topics that are spread here. will be separated for the reason that the writer can make a profitable single.

I think it's a little good, but I'm not sure this will work and will be liked by all members here. For bounty hunter, I think the most important thing is how this forum manages so that this forum can provide a bounty campaign for the future.

Yes many spammers i see in this forum and they are doing continuous spamming here. But we have to report those persons and moderator will look after our reports thats the method we stop some spammers to do spamming here.

Some of the new users just comment such nonsense things but the worst their comments sometimes is blank (no word at all) and it really sucks. For me, just a simple user we must mass report this kind of thing even with out instructions by the admin. This is why the functions report and spam created to help them even we are just a simple members we have rights to clean this forum.

Yes, I totally agree with your post. That content writer can create content with useful content to have. And assist in the development of forums so that topics can enhance knowledge but not shorten issues. If anything goes wrong, please let me know via post. Thanks

Am not in support of that because when experts are been hired to write the forum contents, all we are left to do is just to read and comment which is boring.

So what your implying is that the forum should have a heirarchy of its members and only members that belong to a higher heirarchy can participate in it. Sort of like the old caste system in india where only certain caste can perform certain activity. This will surely go well with the other posters in this forum...

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 1/20/2020 at 1:22 PM, Syedbesharat said:

NOTE : I request only Full Member comment on it .

I have joined this form during Competition and i  feel awesome whenever i visited form.I learn many things from this form and i am very great full for that .But now i see their are lots of spammer and they are just posting Non-stop  and violating Form rules.I feel bad as a old member and want to improve the form Content level .So for that I want Your Opinion.

MY Opinion: I want to suggest a proposal.Their would a post created by Mods where  they announce That they want members voluntarily Comes forward and Make Content for Form .For this purpose The mods will help and and don't gave them Warning Point.They just Make content for form And get assistant direct from Mods.This announce have certain date and only Interested Member comment on it not everyone.

This is i think about Form.

Request:I f my topic looks off topic and not look good for form.kindly remove it but don't give me W.P.

Thanks for the info

Yes i agree with you  Because everyone just posts.  But very few people make the topic.  If we continue this way, the crypto will be lost.  If all of us make the topic together.  And post each other's topics.  There is a lot of benefit to someone getting information.  And if everyone works together like this, then I think crypto will never be lost.

Hello, I want to leave a comment even if I don't have the full member level. Two of the 4 crypto content I have produced for the forum so far have been deleted. Unfortunately, if I wanted to produce content,Your content is being deleted. If we can find a midpoint with the authorities, I would like to produce quality content for this forum Also, at another point that I think is problematic, people do not like it even though they comment on my content.

Yes my friend you are posting such a good post I'm also new member but I saw many of members who didn't know about the knowledge of cryptotalk about the market but they have only completed just their own comments.