Needed content writers for forum For Growth - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Needed content writers for forum For Growth

NOTE : I request only Full Member comment on it .

I have joined this form during Competition and i  feel awesome whenever i visited form.I learn many things from this form and i am very great full for that .But now i see their are lots of spammer and they are just posting Non-stop  and violating Form rules.I feel bad as a old member and want to improve the form Content level .So for that I want Your Opinion.

MY Opinion: I want to suggest a proposal.Their would a post created by Mods where  they announce That they want members voluntarily Comes forward and Make Content for Form .For this purpose The mods will help and and don't gave them Warning Point.They just Make content for form And get assistant direct from Mods.This announce have certain date and only Interested Member comment on it not everyone.

This is i think about Form.

Request:I f my topic looks off topic and not look good for form.kindly remove it but don't give me W.P.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 3

5 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I have joined this form during Competition and i  feel awesome whenever i visited form.I learn many things from this form and i am very great full for that .But now i see their are lots of spammer and they are just posting Non-stop  and violating Form rules.I feel bad as a old member and want to improve the form Content level .So for that I want Your Opinion.

MY Opinion: I want to suggest a proposal.Their would a post created by Mods where  they announce That they want members voluntarily Comes forward and Make Content for Form .For this purpose The mods will help and and don't gave them Warning Point.They just Make content for form And get assistant direct from Mods.This announce have certain date and only Interested Member comment on it not everyone.

Request:I f my topic looks off topic and not look good for form.kindly remove it but don't give me W.P.

This is a good idea. My opinion is that they hire more moderators and admins so that there would be lesser spammers on this forum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I was advising the newbies before, but when I saw the off-topics became too much here I started reporting them in the right section,some of the members are posting for posting that's all, and for filling their counter in yobit, anyway I suggest everyone if they saw some of useless topics, just report it because we are tired of this kind of topics

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes i totally agree with your post its very necessary to have a good content writter who can create topics with an useful contents which will help in the growth of forum because random topics can't increase the knowledge and also can't short the problems. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes I agree with your proposel its really good for the site and spammers also deleted quickly  why we need good content writer in outside in our site so many VIP members and experience members are available so we give the chance to do the work and pay extra money they solved the spammers problem its my opinion

• +1 1
  • +2 1

22 hours ago, MuhammadMuddassir said:

yes this post is fully trust full and helpful tell me some thing about this in reply

What do you want to understand i made it clear what is problem here and what we can do for it.

18 hours ago, Muhammad Haroon said:

The nature of this forum will be different if they hire experts to post and other people who have no knowledge about crypto just read. It will reduce the traffic because the newbie here learn a lot of things during work and start educating others regarding this field.

I did not suggest to hire anyone from out side.Did you not read it fully.I was just saying we have senior members who have to take responsibility to creat quality content for form.When you spent time on crypto world you gain knowledge so what i was saying is that we have to use our knowledge to make more quality content for form.

12 hours ago, alaina1001 said:

Yeah but are you suggesting that only old members are allowed to make contents in this forum? I don't think it's fair don't you think? 

I was pointing on them they have to do something about dropping content  quality.Read again what i said mate.

10 hours ago, Talba said:

If only full members should respond to a specific topic, then it's partiality among other cadres allow them to share their own view

I was asking them to have some serious discussion on topic.My point was that we have to make effort for it from our experiences.

5 hours ago, RABBY420 said:

I have joined this forum during competetion and I feel awasome whenever I visited from I learn many things from this form.we definitely need some good content writers for the forum to maintain been lively.a good content is very much important for the growth of the forum.good content writters are needed urgently.

Now tell.me what do i do about this kindly of copy paste .He just literary copy my topic content and pasted.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Because this forum is for everyone so there is no need of best content writers because everyone will got the best writing experiences here

• +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Why can't other member share their own thoughts based on the topic. Everyone should be allow to share his own view on a topic even been a newbie. 

• +1 1

I agree, to have unique post because I monitored that the topic was repetitive. They should also add a section for Reporting Spamming/Off-topic replies. This might help to lessen the spammers here.

• +1 1

On 1/20/2020 at 8:22 PM, Syedbesharat said:

they want members voluntarily Comes forward and Make Content for Form .

This is already being implemented here. Anyone could voluntarily create their own topic at their own will.

Users, especially the spammers, would not be interested in participating either, since there are no additional incentives. Most of the users here would still go the easy way, and reply whatnot on a topic.

If we were to implement such, then there should be:

1. Small incentives, and

2. Content checker (to filter out only the contents made with quality and detail)

• +5 1

On 1/21/2020 at 4:40 PM, Ummita said:

Why can't other member share their own thoughts based on the topic. Everyone should be allow to share his own view on a topic even been a newbie. 

Sure everyone here should post what's they think, especially for the newbies who don't know anything about cryptocurrencies and not only for good writters

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

"Need forum writer?"Basically, We are the forum writer here,and we are growing.

What we really need in this forum is all members must have discipline,to make this forum more resourceful. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Well, I guess you have a point but the purpose of this forum is for us who has deep knowledge in crypto world and also newbies to learn and practice themselves and that's why the forum has the warning points system for them to do a good job and search before and will not do mistakes, so I disagree with your proposal of no warning points be given.

• +1 1

Your idea is right before i join this group i read this site rules about post and comments  but most members here are just posting things that are not useful which is bad.

On 1/21/2020 at 1:23 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

Ye I totally agree with you in this fact, a good content is very much important for the growth of the forum, and posting unnecessary things is a wastage of time too.

Creating a better forum so that it is so important for forum growth that we as members must support to improve the quality of the forum so that it raises good content so there are no posts that do not need to be done again so there is no waste of time too.

Why don't you just report all the spammers and spam post you encounter, No need for this type of post or threads. Everyone has the obligation to make this forum great and on par with other big crypto forums. Its not an easy over night job this will take time to clean up the forum.

spacer.png

i am not a full member,but let me share my opinion. i dont think we need forum writer because we are the writer here,what we need for forum growth is we as a member let's make this forum clean and productive.

This forum is such a geeat platform who provides everyone a right o share their topic which is in their mind.and aslo there are many newbies here including me who try to explore them and collecting the knowledge through this forum.i don't think only experts should post the topics.

I am not a full member yet but I agree to what you think. This forum has a lot of spammer as the day goes on and members here are growing day by day that is why spammer or those who violating rules are growing too, I feel sad even though i am not a full member to see those off topic posts that scattered here.

• +1 1

On 1/21/2020 at 7:32 PM, salman28 said:

Well you are quite right.There are many topics which are difficult to reply and many  are not quite meaningful.So if there is good content writers then we can reply in different topics easily.  

Yeah,we need different types of content writer for form i mean trading,crypto coins,marketing,mining ,bounties experts.So we can have various  content on form.

Allow me to comment, I think for that is best if we are all going to post or for the good of this forum but you can't let anyone to do that even full member if they are not good in writing good content.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 2/1/2020 at 8:14 PM, Cryptotakl1 said:

I am not a full member but i have experience of content writing .to see those off tooic posts that scattered here .

These off topic posted are deleted every day and Mods clean the forum from them .But many newbies are making repeatedly those old topics.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:22 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Essentially i believe as same views as yours as i have recently joined the group and found many people commenting recklessly and incoherently using irrelevant senseless sentences doesn't matches with asked questions.