What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ?

Well the future is unpredictable, no one knows what will happen in future so I think no prediction is perfect, but I can say if bitcoin is still doing fine in 10 years time , then this forum will also be doing fine but alot of things would have been changed by then.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/15/2020 at 7:20 PM, Migo said:

Nothing is sure, and I can say that this forum is depending on bitcoin price à little bit, I mean if bitcoin price increased to about 25k dollars or 20k dollars, is this site will keep paying us 30k Satoshi per day?? When you Find the answer for this you will find the answer for yours. 

It is completely true and I agree with you I think it is too long to be able to determine what will happen to this forum within that time in the meantime we should focus on improving it every day with our good deeds 

On 1/16/2020 at 7:02 AM, MuhammadSh said:

What do you expect from it after 10 years !?

Well, I have a high hopes or expectation about cryptotalk forum in the next 10 years. I expect that it will be known around the world. I also expect that it will gain much more users and will also entertain some well known people in the world as its users. I also hope that it can compete or if lucky, beat bitcointalk as the most known forum in cryptoworld.

• +3 1

I think that cryptotalk will be the best site to get paid and see a lot of information that will make the people have alot of satoshi

Dr

I expect in cryptotalk is to be a greater forum that can really love up to its name here in cryptocurrency world and I think that it will be great if they can make much easier tasks to make people earn here because many people really need to learn and earn at the same time here in cryptotalk

• +4 1

crypto has been type a world-renowned constitution. straight off citizens understand the it. crypto serves as going to supply several opportunity's. quite a lot of times over after awesome old age. save for i feel password cracking go type a long way in after ten old age.

• +2 1

I think Cryptotlick is currently the largest cryptocurrency forum in the world.  I hope the members of this forum will increase day by day.  Such incidents have just started.  Members are being added to this forum every day.  Because this forum is very popular.  I hope this forum will improve after 10 years.  For example, here you can discuss as much as you need.  People will be able to express their demands and their hopes about this forum.  Right now the security of this forum has been strengthened and in future this forum will break all their past records.

• +3 1

I think Cryptotalk will be the most popular site in the near future,because it makes all the people have alot of information about cyrptocurrency and make them have friends. 

• +1 1

Probably it will be the greatest dialogue platform for the crypto world, a gathering center for the largest number of traders and those interested in this field around the world, as well as a huge platform to launch currency projects, and currently we are now days away from the first experience regarding this matter.

• +3 1

Approximately by 2030 crypto currency shall dominate the world, serving as the alternative means of making international transactions safe and secure, simple and fast with very low fees charges. 

• +1 1

In the next few years forums in general will have changed a lot in their design. I think that Cryptotalk will be far better. Take a look at twitter for example how it was looking back when it started. It was just simple code with nothing fancy. This forum is already more modern from competitors and if developers have enough time they can bring a layout change that will make it more appealing to the eye.

I think a lot depends on cryptocurrency. I am sure that it will be actively developed. But the fact is that this site will be very similar to bitcointalk , there will also be a reward level that will give users high rewards for their rank!

• +4 1

On 6/20/2020 at 12:03 PM, Abdo mash96 said:

Cryptotalk become more popular and the right place to get crypto income. I believe we have the same hope so our searching about best forum already done. 

In this forum everyone expectations also same in soon years forum developed more, and gain so many users in this forum like other platforms we see the traffic, and gain so much popularity, already this forum planning to launch their token, so we expect this forum runs so many years, and hope in future talk token reach good price. 

• +3 1

Cryptotalk platform is good to the world because it has offered many opportunity to work and earn some money to there wallets. It has earned good reputation within a short period of time worldwide and for that reason I have the hope that it will become the best site that pays for publication in 10 years time which will let the site to suppers bitcointalk which is currently leading the race of the successful publication sites.

• +4 1

Well base on the recent development this great forum has shown towards gaining popularity from different part of the world within a short period of time, I believe that in 10 years time cryptotalk platform will be like bitcointalk or even better than bitcointalk because the earning oppotunities in this forum is quite much easier compared to other forum and many members don't like much stress to earn which means there will be more traffic to this site better than other sites which will definitely take this forum to the next level in the publication aspect and by then it will be 1st in position.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If this forum runs like this and paying member for useful posts and banned scams then I am sure this forum will be one of the trusted news portal of the cryptos for free. And even people will get informative information for free. I am keen to see the price of the talk token in next 10 years because if the forum goes like this the price of token will be very high.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

After ten next 10 years, this forum could still be existing, if existing, that means it is one of the best forum, but I expected the forum will be more hard to use than these days. Possibly members accounts will have more value, people could even be able to sell their account with high amount of money in return. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As a well wisher i always wants cyrpottalk will live long, not only for 10 years. The best site of the cyrpottalk is that, it has lots of supporter like yobit and others. If the supporters put their best effort on the forum then we can hope some best. 

This site wants to be like bitcointalk if this site continue to provide good and standard features that will grow it productivity I believe by next 10 years I will grow beyond imagination but members also must contribute positively to the system.

Cryptotalk forum will be the first cryptocurrency forum in the world in 10 next years. Because many new members are joining everyday and the moderators are working hard to protect the forum from spammers.

Crypto talk is a great forum and after 10 years it is on the top of all forums and i hope the cryptotalk get the great sponsors and i hope that the millions of traffic is online on this forum at that time becasue this forum is going to high day by day and this is good.

BetFury                                                   

this is a hard question since it is a very long period that you are talking about and we don't know either the forum will continue until that time or not , but i can tell that if the forum keep improving this way it will be very popular in the next few years and number of members will be doubled 2 or even 3 times compared to now

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 1/16/2020 at 4:17 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Yeah thats right bro ,, but these are just my expectations for this website ,, I hope that it will have a bright future as it is for Facebook now !! 

Cryptotalk is a great site and its future is so much bright and good and i hope that crypto market is on the top in future and so many big projects are coming on this site becasue it is a great and best site now in the crypto market.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I really have a great expection from cryptotalk , beacuse this forum successfully touch a great level in forum marketing . 

I Think this forum come closer to bitcointalk within some more time.  we will see bounty as well signature Campaign soon here. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg