What Will Be Next After End Of Bitcoin Supply - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Will Be Next After End Of Bitcoin Supply

I think once all the Bitcoins are mined in this world , miners will get rewards from the transactions fee beacuse transactions fees will be only one source to get rewards. I think transactions fee will be very high after all Bitcoins are mined. 

On 4/22/2020 at 10:59 PM, IamLeader12 said:

I think that then the Ethereum or XRP coin will take first place and soar in price since their blockchain system is much better than that of bitcoin.

I think that if other cryptocurrencies will try to be better or rival bitcoin in its price then I think that it will be okay for the users of cryptocurrencies to try usung other cryptocurrency like for example the ethereum because I think that if it can be better than bitcoin

• +1 1

I do not know the inevitable scenario that some of the mining workers' mining end will end. I think that they are already planning it and that by storing as much until that time comes that the Bitcoin mining will end. I think that it is still a long time for the process to end, as they are every four years the value of the abuse is reduced and this year it will be 6 per day or I am wrong

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think there will be advanced technology for Bitcoin which can increase supply of Bitcoin as some people were saying that but in my opinion after mined all bitcoin the price of bitcoin will increase exponentially 

In my opinion, btcoin supply is not the end only used for mining and trading bitcoins. Bitcoin full supplied Bitcoin prices may increase later and many companies will use it.

On 1/20/2020 at 2:56 PM, rjroshan said:

1,800 new bitcoin daily adding to total bitcoin in the world. 18 million bitcoins already mined in the entire 21 million total supply. This means withing another 5 years total bitcoin supply should be completed. After Finished 21 million bitcoin supply what will happen to bitcoin miners and their technology. What can you say about this ...

Your question is thinkable. But I think bitcoin value is always up and down. Bitcoin has high value than other coin. So its not possible to stop bitcoin.

I think bitcoin is still on going and many people still using bitcoin as investment, in other side when all bitcoin is already mined, only in mining bitcoin extinct. Also i think the price of will be pump if that will really happened.

You can't say that Bitcoin mining will over in such a sudden period already predicted that it will open but not so easily weather every 4 years there is having in which the crypto currency gets half and after the target is achieved there will be some other alternative way

• +1 1

I think at first mining

Will be stopped and the value

Of bitcoin will raise up more and more

And all faucets will be closed for this

There is 20 million piece of btc

I think that then bitcoin will become a rarity coin and it will be bought for some huge money for the price of about 30000-40000 dollars per piece.

On 5/3/2020 at 7:12 AM, imr said:

In my opinion, btcoin supply is not the end only used for mining and trading bitcoins. Bitcoin full supplied Bitcoin prices may increase later and many companies will use it.

I think that the scarcity of bitcoin, when it reaches its full supply, as I think the scarcity will kind of drive for the increase in the valuation of the coin, as we just think that the when the bitcoin supply end there will be more adoption, as I think that adoption is just one the thinks which bitcoin was created to achieve, as value is what was not really expected to sky rocket

• Useful or interesting 2

After mining ends, miners will only have to take advantage of the fees paid to them in exchange for completing the transfer.

• Useful or interesting 1

There will be halving and that will take it a lot of years for Bitcoin to actually end it's supply. That wouldn't be anytime soon.i think it might be up to 30 years.

Well the supply of coins would be decreased significantly, as miners get btc only from the fee of transaction and you should know that all btc were mined untill 2140 and there's lot time for that to come.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I see some people says that's when the supply if bitcoin is end, it must be the end of the bitcoin, so that's users will start using another coins, which is something tgsts doesn't have any truth. 

I think that then bitcoin will fall in price as the network is unlikely to work without miners, who will most likely leave after 21 million coins are mined. 

4 minutes ago, kabanidze said:

Bitcoin will never end and its supply will be discontinued after many decades. People use other coins now, but for completely different purposes, the main thing is still bictoin and it is the most popular cryptocurrency market among all coins.

I'm Aldo knowing that bitcoin will never end after the end of coin supply, but what I know bitcoin will become more valuable coin after the end of supply. 

Now a days over 18 millions bitcoin are mined out of 21 million it seems there is no long time to minn all bitcoin. Maybe demand of bitcoin will rise due it's limited stock and price will be double to fulfill people demand. 

When the total amount of bitcoin ever produced is reached, a 21million btc which is expected to happen in year 2140, the rewards to miners for each transaction processed will be the transaction fee attached to each transactions.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I can't guess that what will happen if the Bitcoin supply will end. In future I don't guess that Bitcoin will end. But I think the price will go very high due to the shortage of Bitcoin which will make the Bitcoiners rich

• +1 1

Miners will stop Bitcoin mining when the supply is over and move to mining alternative currencies like Ethereum but they may try to invest the currencies they extracted during mining and the future will be for their trading and investment platforms

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, Basad said:

Bitcoin supply will end by 2140, which is another century by then may be already a great coin with bright future has already been invented that will take over from BTC coin and be the top leading coin

But I don't believe about this prediction of bitcoin supply will be ending by 2140, because the only supply remained is 4 millions bitcoins to be mined. 

4 hours ago, Basad said:

Better you should believe, Because it's mined via computational means, so it must have a limited and finite supply. In fact, the amount of bitcoin released in each of those blocks is reduced by half on an every four year schedule.

I don't want to believe that because about six months ago, the remained bitcoins to be mined was about 4+ millions bitcoins, but at this time its remained about 3+ millions to be mined. 

17 hours ago, Basad said:

Were did you get your own statistics, am not sure of it, in just a month or some couple of months, did you mean 1million was mined, the interval is too vast please recheck the figures, I want to see some thing that I will believe on with good references

That's doesn't means that 1 million already mined, but its ranging about 100k+, weather it can be 400k or 600k but not sure about that, but I was found this through Google search. 

Yes , it add 1800 bitcoin per day  in the total bitcoin created  , but this i happen before the halving when the miners get 12,5 for any block , but now the just add 900 bitcoin every day . I think when bitcoin will reach 21 M bitcoin in all the world , they miner will do that for free, and don’t need a great device to mining bitcoin , the will be a easy code , so everyone can find it , and maybe can bitcoin can mining the blocks automatically without need a device.