Needed content writers for forum For Growth - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Needed content writers for forum For Growth

I made an article in April this year (100% my own creation) and posted it here in this forum, but then it got deleted after a couple of days or so. Turns out that somebody copy/pasted my content on some other website on the same day I posted it and claimed it as his own. I discussed it with a mod on the issue and had the topic with the article restored and the culprit's Cryptotalk account banned.

After that incident, I am now feeling discouraged at creating new content here, but will try to make a new one nonetheless. Not right now though.

My point is, content writers here should also have some protection of sorts from those who will steal their works and have the originals unwittingly deleted as a result. If only there is a notification of topics deleted along with the reason why it has been dealt with so would be quite helpful.

At least I didn't get even a single warning point for the whole ordeal.

On 1/20/2020 at 8:22 PM, Syedbesharat said:

For this purpose The mods will help and and don't gave them Warning Point.

At least this one has been done in my case.

• +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

That's a great idea. I suggest we should read more articles from the internet that tackles about Cryptocurrency so we can share what knowledge we gained. Use the internet for good then we can also create topic a good one.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Any one should respect the rules of the forum and no one can break them and the admin is her to make users respect the rules

This is why we need to say about from the new members here in this forum because most of them didn't know how to deal in this forum, all we need to do is to guide them to know the different features here.

• +2 1

That's a really good suggestion but they had to be paid even more worthy posts as well 😉

The thing is the pick up from the community as which Members would be chosen by the Staff?

Maybe the more reputation valuable ones with higher ranks that deserved / showed some respect and good posting quality should be picked.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I agree with you, but you should know that there are a large number of beginners in the forum, and their do not know how to deal with this forum properly so we must help them and give them more time to become active members of CryptoTalk

• +2 1

On 1/22/2020 at 5:14 PM, Luciferludz said:

Sure everyone here should post what's they think, especially for the newbies who don't know anything about cryptocurrencies and not only for good writters

But if you say that everyone here should post what they think, this is the one of reason of lead them to do spamming, because they post what they think without to know the impact of the post. 

• +3 1

Maybe in the future when the pay by post campaign have stopped for all members, there will be the blogging job for good content wetters who will be getting paid. 

• +1 1

I didn't think that cryptotalk need content writter for their growth , this is pretty well if we doing posts on weekly basis then forums start there jounery again . admin should create some good rule ( that's everybody should  create post inorder to recive payment ) .

• +2 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Its  true that  when this forum was create a lot of spammer come in this forum just to received the payment but you also need to know that this is a great forum for noob who want to learn about crypto currency and they also done mistake sometimes by submit wrong Information in comment but its not mean that they also spammer.. So we need to find out real spammer then block About them                  

• +1 2

This forum is very difficult to control because we have a lot of spammers in our mix and for that reason the administration provide moderators who are currently monitoring the situation in the forum and they are guaranteed a permission to punish anyone who violate the forums rule, so don't hesitate to report any spammer you see in the forum because that is the only way I think we can make the forum a better place.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 6/13/2020 at 10:18 PM, gourav789 said:

I didn't think that cryptotalk need content writter for their growth

Well, it's better to improve the post of the members here in this forum so that this forum meets the successful in terms of having a good discussions.

• +1 2

i can understand you but it is not needed mate , spammers are either new members who are new and still can't understand the rules well but this problem can be solved over time as you can see now it is rare to find them or they are ere just to ruin the forum and admins always banning them

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 20.01.2020 at 14:22, Syedbesharat said:

NOTE : I request only Full Member comment on it .

I have joined this form during Competition and i  feel awesome whenever i visited form.I learn many things from this form and i am very great full for that .But now i see their are lots of spammer and they are just posting Non-stop  and violating Form rules.I feel bad as a old member and want to improve the form Content level .So for that I want Your Opinion.

MY Opinion: I want to suggest a proposal.Their would a post created by Mods where  they announce That they want members voluntarily Comes forward and Make Content for Form .For this purpose The mods will help and and don't gave them Warning Point.They just Make content for form And get assistant direct from Mods.This announce have certain date and only Interested Member comment on it not everyone.

This is i think about Form.

Request:I f my topic looks off topic and not look good for form.kindly remove it but don't give me W.P.

Good afternoon. I am a diligent and responsible person, although I am a beginner in cryptocurrency, but I will try very hard to perform a high-quality robot, I am looking for a remote robot, I am very interested in responsible work to be suitable. I quickly learn.

• +2 1

I am not think the forum need so many content writer but it need very good that have skill and experience in writing in forum as medium and good reddit users. There are a lot but they will need to have a good price for the talk token to leave the other forums to join here.

• +3 1

Posts should be important informative and useful, something to teach in the world of cryptocurrency then we can build a strong and authoritative forum

• +1 1

Yes there are spammers always but what is this form you are talking about? I didn't understand your proposal at all you have to write in better english if you want to make suggestions and you have to make others understand what you mean. What is this form that we should make content there?

• +2 2

On 1/20/2020 at 1:22 PM, Syedbesharat said:

But now i see their are lots of spammer and they are just posting Non-stop  and violating Form rules

You are seeing spamming just because some don't know their goal for coming to cryptotalk forum. Admins had cleared said that no body should spamming in the but up todate we are seeing numbers of spams why? Now when everyone see spam post  he or she should raise alarm.

• +2 1

There are practically no specific texts that we are required to chat about on this forum. All themes are available. This is why we sometimes write topics that have every chance of being changed because of them. We are simply obliged to read a large number of other sections in order to arrest more thoughts.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I don't confront installment issues. Perhaps you folks should twofold check your post. Do any of your posts defy the guidelines or not. On the off chance that there isn't, it would be ideal if you stand by a couple of more hours. In the event that you actually have issues, it would be ideal if you contact uphold. Show restraint. Also, be upbeat.

• +1 2

This is true. Compared to the initial time the number of new users and the platform is very huge. As such the number of spammers has also increased to a large extent. Thus it is highly necessary that some kind of filtering measures can be adopted by the platform may be in the form of making members create new topics in such a way that their active involvement can be known in the platform. This way the forum can be improved to a good level.

• +1 1

Maybe this was a problem when this post was written, but from the moment I joined I found a lot of very good content creators and some posts are top ones that other forums would love to have such high quality.

• +1 1

This is a really great proposal. I also agree with you that introducing a forum where users can freely post the topic without being scared of warning points and banning can encourage them to create good quality content and be open to other users regarding their doubts and clarification on cryptocurrencies and other viable investments options. Hopefully the moderators would look onto this.

Yes friend you are so true . We need a lot of creative and talented writers in the forum so that the reputation of the forum would increase to a big height.Also people must be able to create new and different varieties of topics that people would be interested and also will be able to contribute thier ideas.

• +1 1

On 1/20/2020 at 5:52 PM, Syedbesharat said:

NOTE : I request only Full Member comment on it .

I have joined this form during Competition and i  feel awesome whenever i visited form.I learn many things from this form and i am very great full for that .But now i see their are lots of spammer and they are just posting Non-stop  and violating Form rules.I feel bad as a old member and want to improve the form Content level .So for that I want Your Opinion.

MY Opinion: I want to suggest a proposal.Their would a post created by Mods where  they announce That they want members voluntarily Comes forward and Make Content for Form .For this purpose The mods will help and and don't gave them Warning Point.They just Make content for form And get assistant direct from Mods.This announce have certain date and only Interested Member comment on it not everyone.

This is i think about Form.

Request:I f my topic looks off topic and not look good for form.kindly remove it but don't give me W.P.

Yes brother I accept what you have told many new members are not following the rules and regulations of this forum which could be against the forum. Always be aware to make good content topic which could enable the forum to reach at its best heights.

Our primary assignment in the forum is to make beneficial posts that we can all learn especially the newbies but some of us are taking this opportunity for granted which is why we all need to comply by reporting any spammer which we see in the forum because they are not ready to help themselves talkmore of other members in the forum. It is our responsibility as members of this forum to make sure the forum s filled up with beneficial informations so let's work as a team to achieve these.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day