Investment or collection? ( Discussion ) - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Investment or collection? ( Discussion )

i think that both of them can be done at the same time, but i will prefer that you should so that which will satisfya you, as a member i will prefer collecting because there is no risk of any thing. and investing is a lot of risk and i really don't like taking risk.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:29 PM, Nehak said:

I will recommend the few coins for the investment and it will return a great profit in the future and those coins are the ETH, Doge, XRP, TRX and the Bitcoin, these are all great coins.

Yes I agree with your point of view you are right thank you so much to give us this useful information we learn a lot from this post.....

On 1/17/2020 at 4:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

The both of options are good. Earning money from this forum is good and it is better to invest it again to bring more profit from that investment. That is called the double earnings which is only possible in crypto world.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Since i don't have much money to invest i will be obviously prefer to collect a money by earning from here. Then after collecting some amount i will definately try to invest here that earned money. In between this i will gain knowledge about investing from the same platform too.

I like to gather and only get money for family things, but most I just keep it waiting for a climb and so I always do, it's a very good method.

There is no alternative to investing money in cryptocurrency forums You can not invest here You can easily collect free bitcoins from this forum and earn money through it.

Dear mate I think since I have heard that bitcoins is very volatile meaning the price rate can decrease anytime so with that being said I can't actually invest in cryptoworld right now I don't have sufficient coins in my wallet

A great number of industries, including healthcare, business, government and other industries are looking forward to operationalize blockchain and therefore improve the way traditional systems are functioning. Today, the most progressive organizations are already using blockchain to achieve a higher level of transparency, security, efficiency, traceability, and speed of operations with minimal expense.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 1/17/2020 at 7:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

I do both of them at the same time, I collect free money via bounty campaign and I invest my profit to the potential projects out there like Bitcoin,Ethereum,XRP, Litecoin and etc. 

I prefer a long term hodl rather than trading as I have no enough knowledge yet to profit in trading section. 

You do not need to withdraw money from the exchange. YoBit is a great place to get skills and investment (InvestBox exists for this) and in cryptocurrency trading. Try it yourself because maybe you are a successful trader or investor.

After reviewing my post I think trading is the best way to increase your earning ! With Yobit we can trade our money and we can easliy take 1% profit in a day !

On 1/17/2020 at 5:11 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

I prefer every one for collect money first you collect a lot of money then you may invest your money in any work. When you earn first time and then invest it then you able for profit and loss.

Doing the both will help you buddy. Because, no one can eat a cake and have it back. Collect the money and invest in crypto exchanges like yobit or any other exchange that guarantee the safety of your funds.

Both of these is different way to earn money while investing in the Crypto coins will be beneficial for the future if the rates will increase and similarly we should always collect money if we are getting good earning from it because keeping it and storing it will not be much beneficial.

If we are just a taste of investing in small quantities, then there will be no bottle of profit, and besides, there are not many legitimate sites that at this point really take the trivial horde of diligence to collectIt can be a record crowd or an obligation group. Or extra flat extra slots, supply tins can be found, for example, the underlying culture of each part of the global stock

Well if you have money then investing is a good idea, however if you were just like a student then collecting and making that all the coins you collected turn into capital that would be awesome.

8 hours ago, Moiz said:

I lean toward gathering cash since it's far increasingly more secure and simpler and furthermore I would prefer truly not to utilize my cash on the grounds that once I began something and it gives me a decent input I will continue doing it and that may lead me to not setting aside my cash for certain things that I truly need

It's true, I agree about the thing you say related to using our cash in crypto because if we use our money in buying crypto, it will give us a hard time on not doing it again because this might trigger our inner greediness. It's better that we just use our earnings from campaigns so that we will not really lose any of our money.

I can used both of it but collecting money is best for it. I used trading to gain profit as well so both of them is good to use.

I prefer to invest in bitcoin through this forum than collecting Satoshi daily and that I earn profits every day from the rise of bitcoin, so I prefer investment

I'm actually investing my time in the forum to learn and also to earn. So, that I can have more money for my trading, a bit of additional money is always welcome for my trading. So in the forum I'm investing my time, the knowledge and earning that I got from the forum, I will use them again for trading. 

On 1/17/2020 at 4:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

If we use both of options then it will be better, as investment made us profitable and just collecting and holding will make us secure. 

On 2/15/2020 at 8:10 AM, Mdkhurshedala123 said:

I've been working online for a long time but haven't been able to make a good income. I first made $ 60 ETH income from Telegram. But now I am able to earn a good amount of BTC by working on a good investment site. Now the crypto currency has a good price and I think more prices will increase in the future. General Chat Chat Loung

Investment is fast way to earn big. If we collect free money as in little parts and after that start trading or invest in crypto then investing overseles give us good return and profit. 

Investment will be the best because your profit is yielding its like an asset while collection does no gain or profit its like giving out that is spending. So investing on this platform is gonna be a great idea because you don't know what the future holds

I prefer to invest it to seek more profits in the crypto world.  How to invest to generate huge profits with the InvestBox feature is one type of investment.

I prefer both collecting money trough cryptotalk fourm or many others website and searching good project for invest some earned money.