The forum in the future - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

The forum in the future

Why is it so certain that Crypto Talk will stop paying users? The program is designed for an indefinite period and this gives positive trends in the future. 

On 1/20/2020 at 5:17 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

Well, looking at the forum in full, I think the forum won't continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.
My question then is what will the Forum do with our calculations?
Will there be rewards or salaries for premium accounts or what?

Hello my dear friend. There is nothing certain for now. Because there is no official announcement about when this forum will stop paying you or when this pay per post campaign of cryptotalk forum will end. 

The forum will have better rewards im the future. There will be stringent actions on new members and not spam posts will be allowed. 

In fact, I do not know on what basis I base your post that Forum CryptoTalk  will not continue to pay us for more than six months !!! In my opinion, the future of CryptoTalk is wonderful and will continue to pay for its members for a very long time

From future point of view, I can see this forum to it's optimum level, where their will be active member performing for the forum, as well as everyone will be contributing their best.

Keeping this in mind that forum will be blocked out won't pay us in future is not a good idea.The forum is still here for us to make interesting posts full of creativity and communication.Continue getting benefits before it's too late!

It is true that payment will be stopped for everyone as soon as possible in this forum, but I think that other signature campaigns will be provided inside it and it could be on new terms and more valuable sums.

Yes of course forum didn't pay is for long time. But hope for best i think it should pay for about 2 years. So lets see what forum do for us. May be you right after that it will pay for their premium members. 

I think that with the moderators being more strict on posts and spammers, that they are planning for the future, and in this way i think that this forum and its campaign could go on for many more months, and possibly even years. Therefore, with the success of this forum as it stands, i think that we will be able to continue learning and earning here in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/9/2020 at 9:12 AM, Daaang said:

I think cryptotalk will became popular in the future. Cryptotalk nowadays are getting more interested because of the information that you can get to it. So i was thinking too if there is some rewards in the future , my answer is yes, i think they will give those old member some rewards for using this forum consistently.

I think you are right. In future cryptotalk may give some rewards for their popular user. Because many people help every one by their useful post like you. 

On 1/20/2020 at 1:47 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

Well, looking at the forum in full, I think the forum won't continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.

Right now the campaign is still on and the amount of Bitcoin you have earned from here are yours now. However, no one knows about the future of Cryptotalk, even the admins don't know when will it end.

This forum pays us amount in Bitcoin for creating any good posts here. If the price of each Bitcoin is skyrocketed in the market, they might reduce the quantity to pay for the each post that we make on this forum. I think this will be the case in future. 

There is saying anything consider early calculations because we do not say anything before time because forum has its own rules or time limit to work for members.

I think Cryptotalk future will be bright and I m sure maybe will be the cause of the revolution of the new model forums in the future, because is possible others forum will follow this forum will start paid their users to post on their platform.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 3/19/2020 at 7:19 PM, Rares002 said:

From future point of view, I can see this forum to it's optimum level, where their will be active member performing for the forum, as well as everyone will be contributing their best.

Yes now it work good for the moment but we have to make it good by our self because we are the forum and should keep it clean

The forum has a future to last for years, or at least I hope so, so we must continue to support not breaking the rules to avoid mass bans, since the forum lives for the community for us, if you want it to last, each of us must support it.

I don't  know about  that only  moderators  know  every  things  better. May be they stop  to give earnings  in future may be they pay only to senior  members. 

On 1/20/2020 at 7:47 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

You can really tell when the forum will stop paying us. Don't share false information because that will not helping the forum. And also sharing false information, moderators could ban you from this forum. That's for me. 

The forum will continue to pay for the long term and it is still paying until now. It has exceeded 6 months and it is still being paid

Life is great and enjoy it

Bro how can you be so sure? It's wrong that you are spreading information without any source from admins. And talking about the pay per post campaign it will be forever in the forum in my view as they main slogan is also make post earn Bitcoins so Cryptotalk is best place to works and it will last for long time.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I don't think like you said cryptotalk will stop paying us in just 6 months.No one of us can say anything correctly about anything about this forum.It completely ruled by the admins.

I see a good future of course Only if the forum still work with us,and it's part or us too we need to keep it working for a long time to be like bitcointalk or more but it's not easy right now ,Keep working guys 

It's the decision that moderators of the forums should make, they are the one that decide when they will stop the campaign so what you said is just your speculation, I think if forum posting quality improves and they see good results they will continue with the campaign for long term.

No as the admin said

This is along term action

I do not think there will be special payments

For the primary account and it will continue

On 1/20/2020 at 1:47 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

Hello my dear friends.  The forum will constantly pay us. We are still writing articles and have not set any time to stop paying so you are not afraid of your account being deleted.