Bitcoin instead of Dollar !! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Bitcoin instead of Dollar !!

On 1/16/2020 at 6:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 
Do you think this could happen !!? 

How did you say that the price of dollar will become very low? And of course, US will not replace their national currency for bitcoin. The national currency still needs to be centralized I believed.

nMvFbuZ.png

Maybe it is not possible because dollar is important currency and working in world USD amarica local currency I think this is not possible.

Edited by Soaib khan
  • -1 1

On 1/16/2020 at 2:30 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 

That is good thinking if that happen there will be small amount of bitcoin and the people will bid the price higher and I think there is also dollar and it can't affect the price.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I'm sure about that but bitcoin not USD ( dollar ), both are different. If USA allow to exchanges bitcoin into dollar that trade, allow and include financial transactions. Bitcoin can't replace dollar because still don't have physical form and regulations. Dollar can use blockchain technology that's true, already adopt but still in testing phase.

• +1 1

yes you are absolutely right that we have to consider the  bitcoin instead of the dollar because we have seen the crypto currency is the only future we can see in the transfer of money.so yes we have to consider the bitcoin instead of the dollar.

• -1 1

replacing the country's own currency is not a good idea over all.it will take effect on global economy.we card using credit cards and online money but still we have us dollar pounds and so on.we can take this bitcoin as the alternative way and people will use this for regular life lead but not killing the usd

As a way to pay for cryptocurrency, I think replacing Fit Money is unsuccessful for Bitcoin. I think it is impossible for Bitcoin to replace Fiat money

• -1 1

I don't get it, why USA not allow exchanges bitcoin into dollar, that's legal transactions. This is general situation in financial activity and can't become sign that bitcoin will take dollar position and function. In real real USA allow using bitcoin for several transactions but all transaction will break the law.

i don't think its possible.

if any step taken by us government then also need a lot of time to reach e every peoples.

but i don't think bitcoin will be trusted as usd

i don't think they will replace it with bitcoin specifically but i think if they have any plans to make an official cryptocurrency 

they will make their own

and it will compete with bitcoin for sure 

• Useful or interesting 1

Btc is now also a popular currency, which would not be evil. While I've just started using websites with internet money, I don't know much about cryptocurrencies. Yet certainly we should all have plenty of crypto information.

On 1/16/2020 at 12:48 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Yeah that right ,, but I think it is possible that if the US government wants to control a digital currency , it can easily 😉

For me , I hope the US government will replace the dollar with digital currency in order to strengthen the digital currencies 

Since they cannot control a digital currency they do not understand and are unwilling to hire people who are proficient in this I do not think that they will issue bitcoin instead of dollar.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/26/2020 at 3:13 AM, Ronit Raj said:

Bitcoin will always continue to be an alternative  currency just like other digital currency.  It can never replace any currency as because of its independent functioning.  Also the reason for this is that government will not allow it as its not legalized all across. 

The only way governments can replace fiat with bitcoin is that they think about printing paper bitcoin instead of fiat! But this is just possible in theory and not in practice because bitcoin is designed to work as an online currency and turning it into a paper currency is impossible (Because it is supplied by miners online). That's why bitcoin and dollar can never replace each other and each serve its own purposes. In general, bitcoin is the currency that is most suitable for personal expenses and purchases but USD is an official currency that is preferred for international businesses.

It can become an alternative source of payment but all in all Bitcoin cannot replace the US Dollar or any fiat system. The reason behind this system is the crypto currency is more volatile while fiat is stable.

Anything can happen. But what you're saying is not the purpose of bitcoin being created. By asking that, it means you don't read the bitcoin whitepaper.

5 hours ago, poigran said:

In my supposition, the US authorities will now not supplant the greenback with Bitcoin on account that it is undoubtedly inconceivable and will no longer be manageable because Bitcoin desentrilization cannot be controlled with the aid of a state and I suppose US government can not renowned that which will in no way take place.

yeah, is government will never accept bitcoin. us is already a too much developed country they have enough with their us dollar. so they will not use bitcoin without us dollar.

6 minutes ago, Rahat&$# said:

US and Iran but don't mean their government will replace dollar to bitcoin even last time i heard Trump made controversial tweet regarding crypto which is he doesn'ts is impossible because the USD is the identity of the American currency, also the value of Bitcoin is not stable, there is no guarantor, Bitcoin also cannot be controlled and.

not now, this is not necessary for bitcoin, fiat and cryptocurrency can exist together; over time, the person himself will choose what he needs.

In my opinion bitcoin will be always to be an alternative to currency. But  it can not allow the government. So it will never happen.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:15 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !

Dollar will obviously be important currency for every developed country. The price of dollar cannot be changed and hence it is same for everyone. But Bitcoin acts as a alternative to dollar. Price is not constant Every day.

The government won't allow this, because bitcoin is a volatile coin.. the government can not control it, The bitcoin and the fiat should be existed in the future.. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

18 minutes ago, lesssubs said:

I do now not think this could be appear on account that dollar might be a national cash and we can't simply replace it with Bitcoins which can be a advanced cash and all of us recognise that there may be a part people utilizing dollar than Bitcoins it's why it is difficult to supplant it.

Everything is clear, dollar does not need bitcoin, but bitcoin needs dollar, did you think about that?

• +1 1

On 1/31/2020 at 5:07 AM, Nakamoto said:

Anything can happen. But what you're saying is not the purpose of bitcoin being created. By asking that, it means you don't read the bitcoin whitepaper.

i dont know why do people think it will be easy to replace the fiat system with bitcoin blockchain, even those who have been in crypto for a year could still find it hard to understand things so it wont be easy for the public to use crypto.