Still England And China Refuse Bitcoin - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Still England And China Refuse Bitcoin

Very possible that China and England will not really support bitcoin, but that does not change the fact that bitcoin will increase in value as they are not the only countries in the world. 

I think  both countries are escalating to see more advancement in the crypto and see it effect to the country if really it will be of good to them they will accept it but the bad side of crypto currency is scammers and fraudsters, and not only the scammers and fraudsters the major problem is how to trace them  and reverse transactions and track them.

Hello my friend
We all face this problem in our country, but we use a medium to transfer money to us

On 18.01.2020 at 02:27, rjroshan said:

Like so many other countries, The bank of England has been said, that they cant accept bitcoin as a legal currency and they have explained further that bitcoin doesn't satisfy any currencies and it's volatility and very bad acceptance rate. The most important thing is so many other counties like china has also the same problem with bitcoin. 
What do you feel about this and is this bad effect on bitcoin's future

well as bitcoin and almost every other crypto currency is anonymous people can use it for unfair purposes, even terrorists can easily send money trough it

This won't affect our dear bitcoin, others country are willing to accept cryptocurrency but this two countries won't be able to tarnished the longevity of the cryptocurrency

I think they will change their mind after what caused by the Corona virus and many countries will use bitcoin to save their economy and it is expected that China and England will support bitcoin as well.

Life is great and enjoy it

Many countries are still are not accepting bitcoin this is because they  are afraid if crypto make rule over the country similarly England and China are  refusing bitcoin for that reason     

They take some times to adopt a new thing. Now they are starting a research about it. After the research they will take their decision and I hope they will take the right decision because they know the money market very well. 

The banks are afraid to change their trading methods and adding new currencies to their storage. Because cryptocurrencies are not stable now. So if someone buys a bitcoin and the price goes high then the banks get to pay full of that. That is quite not profitable for a bank. So when the coins will be more stable at that time they will accept the currency and trade with it. So till then maybe the situation won't get clear. 

China is one of the top countries with highest number of bitcoin miners and in England too bitcoin mining and trading are slowly becoming mainstream. It is only a matter of time for all countries to accept and implement crypto currencies. The trend of crypto transactions will take over the world eventually.

468x60-3.png

Many countries also have this issue. They said that bitcoin have a lot of volatility.And other thing no one control the price of bitcoin. Thats why they are not adopting. 

I don't think the Bank of England or the Chinese denial will affect the future or the value of bitcoin, of course the bank has their reasons. but bitcoin will be the future so the future will sooner or later be fully accepted.

Maybe bitcoin and blockchain technology just need to be ahead of every government and then countries find out that they missed a lot of benefits from it.

I am not surprised by the news, tell me which country so far has accepted bitcoin ? but still Bitcoin is growing and rising gradually. So this news will creates some impact on bitcoin but not much.

I used to say that it is only a matter of time till all countries accepts crypto, but now I see that for countries like those they will always find a way to somehow avoid crypto.

Well, it does not matter, Bitcoin is considered a long-term investment, even if the payment processing is not accepted in the banks of England and China, it remains valuable.

This matter is happening in the countries ’hunger and its reason is the countries’ fear of this currency because it is a currency that cannot be controlled. No tracking it. I think that the refusal will be denounced for the Bitcoin currency. I hope that all shadow will know the importance of the currency for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If i am not mistaken i think that China has reviewed its position on this and i think they are open to accepting bitcoin now. I am not too sure about England, but with china being one of the biggest economies globally i think that this is a very good step for bitcoin and i think the crypto market overall as well. I think that if this is done right then it could promote other countries to adopt bitcoin as well which will be very beneficial to bitcoin. Failure to do so could result in a crypto market crash, which i think is unlikely.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

If the Bank of England will not accept bitcoin as a form of money because of its volatility, it can accept it as a form of asset and investment. Many people in England want to invest in bitcoin, and that will certainly be beneficial to investors and the bank.

Everyone complains about this volatility, which is not in the interest of everyone. It can lead to collapse, but also I see that there are countries that suffer from the matter, but they deal with Bitcoin in an unjust way. The matter and what is in it when they accept other digital currencies are more stable and with this bitcoin you will be able to invest in it through the digital currency available to you in your country

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

At first the volatility of Crypto should be taken as opportunity and this information should be shared that it's a huge benefit for us as Crypto is volatile. And talking about the England and China issue i have read that China is going to make own Crypto Coin and in future they will accept Crypto currency after they realise Crypto currency is the biggest technology.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I am not sure what would be the point of wanting a currency status. I am happy just for it being legal. I am not even sure what the ramifications would be on regulatory side if it was classified as a currency.

I think that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies need many developments before they become an official currency in the countries and people can use them to buy and sell completely, but I think this will happen soon.

There are some countries which still don`t support cryptocurrency and blockchain. I think that they get used to fiat money and don`t even imagine how to use blockchain in economy