Ignorant people - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ruschdine

Ignorant people

On today is world everyone only wants that thing which who is there like the most if they doesn't like anything they don't want it anymore so so you can't force someone to do that if someone wants to know about cryptocurrency then tell him.

On 1/19/2020 at 2:53 PM, Ruschdine said:

I so badly want them to be as excited as I am about Bitcoin nd other cryptocurrencies.

This would be difficult, especially in a community where there is significant lack of knowledge on how the newer technologies (such as the internet) works.

Instead of wasting time on non-believers, just have some hope and hold some Bitcoin or other altcoins of your choice. Though there are still risks of losing money in cryptocurrencies.

For countries with low economies, people tend to want instant cash, that they can actually use immediately (like paper cash). If not, then most probably, they'll not be interested. This is because they need the money immediately, and/or they are unaware that digital currencies are already developed quite well.

On 1/19/2020 at 2:53 PM, Ruschdine said:

Hello am from South Africa...so I learned about bitcoin coz I love surfing the web alot.I have told all my friends and family about it..but nobody is intrested.They want to see money then they will try.I don't even know how because they don't use the internet like I do.I so badly want them to be as excited as I am about Bitcoin nd other cryptocurrencies.

Well, it's up to them if they really not interested in crypto currency. That's normal to human to have different tatse of living they want. Maybe that's not what they want to earn some money to themselves.  Just continue to work here and have a good relationship with other users. 

Ignorance should nit be tolerated in crypto, it is a reason why people get scammed and lose in trading.

No need to think about ignorant you have tell them is anought. Smart people think I can do everything, while fools consider themselves to have a lot of limitations that others must help.

You can teach them how it works so that they understand about the digital world and you have to make use of digital money as proof of your work and your intentions are very good and just stay where you are introducing Crypto to them.

2 hours ago, khiro said:

Is not easy to get someone to crypto, only if he sees free money then he will come of cours. Start inviting them to join cryptotalk and make few dollars for free and from airdrops and then they'll understand.

You cannot force them to join something that they don't understand, time will show them  that they are missing a great opportunity of a lifetime in this market and if they cannot see it then no need to force them to join.

spacer.png

On 1/19/2020 at 8:53 AM, Ruschdine said:

Hello am from South Africa...so I learned about bitcoin coz I love surfing the web alot.I have told all my friends and family about it..but nobody is intrested.They want to see money then they will try.I don't even know how because they don't use the internet like I do.I so badly want them to be as excited as I am about Bitcoin nd other cryptocurrencies.

Just make sure that you can navigate them trough the scams out there. Because newbs are the prey scammers are looking for. It's better if they just stay in bitcoin and ethereum and stay out of the altcoins totally.

I hope education in crypto currency exists in their place because there's many opportunities can gone if the ignorance continue. Also I guess they don't understand and relate to this concept.

It is their loss, crypto currencies are a great way to earn some profit from trading or holding or even places like this forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Some people need proof before they give their trust and that's always happen, because some of them have fear that they might just loss some money. 

Oh it is so known to me. I started the same years ago when I just joined the crypto world. All people around me wanted to see real cash to start to believe in crypto and in the fact that everyone can earn on it. My first serious profit came only in months, but when I showed them those money and explained AGAIN how easy to make it, they stopped to be so sceptical as before. Some of my friends even joined to crypto World as well. 

On 1/19/2020 at 7:53 AM, Ruschdine said:

I am not the only one facing this problem. A lot of people do not want to try anything that brings money. They want to get it as quickly as possible without any effort, and this will never happen.

Hello every one of you there , this is my generous solicitation to every one of you that if by experiencing any post , you discover it be educational, at that point please respond to it. Much obliged to you folks and continue supporting crypto talk

This thing we are all exposed to. I experience tried to sway lots of contacts and relatives that it is likely to exertion on the Internet and find normal money, but no one cares about this and does not have faith in it and judge it a desecrate of time only. I desire they know that this craze is exact and be able to charity performance everyone.

Yes, every person is an enemy of what he is unknown, and they do not realize the value of earning from the internet and from cryptocurrencies, perhaps their minds did not understand the idea.

convincing people is not easy as this digital currencies or crypto is just new and only few people has knowledge about it,but you can still convince them if you really want to help them earn what we are gaining buy having patience,slowly educating them and showing proofs.

I think you first introduce this cryptotalk to them and let them watch you in posting then in your first withdrawal or cash out let them know about it as a proof because there is saying that to see is to believe. Then compare this platform in Facebook or similar social media platform so they will get it easily.

Give proof of payments, just like the evidence we benefit from Bitcoin. I believe they will have a different view.

Will be able to do stupid things that if you do this, you need to be well-informed and not well-understood, and no one can do it.

This is a big problem. Finding in your country a great ignorance and lack of awareness of thinking about a project that might change people's lives for the better, like Bitcoin, so it is difficult to communicate with them.

There is a lot if people that are being interested if they feel or they witness people's success.in my country most of people are dont really know the crypto currency most specially bitcoin.

Ignorance they say is a very big disease, another thing is if you are not informed you will be deformed, another thing is to be informed and take the right step or otherwise, ignorant people are those that don't flow with what happens around them or even neglect when they are aware, this crypto talk is an example, I believe plenty people will hear of this golden opportunity but choose to ignore

Some say seeing is believing, ignorant people are just afraid of taking risk not knowing great people are determined by the level of risk they are willing take.