Best paying application on the store right now!!! - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daveyoung182

Best paying application on the store right now!!!

Good morning mates, i just want to share this wonderful application that i have been using for the last couple weeks and i think that you should know about this application too.Its legit paying.Try it.Earn up to $1000.

Play at your risk everyone.This game is completely free and no need to worry about losing something.Win up to $1000 Per day!!!.

Use my referral code to get 100 tickets upon signing up

Referral code:daveyoung182

Daily Raffle is a Risk-Free app with a daily prizes up to 1000$.

This is not like any other game, the chances to win are very high! Each tickets consists of 6 numbers between 1 and 9, to win your numbers should match at least the first 4 in the same order of the ticket shown in the Results.

Daily Raffle is Free and does not require any in-app purchases.

You can transfer the money to your PayPal account or Bitcoin wallet.

4D50A99B-B9CF-488A-8FF5-EC44039657D3.jpeg

Edited by Daveyoung182
Alert me when someone replies
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Is the name of the App is Daily Raffle? and what are the other options there to earn besides of joining the raffle?? is there anything else or just only a raffle??

I also Recommend this https://www.minepi.com/madh0use , Pi is a mining a , you dont need to do anything here, 

55 minutes ago, madh0use said:

Is the name of the App is Daily Raffle? and what are the other options there to earn besides of joining the raffle?? is there anything else or just only a raffle??

I also Recommend this https://www.minepi.com/madh0use , Pi is a mining a , you dont need to do anything here, 

Good afternoon mate, as far as i know joining the raffle is the only way to earn but the best thing about the application is that you get the chance to win $1000 without doing anything.You just need to bet everyday for Free.Theres nothing to lose after all.

15 hours ago, Daveyoung182 said:

Good morning mates, i just want to share this wonderful application that i have been using for the last couple weeks and i think that you should know about this application too.Its legit paying.Try it.Earn up to $1000.

Play at your risk everyone.This game is completely free and no need to worry about losing something.Win up to $1000 Per day!!!.

This is not like any other game, the chances to win are very high! Each tickets consists of 6 numbers between 1 and 9, to win your numbers should match at least the first 4 in the same order of the ticket shown in the Results.

I think it depend in our luck. But my luck is bad. That's why i don't join this kind of site or apps. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 1/16/2020 at 1:09 AM, Daveyoung182 said:

Okay all is good and thank you for sharing, but did received yet the payment for this app?

• -5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have tried many of those free-to-use lottery, scratch card and other apps. You win at pretty steady rate in the beginning but as soon as you have $1-2 to go for minimum withdrawal limit, you will not win anything anymore. Typical luring tactic, and therefore a scam.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:09 PM, Daveyoung182 said:

Win up to $1000 Per day!!!.

Please!  Common sense with your community partners.

the promotions hold all the words you want to put them , all the prizes, but you can really charge, no.

In fact, the little you earn is sometimes limited to:

Withdrawal limits

KYC

Use mandatory wallets

ETC:

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/16/2020 at 5:39 AM, Daveyoung182 said:

The name of this app is Raffle draw, and it is a websites that never pays , the winners of the raffle draw are not real people but bots of this app. Just to show that the app is real which tends to be fake. This kind of apps make money through downloads,ads and traffic. It is a waste of time keeping this apps in your mobile phone

On 1/16/2020 at 1:09 AM, Daveyoung182 said:

I didn't understand your description well, but the amount of money is high in this app, but I think this is depending on luck à little bit, no?? I saw similar apps like this one but..., I don't know, I will give it a try then I will tell my opinion, I wish the honesty from this app, this is what matters to me 

I am not clear about your information but it seems those things you want to show it looks like scammed due to no platform is paying this kind of huge money.

Looking apps is genuine but when we download and work is type sites then we know the sites genuine ness but in online so many sites come but can do nothing just scam so you suggests this site can confidentily says its legit pays genuinely no any one says because they also this type of site do scam 

and the exact name? and for android or ios? could you have a link from where to download? and obviously of the proofs of payments / withdraw, have you already been paid? how long does it take to reach the minimum for the payout?

There are hundreds of this apps available on the internet but in my opinion most of them are scams. They say you can earn up to 1000$ a day but from thousands of users no one ever won that much. 

This app doesn't really make sense to me that they would just give $1000 for doing absolutely nothing. It kinda does sound like a scam to me. Could you please post a payment proof of anything that you have won in this app so that we can see whether or not his app is legit. And what are the chances of even winning the raffle?

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The pitacoin app might not be the best on highest payment, but it's sure hot on lips to try it, as you can earn Bitcoin by just predicting, the price will go up or down and easy as that, you earn

I understand about this app. Actually this app give us coin or money when we play this game. In this app referral system also so this app give us tickets and this ticket we use in game.

There are some decent application to have in the event that you truly need to have some pain free income for you. A certain something, would i be able to ask how would you money out the entirety of your income.....

On 1/21/2020 at 1:27 AM, Towhid said:

Hi i do not have interest in deposits app or sit.If it is beting than i lost because my luck is very bad.I hope shear free light site.

I don't really think that it's good to play this kind of application because it doesn't have any proof of withdrawal. It's hard to trust all that we see online because many people nowadays are using this kind of strategy to get important information. I still doubting to join this kind of app since I experience that my account is been hacked by trusting applications like that. 

I think it's prizes game! I don't prefer the kind of apps. Sure they choose the winner he know him, understand me please no earn from the sites 

I think it's prizes game! I don't prefer the kind of apps. Sure they choose the winner he know him, understand me please no earn from the sites 

I agree with @nayon89, a payment proof is required. I like to try new apps and website but i do it only when I see a payment proof before because I have no time to waste.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Thanks friend for sharing this app, but i don't think if there is an app that will pay you money without doing any of their services, tasks or without deposit some amount. There are many apps like that in playstore but they never pay me.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/21/2020 at 3:22 PM, neurolicious said:

I have tried many of those free-to-use lottery, scratch card and other apps. You win at pretty steady rate in the beginning but as soon as you have $1-2 to go for minimum withdrawal limit, you will not win anything anymore. Typical luring tactic, and therefore a scam.

Exactly, you will be enticed by the amount you win and the progress you make in the first few days not knowing it is already programmed from the beginning and at the end, it is just a total waste. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

What's the exact name of this app?is it for Android or iOS?most of these apps are scam.first I will first do some research about this app and then join at last.do you have any withdraw proof of this app?

Yeah, I used before but I have never won so I had to delete it after 3 weeks. Have you ever won? If so Please share with us your payments proof.