Bitcoin instead of Dollar !! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Bitcoin instead of Dollar !!

Yes it is possible. But I think Bitcoin and US currency are very different, it is likely that Bitcoin will remain in the same position as the USD and Euro currencies. But yes we cannot predict that, this is only my opinion.

• +2 1

That will not happen but if it happen then it will have a high and stable value they will not let it or be much volatile

I don't think Bitcoin will support all countries instead of dollars. Bitcoin is good for investment, but in most of our countries dollars are used. That's why no one can dismiss it.

24 minutes ago, Laboni said:

I don't think Bitcoin will support all countries instead of dollars. Bitcoin is good for investment, but in most of our countries dollars are used. That's why no one can dismiss it.

the dollar is being used because it has confirmation from countries that it will be exchanged with local fiat but when it comes to bitcoin we dont know lots of countries that have people who use crypto.

As I think that bitcoin will not replace us dollar because of us dollar has its own place in the financial system where also Us never accept bitcoin as their main coins.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:02 PM, bitlionheart78 said:

Bitcoin will always be an alternative to currency.  It will never replace any currency in the world but it can be used as alternative.  The reason for this is that government will not allow it.

Yes ..bitcoin is a non regulated and  decentralised currency which makes it popular and aslo it can't be control by any government and can't replaced by any other currency

Well mate as much knowledge I have about it if i am not wrong bitcoin is adigital currency it is the imminent bitcoin. It is a large amount easier to regard in your account to put aside your earnings for discount purpose  usd is remorseless sample currency...

This is not possible because when it will become difficult to give value to Bitcoin how much its price and Bitcoin cannot be like the dollar or be a substitute for it

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/16/2020 at 2:00 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 
Do you think this could happen !!? 

No, this will never happen in the near future. USD is the most famous currency in the world and is a national symbol of USA. Even other countries use USD as an international currency for trades. Bitcoin is way less popular than USD and it can't be used for worldwide trading. It takes many years before bitcoin can reach the same level of adoption as USD.

It is not the governments that will replace their fiat with Bitcoin.

It is Bitcoin that will replace fiat, without the need of a government, that will have no ability to control and manipulate it as they are doing with the state printed fiat. 

Governments don't want Bitcoin as it provides financial freedom for it's users and cannot be tamed or shut-down.

It can never happen, the dollar, the ruble and the rest of the real currencies will always be exist and can not be dispensed, if we assume that they do not exist, how will we put value for the cryptocurrencies without them?

On 1/16/2020 at 3:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 

This is not possible that Bitcoin will be instead of dollars because dollar have their own value and the Bitcoin have their own value but when the world will except the BTC then the fiat money value is going to down because the use of the fiat money is low.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 minutes ago, Emran23 said:

Bitcoin will not always be an option obligation to the public as many people do not like this invisible method of money. Because if the US $ replaces, what you compare to.

well there is no chance we will one day see bitcoin taking over for dollar because the US dollar have been around for centuries now and it has lots of supply and countries depend on it and not just the US.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !

We know dollar are international currency and Everyone accepting dollars. If government replace with dollars then bitcoin and others cryptocurrency price will be big pump. Because we know bitcoin supply are limited and everyone want to bitcoin that's why price more pump about thousand times.                      

i don't think that bitcoin can be instead of dollars because crypto have instable value that make it difficult to use it as currency .

Bitcoin will continuously be an marginal to currency and  It will in no way change any currency in the humankind but it preserve be second-hand as alternative Currency. The mind for this is that leadership will not allocate it.

No, I am not seeing anyway that Bitcoin will replace USD anytime as bitcoin is a major fluctuating factor also requires knowledge of how to use and store perfectly and it requires internet too so this can be good with online transaction at some extent but not offline.

Yes usd the famous currency and the usa legal curency. I think that it has no supporter. So  vule of bitcoin not related to the usd.

This happens, only this action happens when there is an exchange of crypto for fiat. Many investors buy a dollar after exchanging crypto. 

I do not think us dollar can be replaced with bitcoin. But in future it will be happened. Till then, we have to buy more and more coins.

14 minutes ago, AL SHAIMON said:

I do not think us dollar can be replaced with bitcoin. But in future it will be happened. Till then, we have to buy more and more coins.

i think it will depend on the future generations to make this happen but for this generation its still to early  because we depend highly on the US dollar, but we need to see some adoption as first step for bitcoin

16 minutes ago, Naga said:

i think it will depend on the future generations to make this happen but for this generation its still to early  because we depend highly on the US dollar, but we need to see some adoption as first step for bitcoin

Yes you are right. I do not think this will happen before 2050. If us value down then there will be a chance for bitcoin to lead.

That's not something that can be done, a fiat currency has to be backed by gold or something else they cant be decentralised or else chaos will happen

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

i think it wouldn't happen because dollars is fiat money of u.s and it's using about these years ago usd is in the trading as for now but it will depend to that country if they legalize the use of decentralized bitcoins instead of fiat money dollar.